Turkey gives nato & eu ulcers

10larry

Electoral Member
Apr 6, 2010
Niagara Falls
May not understand the language but the video speaks for itself, turkey is a huge prob for nato as they slaughter kurds that battle isis and the eu as he milks mega euros to 'manage' refugees that merkel spread the welcome mat for. How nato mitigates turkey killing its' partners and germany wiggles off erdogans blackmail hook should really be interesting.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
And yet Cameron and Merkel and want Turkey to be a member of the EU. Yes, Turkey, a country of 80 million Muslims who would have free movement around the EU once admitted; a country whose government supports Islamism; and a country which has porous borders with Syria, Iraq and Iran. And yet Call Me Dave and Stasi Merkel want it admitted into the EU! This is one of the main reasons why Britain must vote to leave the EU on 23rd June.

10larry

Electoral Member
Apr 6, 2010
Niagara Falls
Be comic if not so deadly serious, merkel making many trips to visit her buddy erdogan even as he pushes for visa free travel and cameron despite his disdain for turkey still wants them in the eu. That the u.s. abides turkey aiding isis indicates their lust to terminate assad remains paramount and the eu plays along treating turkey with kid gloves, imo the longer the eu dances to the u.s. tune the sooner it will implode.
Entertaining to watch whitehouse press breifing spokesmen trying to define what a moderate rebel is or how did russia reclaim palmyra in short order also how did u.s. pilots not notice all those oil tankers heading to turkey, pass me another prozac plz.
British Prime Minister: Turkey is governed by a demagogue pro-Al Qaeda dictator - AWD News

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Be comic if not so deadly serious, merkel making many trips to visit her buddy erdogan even as he pushes for visa free travel and cameron despite his disdain for turkey still wants them in the eu. That the u.s. abides turkey aiding isis indicates their lust to terminate assad remains paramount and the eu plays along treating turkey with kid gloves, imo the longer the eu dances to the u.s. tune the sooner it will implode.
Entertaining to watch whitehouse press breifing spokesmen trying to define what a moderate rebel is or how did russia reclaim palmyra in short order also how did u.s. pilots not notice all those oil tankers heading to turkey, pass me another prozac plz.
British Prime Minister: Turkey is governed by a demagogue pro-Al Qaeda dictator - AWD News

And Merkel let a German comedian face prosecution because he poked fun and makes jokes about Erdogan during a stand up routine. Erdogan didn't like what the comedian was saying about him so he told Merkel that he'd like to comedian to face prosecution, and Merkel allowed it. It's one of the great things about our Western free speech - what's left of it nowadays - that you can poke fun at politicians. It's political satire. Yet, in Germany, you can't poke fun at Turkey's Islamist-supporting president. Doing so lands you in court. It's absolutely disgusting - and yet Merkel (and Cameron, too, should the horrific happen and Britain votes to stay in the EU on 23rd June) are desperate to get Turkey into the EU. And, with Germany's declining population and Turley's rapidly rising one - and Erdogan has said recently that he wants Turks to have lots and lots of children - Turkey would soon become the EU's largest member state, taking over from Germany, with the most seats in the EU Parliament and most voting power. The Turkish president, not the German chancellor, would be the EU's most powerful politician. The EU would be run by an Islamic state with terrible human rights records. That's a terrifying thought.

For this reason (and many others) I'm voting Leave on Thursday 23rd June.

10larry

Electoral Member
Apr 6, 2010
Niagara Falls
For this reason (and many others) I'm voting Leave on Thursday 23rd June.
When you look at the mess in the eu it's not too difficult to see why so many feel parting ways makes sense, refugees, bankrupt regimes, turkey, ukraine, razor fenced 'open' borders, etc hardly paint an appealing picture. Being able to control borders or trade without brussels blessing has to be an attractive proposition, the 23rd is fast approaching and last I read it's a neck and neck race.