All costs of child rearing should be borne by men.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

At one time, inheritance was strictly to the male heirs. Some women ended up owning some of the wealth of course but wealth was basically in the hands of men.

Men decided just how much wealth was to go to their sons. Consideration of women was secondary.

Consider.
Women, when stressed by financial considerations do not produce the best children. The more stress a woman has when pregnant and after while rearing the child, the less of a child and adult she will have produced. This is not good for society.

To improve society as a whole, now that half of the children grow up in poverty and lack of opportunity, I think men must step up and take more of the burden. Parental love demands that we change our ways.

Women are clearly failing to do what is required, in terms of family and quality of offspring, --- thanks to the poor quality of men and how we are financing birth, --- and I think that men of better quality must step up and shift the financial burden away from women. This would produce unstressed births and better human beings. I see it as a man’s social duty.

It would also be a rite of passage for young men who are producing all of the bastard children that we see everywhere and who are stuck in a financial doldrums that is holding us all back as a wealthy society.

Women presently hold most of the financial burden for child rearing and this is detrimental to all of society. Should we as a society do the right thing and un-stress the births in our country and thus produce better people?

We keep talking about women’s reproductive rights. I think we should be talking about men’s duty in terms of reproductive rights and responsibility. Our children deserve this.

We men have shirked their duty to society by allowing the production of less than the best possible births. We are shirking our duty to our children if we do not bear the financial burden of the best possible births/rearing. I think that if things are to improve, men will have to do the right thing and foot the bills.

Regards
DL

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Not in our family. I earn five-six times what my wife does and I pay the cost of everything (willingly).

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Not in our family. I earn five-six times what my wife does and I pay the cost of everything (willingly).

Same here. I think FP is projecting. Feeling guilty about how piss poor a job HE has done.

So, how many "bastard" children do you have FP? Are you, what some would call, a cockold husband?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Same here. I think FP is projecting. Feeling guilty about how piss poor a job HE has done.

So, how many "bastard" children do you have FP? Are you, what some would call, a cockold husband?

Tell him to pay the fukcing alimony!

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
If every single person were to get the very best education and money were no object, society would come to a crashing halt.

If everybody had enough money to not have to worry about money, who'd stock our shelves? Who'd delivery our pizza? Who'd work at Mcdonalds while the kids are in school?

It would be nice for everybody to live up to their full potential and reap the benefits of that, but our current monetary situation makes that impossible.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
If everybody had enough money to not have to worry about money, who'd stock our shelves? Who'd delivery our pizza? Who'd work at Mcdonalds while the kids are in school?

I would. Why not? It would give me something to do. I would be productive. Jobs/work is not JUST about the money, and I feel sorry for those that take that shallow an unrewarding attitude.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I would. Why not? It would give me something to do. I would be productive. Jobs/work is not JUST about the money, and I feel sorry for those that take that shallow an unrewarding attitude.

I think the amount of people that would be like you, might not be enough. Given the examples of people who've won large amounts from various lotteries and within 5 years are looking for work again...

If money were not an issue, I'd be at the zoo, local shelters and various day cares volunteering my time...I think I'd be in the trenches helping out, but then greed can change people, so I can only hope I'd be able to rise above that.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
If women can't afford to have children then they shouldn't have children.

Child benefit allowance in Britain should be scrapped.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

At one time, inheritance was strictly to the male heirs. Some women ended up owning some of the wealth of course but wealth was basically in the hands of men.

Regards
DL

I think you are tarring a broad spectrum of circumstances with a single brush. Won't always work! :) I

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Still the money that makes it worthwhile.

IF MONEY WAS NOT AN ISSUE....... do you get that? or is this issue way above the ability for you to comprehend?

any and every job is worthwhile. Any and every job is necessary. Any and every job can give a person a sense of worth and accomplishment.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
IF MONEY WAS NOT AN ISSUE....... do you get that? or is this issue way above the ability for you to comprehend?

any and every job is worthwhile. Any and every job is necessary. Any and every job can give a person a sense of worth and accomplishment.
Unless of course you're a muck jumper like Gary Busey in the SNL skit.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Women, when stressed by financial considerations do not produce the best children. The more stress a woman has when pregnant and after while rearing the child, the less of a child and adult she will have produced.

You got any evidence to support this proposition, or do you just want us to take your prejudices as fact?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Money is always the issue. Otherwise why go to work, you could just be a dipper and collect welfare.