No, you just thought I was stupid

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Every day in almost every way we are spun a new set of lies. This morning, a UK public body tried to convince me they didn’t take any money from the European Union. When I pointed out that they had admitted it in their Annual Report, they were quick to write back: “I misunderstood the question and therefore provided you with an incorrect answer”.

No, you just thought I was stupid (more on that later this month).

These people rely on our stupidity. They rely on us watching repeat episodes of the British Cake Off or whatever it’s called, using as our sole source of news, the BBC, and engaging in politics once a week during the sham that continues to be BBC Question Time.

It’s why the Independent thinks it can publish things like this article, entitled: “David Cameron, this is what that ‘bunch of migrants’ is running from” a full seven days on from “bunch of migrants gate”. More on that here.

In said article, debut Indy Voices writer Nishaat Ismail links to a video of Homs, Syria’s third city, making a link between the drone footage and the Calais migrant crisis.

But Ms. Ismail is being willfully deceptive (and I know why). She writes:
Drone footage of Homs in Syria published today shows apocalyptic scenes of a city in ruins after five years of ravaging and relentless war that has claimed the lives of over 250,000 people. The video confirms the sheer and irrefutable destruction that has engulfed the third largest city of the country, now almost razed to the ground. It also accentuates the cold and insensitive words spoken by our Prime Minister David Cameron in last week’s reprehensible installment of PMQs when he referred to people escaping the horrors of war similar to those displayed in this footage as merely a “bunch of migrants”.
If she is alleging that most migrants in Calais are from Homs, or even from Syria, she will find herself in disagreement with her own employer of last year, the Guardian, which reported: “There are about 1,300 migrants in the northern French port. Most are from Eritrea or Somalia and are hoping to reach England rather than seeking asylum in France.”

more media shenanigans

Buzzfeed, Guardian, Independent: How A Fifth Column Is Using Dead Syrians And Left Wing News Outlets For Islamist Propaganda - Breitbart