Britain needs her own Donald Trump

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
We may have the English Channel, but what we don't have is a Donald. We don't have someone speaking for the many, articulating the fear we feel for our country and our kids, determined to defend our borders.

Trump is winning against all the odds because ordinary people know that Western Culture is in a fight for its life. So when will someone stand up for it here?

By Katie Hopkins for MailOnline
1 February 2016
Daily Mail

Do you ever look at yet another picture of the British Chancellor in a Hi-Vis jacket and wish he would stop pretending to be like us?

Or see our Prime Minister begging sovereignty back from Europe to persuade us to stay in the Union he despises, and wish he'd just tell it straight?

That's why, contrary to the outrage reported in the left-wing press, so many people across Europe and the United States are drawn to Donald Trump.

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump speaks at a rally in Iowa on Sunday as the state becomes the first to vote in the race for the nomination. He is still out in front with 26 per cent of the Republican vote

As he strides into the final day of campaigning in Iowa, the first US state to vote in the race for the Republican nomination, he is still out in front with 26% of the Republican vote.

The UK General Election 2015 taught us never to trust the polls again. Whilst every poll and commentator declared it was too close to call, the Conservatives ran away with it convincingly on the night.

I did call it. And more than that, I promised to leave the country if the idiot on the other side won. There was no way a gurning gimp who committed political fratricide was ever going to decide how my hard earned wages are spent.

I refuse to support those who have no intention of supporting themselves; especially if they have eaten themselves disabled or have prioritised breeding over working.

This is tough love. And it is something Britain lacks but Trump delivers in spades. He has said it is time for a strong man in the White House, his supporters caution - don't waste your vote on a wimp.

And at a time when hard workers are fed up of being at the bottom of the pile, or afraid for the safety of their country and kids, strength is a powerful selling point.

Do you ever look at yet another picture of the British Chancellor in a Hi-Vis jacket and wish he would stop pretending to be like us?

Describing some Mexican migrants as murderers and rapists, he has said he would build a wall along the border between Mexico and the United States, arguing he would even get them to pay for it.

Whether such a wall is possible or probable is detail swept aside with his grandstanding. But what he expresses with his truthful hyperbole is a sentiment shared by so many, that something dramatic needs to be done.

In the UK we are fortunate to have the English Channel - this is our Mexican wall. Without it, we could be Germany with a million migrants arrived over the past year or so, and counting, causing massive social upheaval.

But it’s not perfect, thanks to the Channel Tunnel and European truck drivers happy to traffic people in return for their cut of the deal.

Donald Trump arrives at Dubuque Regional Airport as he prepares for Presidential campaigning in Iowa

We may have the English Channel, but what we don't have is a Donald. We don't have someone speaking for the many, articulating the fear we feel for our country and our kids, determined to defend our borders.

Instead of a fist-thumping businessman, we have career politicians who will never know the pride of a job well done or the loneliness of a night-shift for the reward of the companionship of their own little family.

British politicians gravitate to the modern establishment’s middle ground, walking the line of least-offence, and delivering messages scripted to please party donors and big business and starry-eyed tax breaks to the hypocritical, holier-than-thou robber barons of Silicon Valley.

Theoretically answerable to the taxpayer, they fail to commit to a single response we need to hear.

Donald is primarily self-funded, though donations continue to pour in. He has spent very little on his campaign. Because he hasn't needed to.

His message is so popular it sells itself. His showmanship so compelling even the left-minded US mainstream media - who despise and are terrified of him in equal measure - have no choice but to give him more coverage than anyone else.

He has spent just $12 million to date, and leads the Republican polls in Iowa by an unexpected 5%. In contrast, Jeb Bush has already squandered $24.3 million to deliver a paltry 2%.

Terrifyingly, Hillary Clinton has raised a war chest of $163.5 million. That's the hypocrisy of the left for you, the impossibly wealthy lecturing hard workers on equality.

The left seemed determined to downplay the slaughter of fourteen people in San Bernardino. Obama refused to label the attackers as Islamic Extremists, preferring to talk about the less emotive subject of gun control instead. Trump strode into the breach to fill the gaping void.

Describing some Mexican migrants as murders and rapists, he has said he would build a wall along the border between Mexico and the United States. Katie Hopkins describes the English Channel as 'our Mexican wall'

Donald Trump asked for a temporary ban on Muslims entering America, voicing a shared fear that extends well beyond America's shores to our own.

Whilst impractical, his suggestion for a temporary ban on Muslims into the USA still resonated with voters, resulting in a poll surge, driving his approval rating to 37% and attracting support from two thirds of Republican voters.

Here in the UK outrage over his comments was widely reported. Alarmingly, the rape and attack of white women in Cologne and other European cities on New Year's Eve was stifled by the police and press.

Donald speaks of closing borders and building walls - a language which resonates. Meanwhile Europe talks about defending Schengen despite its obvious failure.

Donald speaks of action to stop illegal immigration, whilst we react to more dead children in the Med with resignation. Europe is too weak to solve the problem.

Our politicians wasted three hours discussing a ridiculous petition to ban Trump from the UK, but have singularly failed to address the fears we now face inside our country from ISIS terrorists who we welcomed to our shores and are powerless to deport.

As the people of Iowa head to the polls I envy the choice they have. They can choose the human doormat, Hillary Clinton or Crazy Cruz from the right. But more excitingly, they can back a bullish business man, promising to make America great again.

He has said it is time for a strong man in the White House. We need the same at Number Ten.

The last last time we saw politics of strength and conviction it was delivered by a chemist from Grantham. She just happened to be a woman.

Last edited:

Sons of Liberty

Walks on Water
Aug 24, 2010
Evil Empire
From talking with everyone in my family which is huge, and listening to people on TV and radio and reading things on the pc every day it looks as though he has the advantage and the support. Hillary's support is dwindling.

Trump admittedly serves a good purpose, he exposes the hypocrisy of the politicians and he speaks on topics that are on everyone's minds and he doesn't sugarcoat it.

Let's face it though, I can never see him compromising with anyone, it would be his way or the highway. Plus, to me it's obvious that he lies.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
From talking with everyone in my family which is huge, and listening to people on TV and radio and reading things on the pc every day it looks as though he has the advantage and the support. Hillary's support is dwindling.

People have just had enough of PC, left-wing Establishment politicians running our countries into the ground and not listening to the concerns of ordinary voters on important matters such as immigration.

The same is true in Britain. Ukip leader Farage is probably our equivalent of Trump, but he'll find it much more difficult than Trump to get to power. The left-wing, metropolitan Establishment has deliberately rigged the electoral system to make it extremely difficult for more right-wing parties to get seats in parliament and very easy for left-wing parties to get seats. That's why we had the digusting and anti-democratic situation in last year's General Election in which Ukip got the third-most number of votes after Conservatives and Labour and more votes than the left-wing parties SNP and Liberal Democrats COMBINED, yet SNP and LibDems got 64 seats in total and Ukip just one! In fact, SNP got 56 of the 59 Scottish seats despite getting just 50% of the Scottish vote - a good example of just how easy Left-wing parties pick up seats with fewer votes.

So it's hard in Britain for a Farage or a Trump to get to power because the Left-wing Establishment has rigged the system against such politicians and their parties.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I think all politicians regard truth telling as a situational thing. Trump lies,,,Hillary lies,,hell they all lie if it is necessary and that's how it is. They say vote for the lesser of two evils and sadly. that's kinda how it is.

I do believe that the policies of isolationism and protectionism will make us a second rate nation but the majority seems to be leaning in that direction.

Hell I kinda see that in Canadians as well. If this forum is an example.

Sons of Liberty

Walks on Water
Aug 24, 2010
Evil Empire
I think all politicians regard truth telling as a situational thing. Trump lies,,,Hillary lies,,hell they all lie if it is necessary and that's how it is. They say vote for the lesser of two evils and sadly. that's kinda how it is.

Oh, I agree, they all lie, but in Trump people are looking for something new, not your typical politician that bull****s his or her way to the top.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Yep. Trump is like Farage - anti-Establishment. He doesn't come out with all the same clapped out PC crap that ordinary politicians keep coming out with that most ordinary folks can't relate to.

Millions of Brits still remember the then Prime Minister Gordon Brown in the 2010 General Election campaign forgetting his microphone was on after he was being driven away from a Rochdale street where a lifelong Labour supporter named Gillian Duffy asked him what his party is going to do to control immigration. Forgetting his microphone was on in the car afterwards, Brown was heard calling Mrs Duffy "that bigoted woman. The recording was played all over the 24 hour news channels and Brown was seen on TV holding his head in his hands ind espair at a radio station when it was revealed tto him that his comments were overheard. Naturally, he sealed Labour's doom and Mrs Duffy decided against voting for Labour in that electtion, despite always voting for them before. And it just revealed to the British people just what our Establishment politicians REALLY think about us and those who voice valid concerns over immigration.

"Oh, sh*t. What have I done?"

"What did he call me?!"

Last edited:

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
Yeah that's the feeling I get too. My sister likes him for those reasons and I get it. I'm kinda mixed on it myself but we'
ll see how things go.

I actually was hoping for a qualified female to be in office for reasons that I'll keep to myself but not Hillary.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I'm surprised that so many people support Trump and believe he isn't part of the 'establishment'.

You think it is a conspiracy? You think the GOP wants Trump as the front runner and possibly the GOP nominee? The GOP establishment are besides themselves in anguish.

IT'S NOT HIS TURN!

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
I think he'll get the GOP nomination... I don't think he'll win.
I live in a conservative environment at the moment so what I see and hear from this view is pro Trump. I just don't feel that Hillary if she is the democratic choice, is as popular as Trump. But like I say I'm in a pro Trump environment .

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I hope he wins. My only worry is him having the nuclear codes lol.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I think he'll get the GOP nomination... I don't think he'll win.

Americans will just prove to the world once again their electoral stupidity if they don't vote in Trump. He's by far and away the best candidate there is. And then we'll just have to hope Farage become UK Prime Minister in 2020. Both of these need to happen. Trump in the White House and Farage in No10 would be a dream team.

Instead, I've got a nasty feeling we're going to get Clinton and Corbyn. Such a prospect just sends shivers down my spine. It's horrific.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Americans will just prove to the world once again their electoral stupidity if they don't vote in Trump. He's by far and away the best candidate there is. And then we'll just have to hope Farage become UK Prime Minister in 2020. Both of these need to happen. Trump in the White House and Farage in No10 would be a dream team.

Instead, I've got a nasty feeling we're going to get Clinton and Corbyn. Such a prospect just sends shivers down my spine. It's horrific.

Trump is the best candidate? Exactly what criteria are you using for that rating? - His racism? His misogyny? His lack of understanding of almost every issue? Or is it his hair?