Jews Criminalize Un-Kosher Laughter

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Jan 22 09:23

Jews Criminalize Un-Kosher Laughter

By: dissident84

In the past, Mr. M’Bala M’Bala has raised his voice either in support of Holocaust Revisionism or in protest against the oppression of Palestinians. The verdict was gleefully cheered by Eric Lemmens, a lawyer for Belgium’s Jewish organizations,” For me this is more than satisfying, this is a major victory,” Ibid. A major victory for Censorship. A Major Defeat for Free Speech... Western governments have piously lectured the rest of the World on how the West protects Free Speech (as in the Perinçek case.) The continued persecution of Dieudonne is an example of the hypocrisy and dishonesty of Western governments. Maybe they think the rest of the World won’t notice?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
No he isn't just another revisionist, he's powerful enough to be put in prison. Others will follow, many thousands of others will follow and then millions and then never again.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Maybe that will drive up the prize award. When is that April 1st?

No he isn't just another revisionist, he's powerful enough to be put in prison. Others will follow, many thousands of others will follow and then millions and then never again.
Now you tell me. I take 'free icecream' was a misprint. for 'three screams'?

He wouldn't be related to Yahweh Bin Yahweh now would he?
Better at escapes I hear. He did shut the US down in a single blow if you believe the rumors.