Syriaously??

MHz
+1

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvf94xOf7E1Ewampindex3

Facts Matter: Cameron’s Claim on Moderate Syrian Rebels Comes Up Short (external - login to view)

World Powers to Push for Lifting Sieges in Syria — Naharnet (external - login to view)

petros
+1
It's all fake just like you.

CDNBear
+3
#3  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

It's all fake just like you.

He's not fake, he's really an idiot.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Man! We must have missed a hell of a wingding in Benghazi!!

MHz
+1
Well Pete you would be the expert in what a fake looks like. Soon as 'your boys' start losing you get all huffy, that from the good glue days??
Really bear those one word insults make it appear you are too stupid to come out with anything original, oh wait, that is the reason for the repetition.
Wait till Phase II starts if you want to see what a wingding looks like. This time with boots on the ground. Hope for yoy sake Plan 'b' works better than Plan 'a'. Since France is involved they will start with a bombing run that takes out their own spies in case they have turned and the the UK and the US will take over the actual bombing runs just so the civilian causalities are at their highest possible levels.

France, Italy deploy to Libya | SBS News (external - login to view)

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Wait till Phase II starts if you want to see what a wingding looks like.

I can only imagine what it will look like through your drug hazed eyes and filtered through that fungus you call a brain.

MHz
+1
It would still be more accurate than your version of 9/11. Tell me about those floor joists again, I'll even my my coffee cup down.

CDNBear
+1

It would still be more accurate than your version of 9/11. Tell me about those floor joists again, I'll even my my coffee cup down.

I'm already aware of your medication and mental issues. There was no need for further evidence.

MHz
I can't blame you for balking but really the whole forum needs a good laugh so go for it.

Remember how badly you ****ed up this 'cave complex' issue. Hard to beat being that stupid really.

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvFGhGHxw0mSo

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

He's not fake, he's really an idiot.

Now, now. Let's have a little compassion for the sufferers of Chronic Mental-Emotional Sillyass Dwama Syndrome, shall we?

MHz
You've never heard his 9/11 speech have you? Hang tough it will win an award even this many years after said event.

Tecumsehsbones
+1

You've never heard his 9/11 speech have you? Hang tough it will win an award even this many years after said event.

Take your pills.

darkbeaver
Republican
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Now, now. Let's have a little compassion for the sufferers of Chronic Mental-Emotional Sillyass Dwama Syndrome, shall we?

Should I send my donation directly to you or do you belong to a tax exempt mental health charity.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Should I send my donation directly to you or do you belong to a tax exempt mental health charity.

Just send it along. I'll make sure it's put to good use.

You can claim it as a charitable contribution on your taxes.

darkbeaver
Republican

Just send it along. I'll make sure it's put to good use.

You can claim it as a charitable contribution on your taxes.

CDN $ of course, I hope you don't mind. In the week it takes to reach you it will slump seven or eight percent so I'll take that into account and sent you seven or eight extra beaver bucks. But you have to send me a copy of a reciet proveing you have used it wisely.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

CDN $ of course, I hope you don't mind. In the week it takes to reach you it will slump seven or eight percent so I'll take that into account and sent you seven or eight extra beaver bucks. But you have to send me a copy of a reciet proveing you have used it wisely.

I will. I promise. Honest Injun.

selfsame
+1
My impression is: all such groups are suspected and there must be some states that either invented such groups or at least support them; for it is not logical that all the world fight them and they persist in such way.

Who has the advantage: none else than Tel Aviv and their allies?

Such criminal acts like explosions in public places: such crimes cannot be justified by the Quran and the Islam religion; in fact no such alleged suicides had been cited in all the history of the Islam.

Moreover, extending the explosions to remote Muslim countries like Pakistan and Indonesia ... in order to silence those Muslim countries from protesting against the Zionist transgression on the Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem.

This is my impression, and God is the All-Knowing.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
My impression is: you pissed us off.

CDNBear
Stop, seriously dude, I'm still laughing at anecdote, lmao!

selfsame
It is true, in spite of the Zionist minions ignore it; of course they ignore it.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsameView Post

It is true, in spite of the Zionist minions ignore it; of course they ignore it.

The good new is we're not ignoring you now, are we?

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvo9DWq1gyXSg

selfsame
+1
Ignore or not; nothing of importance to me.

Tecumsehsbones
+2

Ignore or not; nothing of importance to me.

Smile for the gunsight!

CDNBear

It is true...

We know it's true that MhZ needs to take his meds, as do you.

Quote:

... in spite of the Zionist minions ignore it; of course they ignore it.

Daven the Zionist minion does not ignore it.

Smile for the gunsight!

Bwaaahahaha!!!

Smile for the gunsight!

F@CK!!! Bwaaahahaha!!!

darkbeaver
Republican
+1

My impression is: all such groups are suspected and there must be some states that either invented such groups or at least support them; for it is not logical that all the world fight them and they persist in such way.

Who has the advantage: none else than Tel Aviv and their allies?

Such criminal acts like explosions in public places: such crimes cannot be justified by the Quran and the Islam religion; in fact no such alleged suicides had been cited in all the history of the Islam.

Moreover, extending the explosions to remote Muslim countries like Pakistan and Indonesia ... in order to silence those Muslim countries from protesting against the Zionist transgression on the Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem.

This is my impression, and God is the All-Knowing.

I agree with your impression. God save the planet.

MHz
+2
It doesn't appear that the US is destined to be saved from ourselves.
World Rushes to De-Dollarize Oil Trade Before US Economy Crashes and Burns (external - login to view)

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

We know it's true that MhZ needs to take his meds, as do you.

Too bad there aren't any drugs to combat your form of stupidness or that of the collective.

darkbeaver
Republican

Smile for the gunsight!

Iraq had very good dental medicine redily available to the citizens so he probably has a good smile. Do you know that the standard of living in the United States was well below that of Iraq and Lybia and that the US will never have it that good.

selfsame

Smile for the gunsight!

[url]

CDNBear

Too bad there aren't any drugs to combat your form of stupidness or that of the collective.

He says like a retard telling Einstein "You're thtupid".

MHz
You are the one believing light can be bent by gravity.
Stupid people like you rarely take the time to check the facts before opening your stupid trap. Have to admit you are very consistent in that area.

no new posts