Putin Back in the Arctic

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Trudeau once said he would leave Canada's Arctic Sovereignty to to the bureaucrats ...

Trudeau will just call Putin a meanie again and go run and hide like he has done with ISIS.

Turf war with Russia looms over Ottawa's claim to Arctic seabed - The Globe and Mail

“I am going to defer to scientists. There has been an awful lot of work done over the past years, and even decades, on mapping out the undersea floor of the North Pole to align with the United Nations regulations. … And I don’t know that it is a place where we need necessarily to have political interference. I trust our scientists and oceanographers in terms of how we’re mapping it,” Mr. Trudeau told reporters.

Jihadi Justin.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
The Russians are just misunderstood. It was all a merry mix-up when the left their corner of Europe and annexed half of Eurasia. They are not conquers by nature. They are INVITED everywhere that they go. Right now ... the Inuit ...can't you hear them? They are CRYING OUT for liberation by the Russians!

Everything up there will be a-okay.

No need to have an army.

Peace and love always prevail.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The Russians are just misunderstood. It was all a merry mix-up when the left their corner of Europe and annexed half of Eurasia. They are not conquers by nature. They are INVITED everywhere that they go. Right now ... the Inuit ...can't you hear them? They are CRYING OUT for liberation by the Russians!

No need to have an army.

Peace and love always do prevail. An army is just a shortcut.
IMO

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Why isn't Canada allowed nuclear weapons? And Avros to deliver the word?

The Americans defend North America. We willingly stood down our Armed Forces in the early 1970s and handed our defences to another country, all to save a buck.

He who pays the piper gets to call the tune.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

No need to have an army.

Not to worry, Justin probably will just say; "Russia, that's not a thing"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLtodM4Gzq8

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Russia announces this and announces that it doesn't mean those bases will ever be fully or even partially operational-the Saudis are kicking Russian asss left, right, & centre on the world oil markets and the Russian economy (such as it is) is in the shtter there to stay.

The simple fact is that Russia doesn't have two kopecks to rub together let alone billions and billions to spare-this is all lies as per SOP with totalitarian scum.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Russia announces this and announces that it doesn't mean those bases will ever be fully or even partially operational-the Saudis are kicking Russian asss left, right, & centre on the world oil markets and the Russian economy (such as it is) is in the shtter there to stay.

The simple fact is that Russia doesn't have two kopecks to rub together let alone billions and billions to spare-this is all lies as per SOP with totalitarian scum.

North Korea is dangerous, too (and a trifle goofy, as well) and they are poorer than poor.

Speaking of broke places that are dangerous, the Pakistanis are mass producing nukes, right now too.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Pffffb. You couldn't even tailgate.

So you exposed my empty threat? FO anyway.

North Korea is dangerous, too (and a trifle goofy, as well) and they are poorer than poor.

Speaking of broke places that are dangerous, the Pakistanis are mass producing nukes, right now too.
I/m doing that myself What I need is coordinates, in dos, older equipment you see.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
If there are any oil worth pumping there at the current prices, the Americans won't let this slide.

There's this thing called Google-Russia has all kinds of oil in the Arctic just no money to develop the technology to recover it-even with last year's prices these days it's mostly hot air much like this news story.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
There's this thing called Google-Russia has all kinds of oil in the Arctic just no money to develop the technology to recover it-even with last year's prices these days it's mostly hot air much like this news story.

Well their plan to bump out The US green back as the trade reserve of the world will have to wait then.