Will Obama be scapegoated for the decades old U.S. illegal military crimes against hu

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Will Obama be scapegoated for the decades old U.S. illegal military crimes against humanity?

New world order thinking is what has driven the U.S. military ideology forever. Old agreements put in place, public and legal or not, have been in operation for generations.

The old and unelected oligarchs, who presently set the U.S. military ideology through the Pentagon, are likely thinking of a scapegoat for the upcoming United Nation guilty verdict on U.S. war crimes.

The basic charge is withholding information on the oligarchs who are paying to have people murdered.

I give high odds that Obama will be made to take the fall. I also give high odds that the overall plan of the old and unelected oligarchs in the U.S and U. K., --- will just continue with same old same old same old of unelected oligarchs using public military assets to have people murdered.

It must be nice for an oligarch to be immune from the law and justice. Oh well.

Where do you put the odds?

Regards
DL

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
like germany, the american joe will wear the mantle for the crimes of the crooked tards that have couped the US gov.
(like all the peeps everywhere these days it seems, but especially the NATO ones)
geez, i woun't be suprised if the people committing all the crimes will be the ones holding the US peep responsible

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
You can't trust the illuminutty

We can get them identified if the political will is there.

Todays average person may not care.

Regards
DL

like germany, the american joe will wear the mantle for the crimes of the crooked tards that have couped the US gov.
(like all the peeps everywhere these days it seems, but especially the NATO ones)
geez, i woun't be suprised if the people committing all the crimes will be the ones holding the US peep responsible

Indeed. Responsibility being put to the right guilty one will be tough but we have a good idea of who the real guilty ones are.

To find the guilty oligarch, just look to the right of this graph. Look up. Look way up to where he should not be.

9 out of 10 Americans are completely wrong about this mind-blowing fact.

Regards
DL