Freedom of speech and thought and equality is what the West is and Islam forbids it.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Freedom of speech and thought and equality is what the West is and Islam forbids it.

These two basic facts alone are why Islam and the West and our ideologies can never harmonize. Islam must change or be rejected and banned from Western countries.

The strength of the West is our sense of freedom and is why the West has progressed so far so fast. We allow and encourage free speech and free thought. Nothing and no area of thought is sanctified to us and that is why we are so progressive and have gained so much over time. We test all ideas and hold on to what is good.

Islam and Muslims have shot themselves in the mind by closing off certain beliefs that they hold due to being idol worshipers of their invisible and imaginary God. Much like Christianity did when they helped usher in the Dark Ages against free thought and their Inquisition.

Islam is trying to do the same and meeting the resistance that they deserve. The world is not going to tolerate another Dark Age against free thought nor their form of Inquisition called jihad.

Some wise Muslims, a small minority it seems, know better but the vast majority are not listening to them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZZMXV_PRXk

Jewry and Christianity pulled themselves, by and large, out of their mental doldrums and now enjoy the freedom of thought and speech that is the hallmark and cornerstone of the Western ideology. Equality under the law is recognized as a higher moral tenet than misogyny and inequality. The West will never allow itself to return to the barbarity and inequality of older and more backward thinking times.

I am a left leaning person but Trump may be right, when we look at the numbers, to want to keep all Muslims out of our Western countries. Have a look from a progressive Muslims point of view.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pSPvnFDDQHk

How can we bring the wisdom of these two progressive Muslim in the links provided, to the ears, and more importantly the hearts, of all Muslims?

Regards
DL
P.S. I am not racist against Islam and Muslims. If I could, I would ban all idol worshiping religions, --- including Christianity and Islam, --- as all both are good for is producing homophobic and misogynous men.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Women did just get to vote in saudi arabia and I think 4 ladies were elected. They may not be where we're at but they are slowly getting there.

You not racist but your last sentence hints that you might be a bit of a sexist

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Women did just get to vote in saudi arabia and I think 4 ladies were elected. They may not be where we're at but they are slowly getting there.

You not racist but your last sentence hints that you might be a bit of a sexist

I am a male but align myself with the feminist movement. How does criticizing religions for creating misogynous men indicate that I am sexist?

As to Saudi women, it is an improvement for sure but not much because they cannot vote unless they get some man to accompany them or drive them to the voting station. Some Saudi women are just laughing at what Saudi men call progress on equality.

Regards
DL

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Naw I'm showing mercy. I grew up in a house were my mother was the main provider. She also treated my father very equally even though she made twice the amount he did. I've got a well-stocked arsenal at my disposal. I require a challenge when I seek debate.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Naw I'm showing mercy. I grew up in a house were my mother was the main provider. She also treated my father very equally even though she made twice the amount he did. I've got a well-stocked arsenal at my disposal. I require a challenge when I seek debate.

I meant coward of taking the label. Not coward to debate.

As Emma says, we should all take up the mantle so as to move civilization more quickly to full equality for all.

For evil to grow, all good people need do is nothing.

Regards
DL

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Regards.
If you are free and democratic, why do you try to impede the Islam and the Quran?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Regards.
If you are free and democratic, why do you try to impede the Islam and the Quran?
Religion is the greatest impediment to freedom there is. That, and the belief that we live in democracy and have freedom in our political systems. We are not free, we are slaves to our beliefs, political and religious. Real freedom can only come from divesting oneself of all beliefs because then you become nonjudgmental of others as well as yourself. The only sin is the sin of self hatred.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Regards.

Because they are a curse on humanity and deserve to be gotten rid of.

Do you like their ideology of inequality, homophobia and misogyny?

Do you like the ideas of child brides and FGM?

Regards
DL