With a dying white race, why are we not encouraging more white births?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
With a dying white race, why are we not encouraging more white births?

Much has been written of how Muslim demographics will eventually make Europe and many other white nations Muslim nations in the future. They and other darker races are reproducing a lot more than the whites.

Our politicians are trying to maintain our populations through immigration and as we can see in Europe, this is not doing the white race any good at all.

Why are none of our white governments not offering more incentives for whites to have more children?

Sure, some Western governments offer small incentives in terms of baby bonuses and the odd few thousand dollars for more children but not nearly what it is costing our countries to bring in immigrants to fill our demographic needs.

Many in Europe are saying that our politicians have sold out to Muslims. Meanwhile a man like Trump can gain what seems to be a lot of support for a harder line against immigration. Canadians seem to be going in that same direction.

It seems to me, if I was a politician, my war cry, if you will, would be for my white constituents to pull up their socks, pull off their birth control devices, and do their duty to the white race by reproducing more. While at the same time, I would tax those who do not contribute babies that much more than those who do reproduce and basically transfer those funds to help those who are producing babies in a more generous way so as to encourage those parents to have and be able to afford more babies.

Many whites are feeling squeezed and seem to be becoming more anti the other race. Not too surprising as becoming a minority is something we are not used to and when we look about and see how other minorities are treated, I can see why many would not want to be in a minority.

Why are white governments not promoting more white births instead of more immigration?

Why are white people not fighting the trends that are making us a quickly disappearing race?

Are whites so self-centered that we will eventually all loose our countries to those of other colors?

Regards
DL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_bsPAAy80U&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7b3fvsVtA&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6pzPp1Q2ew&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_kKkY5EpVpY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6LA5xhXk_4U

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I just deleted the other identical threads on this OP you tried. One more and goodbye.

regards

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
I'm white. She's Chinese. She now want a kid in two years. How do we guarantee a white birth?

Maybe we could prohibit international marriage like in Apartheid South Africa?

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Quite frankly, it is pretty common knowledge that the origin of humanity probably was dark skinned primates. We probably evolved through the eons to have some with lighter colored skin depending on their geographic location. But,,,who gives a damn anyways? Whether your light skinned or dark skinned doesn't it really only matter on how decent a person you are? I'm not much on this ethnic bullshyt. Our ancestry started out dark skinned. Now we are all different shades. But there are none that are black,,,and none that are white. We are all somewhere in between.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
We could start a whiteman farm.

Genetically speaking, whites are the most diverse of all the colors, and to me, biologically speaking, that makes whites the most advanced of humanity.

I cannot see it as a benefit to the world to lose the best.

Regards
DL

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Quite frankly, it is pretty common knowledge that the origin of humanity probably was dark skinned primates. We probably evolved through the eons to have some with lighter colored skin depending on their geographic location. But,,,who gives a damn anyways? Whether your light skinned or dark skinned doesn't it really only matter on how decent a person you are? I'm not much on this ethnic bullshyt. Our ancestry started out dark skinned. Now we are all different shades. But there are none that are black,,,and none that are white. We are all somewhere in between.

No probably about it, Ludlow. We all come from the same small ancient gene pool and that pool was definitely not light skinned. Gives real meaning to 'brothers under the skin' doesn't it.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

Yet the white race is the one who led to the Western way of thinking while even now, many other colors have inferior systems.

You may not be white but I am.

Regards
DL

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
Yet the white race is the one who led to the Western way of thinking while even now, many other colors have inferior systems.

You may not be white but I am.

Regards
DL
I'm not the expert but regardless of what color we are now, our ancestry was probably dark. I'm okay with that .

And to add some fuel to the fire, Jesus was probably dark skinned as well :)

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
I'm not the expert but regardless of what color we are now, our ancestry was probably dark. I'm okay with that .

So am I but that has no relevance to the issues here.

You are talking the past while I am looking at the future of my children and grandchildren who will be in a white minority and might have to live under Sharia.

Regards
DL

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I thought they were different venues. You have them listed separately.

No need for ignorance.

Regards
DL

you made the exact same post in 3 separate sub forums within 5 minutes.

we saw/heard your little rant.

get with it or gtfo.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
you made the exact same post in 3 separate sub forums within 5 minutes.

we saw/heard your little rant.

get with it or gtfo.

No need for ignorance.

Regards
DL

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Only an idiot like you that visits sites called "www.white-history.com" would believe in so ridiculous statistics. "White birthrate" is not declining, it is stable around 1.3, 1.5, 1.7 in som countries. Second or third generation of "non-white" inmigrants to those countries tends to have birthrate similar to whites.

The birthrate of what you call "non-white" countries is declining, it will not be the same in 2100. I'll show you statistics of some mainly "non-white" continents:
East Asia used to have a birthrate of 5.0 per woman in 1975, now it's 1.9. Latin America and the Caribbean used to have a birthrate of 5.1 in 1975, now it's 2.5. South Asia used to have a birthrate of 5.6 in 1975, now it's 3.2. Arab countries used to have a birthrate of 6.7 in 1975, now it's 3.7. Subsaarian Africa used to have a birthrate of 6.8 in 1975, now it's 5.5

If the birthrate of those continents keep their trend of decline they'll reach the standard of "white countries" on:
Arab Countries: 46 years
East Asia: 7 years
Latin America and the Caribbean: 21 years
South Asia: 41 years
Subsaarian Africa: 184 years

Source(s): Brain, mathematics and the United Nations Human Development Report.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Everybody's up birthrate had better be falling or we are going to destroy ourselves in short order.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
I've three daughters. My oldest is very light skinned with light brown hair and dark brown eyes. My Middle girl is very fair skinned with light brown eyes like mine and light brown hair. My baby girl has olive colored skin like her mother with dark brown eyes and long almost black hair. Guess the news. They are all three beautiful.