THIS NATION Just Had A MASSIVE Protest AGAINST Syrian Refugees…Media Censors The News

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
THIS NATION Just Had A MASSIVE Protest AGAINST Syrian Refugees… Horrified Media Censors The News

While European Union nations such as Germany and even France are allowing the engineered “refugee crisis” to flood their nations with hostile Muslims — and demanding that all E.U. countries welcome their “fair share” of the disastrous flood, one nation is standing against the insanity. The country of Poland…WILL go down UNITED and fighting if necessary.

With massive crowds as large as 170,000 strong, Polish patriots marched through their capital to demand an end to Islamic immigration — the “largest demonstration in Polish history.”

Poland isn’t just going to take the Islamization of Europe without a fight. They are sick and tired of letting their culture be stolen away from them…so this is what they did.

First check out this incredible photo:

Did you hear about this on CNN? You did not, because they completely censored it from American eyes, lest they be inspired to stand up against Obama’s sinister plans to import up to 200,000 so-called “Syrian refugees”, despite the FBI’s warning that the Feds can’t properly screen them.

Check it out:

Described as the ‘largest demonstration in Polish history’, over 100,000 Polish nationalists took to the streets yesterday in the city center of Warsaw against immigration into Europe and the European Union—and in particular against the latter’s demands that Poland “absorb” Muslims who have flooded into Germany over the past few months. Protesters referred to the immigrants as “invaders”.

The massive demonstration—the largest such event yet in Poland—comes only two weeks after the populist Law and Justice party, described by the controlled media as “right wing”—convincingly won elections in that country, forcing out the previous administration which had not taken a firm enough line against the invasion of Europe.

Here is some incredible footage of the demonstrations, which lasted for several days, and which are only now being reported in the U.S. after days

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b2lD3tsWjM

source: THIS NATION Just Had A MASSIVE Protest AGAINST Syrian Refugees… Horrified Media Censors The News | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Hey, they have a right to protest if they feel their way of life is threatened. Do you see any violence? Did you hear anyone advocate violence? No?? For a change, there are people who aren't afraid to be anti-PC and now everyone is offended. Huh!
Too bad!

JMHO

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Eastern Europe is well known for its tolerance and respect for other cultures.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Eastern Europe is well known for its tolerance and respect for other cultures.

Actually Poland IS known for that. It was one of the few countries in Medieval Europe who accepted and protected Jews from pogroms and persecution. It has had over its history had waves of celtic, mongol, slavic, nordic, Germanic and Russian invasions. It would also argue that it is NOT part of Eastern Europe.. but part of the West in culture and faith (especially its cherished Roman Catholicism over Orthodoxism).

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Camps in Poland were the ones where most of the 6M number came from, you sure you want to send unwanted people to the place where that attitude against a group of people still exists?

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
The Concentration Camps were situated by the Nazis in Poland because of the huge number of Jews who had sought refuge in Poland over 800 years, where they were granted religious tolerance and social autonomy.. from persecution elsewhere. Don't blame the Poles for that.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Hey, they have a right to protest if they feel their way of life is threatened. Do you see any violence? Did you hear anyone advocate violence? No?? For a change, there are people who aren't afraid to be anti-PC and now everyone is offended. Huh!
Too bad!
JMHO

I'm not offended, this represents mutiny on the slave ship SS Global. The smart thing is to stop the wars, stop the influx, stop the Empire of Paper Money.

The Concentration Camps were situated by the Nazis in Poland because of the huge number of Jews who had sought refuge in Poland over 800 years, where they were granted religious tolerance and social autonomy.. from persecution elsewhere. Don't blame the Poles for that.

prosecution

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
So we have the Syrian refugees fleeing from what they do not want and the Swiss and Poles standing up against what they do not want. Good for them as at least they are DOING something.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
I'd seriously considered adopting Islam after reading the Qur'an in my high school library years ago in spite of my awareness of terrorism in the name of Islam.

Canada has always had a discriminatory immigration policy. Until the 1960's it preferred British immigrants. After the 1960's it prefered English-speaking and French-speaking immigrants. Explicit discrimination on the basis of nationality was no longer acceptable in Canadian society but discrimination on the basis of language was, making it an effective back-door way of re-introducing discrimination on the basis of ethnicicy.

Now we want to discriminate on the basis of religion. So what are we to do? Maybe we could introduce Iranian-style ID cards identifying a person's religious faith. Maybe we could refuse passports that do not identify the passport-holder's faith as well as those identifying the holder's faith as Muslim. Might as well, because that is effectily what we are advocating here in an albeit subtler form. Supporters of religious discrimination policy would certainly support such an ID system but are just afraid to say it so instead say we don't want Syrian refugees as a code word for what they really mean: Muslim refugees.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
I had a brief dating experience with a Polish lady. She recounted stories of Polish girls marrying muslims and going with them never to be seen or heard from again. I can see why the Poles are concerned about the spread of islam.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I'd seriously considered adopting Islam after reading the Qur'an in my high school library years ago in spite of my awareness of terrorism in the name of Islam.

Canada has always had a discriminatory immigration policy. Until the 1960's it preferred British immigrants. After the 1960's it prefered English-speaking and French-speaking immigrants. Explicit discrimination on the basis of nationality was no longer acceptable in Canadian society but discrimination on the basis of language was, making it an effective back-door way of re-introducing discrimination on the basis of ethnicicy.

Now we want to discriminate on the basis of religion. So what are we to do? Maybe we could introduce Iranian-style ID cards identifying a person's religious faith. Maybe we could refuse passports that do not identify the passport-holder's faith as well as those identifying the holder's faith as Muslim. Might as well, because that is effectily what we are advocating here in an albeit subtler form. Supporters of religious discrimination policy would certainly support such an ID system but are just afraid to say it so instead say we don't want Syrian refugees as a code word for what they really mean: Muslim refugees.

Good evening Machjo, I'm a discriminater I can't seem to shut it off. I've descriminated (sp) I'd like 100,000 thousand young deadly new Canadians temporarily until we help them escape to the ancient Canada of my youth. If I was eighteen again I might think of warring for Syria. Discrimination is not a crime it's a function of reason we do not in fact want to eliminate discrimination. Am I to say " that guy isn't black or am I required not to see a discriminating feature. merry christmas machjo