A Muslim Eyeopener

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I received this little tidbit and thought I'd share it with my CC friends. Sat me back in my chair, I'll tell ya! Some of it is awfully familiar. I must definitely get the book!!

Here is a perspective by Dr. Peter Hammond.
He was born in Capetown in 1960, grew up in Rhodesia and converted to
Christianity
Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam:
The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat:

Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult.
In its fullest form, it is a complete,
total, 100% system of life.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military
components.
The religious component is a beard for all of the other components.

Islamization begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate
for their religious privileges.
When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to
Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend
to creep in as well..

Here's how it works:

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given
country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving
minority and not as a threat to
other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0..6%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1.8%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and
disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among
street gangs.
This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their
percentage of the population.
For example, they will push for the introduction of halal
(clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for
Muslims.
They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their
shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply.
This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow
them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia,
the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia
law over the entire world.
When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase
lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions.
In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non Muslim action
offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats,
such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films
about Islam.
Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad
militia formations, sporadic killings,
and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:
Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%
At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror
attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers
of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims),
sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon,
and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run
ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these
nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as
has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House
of Peace.. Here there's supposed to be peace,
because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and
the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the
most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred,
and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a
variety of reasons.

'Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was
me against my brother; me and my brother against
our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan
against the tribe; the tribe against the world, and all of us
against the infidel. -- Leon Uris, 'The Haj'

It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under
100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority
Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim,
and within which they live by Sharia Law.

The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no
national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities.
In such situations, Muslims do not integrate in to the community at
large. The children attend madrasses. They learn only the Koran.
To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death.

Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and
extremists exercise more power than the national average would
indicate.
Today's 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world's population.
But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists,
Jews, and all other believers.
Muslims will exceed 50% of the world's population by the end of this century .

Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam:
The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat

Sorry, I spelt Muslim wrong in the heading. Can it be fixed? Thank you!

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
For 90% of this post if you substituted the word "Christian" it would be equally accurate. As for Muslim ghettos if you research the history of immigration to Canada and the United States, that is pretty much the norm for all immigrants. Canada has experienced Chinese ghettos, Ukrainian ghettos, Jewish ghettos, Vietnamese ghettos, Irish ghettos and so on. In fact on the Canadian Prairies ghettos were deliberately created by the Canadian government in what was known as "Block Settlement." Under this regime various ethnic groups were settled in one area so that they would more readily adapt to their new country by being close to one another for mutual support. The result was the creation of settlements like Gimli, Manitoba (Icelanders); Bruderheim, Alberta (Germans); and New Norway, Alberta just to mention a few.

If you think I am inferring that Mr. Hammond's nook is racist; I am. But that is not surprising considering that he comes from two nations that were famous for being among the most racist on Earth.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Unfortunately, its not the same and turning a blind eye to it won't make it better. I hope and pray that, for the most part, Hammond wrong. But I'm afraid that he might be correct. While there may have been gettos, (most are gone now and besides, its 2015 not 1930) there wasn't a slaughter because people didn't believe in Christianity or were killed because they didn't convert to Judaism. I'm guessing that those of us who preach tolerance are blinded as to what an Islamist actually is. I think he stated his opinion pretty well in the first paragraph. People need to read the book in order to find out if he's totally out to lunch or, since he was Muslim at one time and converted, is he on to something that we should be paying attention to.

Anyway, I don't usually start Threads and I thought this would be a good DISCUSSION piece but I see it'll likely turn into an anti- Christian, anti everything rather than the discussion of what was actually said how people feel about it. God forbid that we actually talk about anything in a meaningful way. I WANT to believe that there isn't any truth to it, but upon reading it, I thing a lot of it makes sense and just wanted to know others thoughts.

If this response is any indication, then we're sunk as a society because we can't discuss anymore things that are uncomfortable and are accused of being racist or a bigot. If that's the case, how the hell did we get where we are?

This piece may be "Politically Incorrect" but its worth looking at, commenting and discussing despite the (obvious) rancor Bar Sinsiter seems to have. I would have preferred a thoughtful discourse to come from him but I guess not! Sigh.....

JMHO

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Tragically, less than ten years after Dr. Hammond wrote his prescient book, Muslims slaughtered six million Jews and plunged the world into war, killing another quarter billion. And it was all the Muslims' doing.

Boo, Muslims!

That was the dumbest piece of fear mongering I've ever read.
It's certainly in close competition with The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, 1984, and the wonderful "scientific" studies of blacks the Yanks did in the early 20th.

And as we know from those fine works and the reaction thereto, no amount of data demonstrating them to be wrong will sway the bigots a millimetre off their convictions.

As for the intellectual content, please note the Dixie did not read, and will not read, Dr. Hammond's book. What she read and posted is a paranoid screed "adapted from" Dr. Hammond's book.

Old Stock Canadian intellectual achievement.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
For 90% of this post if you substituted the word "Christian" it would be equally accurate. .
There you go....another look over there post...anytime anything is said against Muslims.....
And in the post just before mine, another attempt at sarcasm by a self proclaimed "superior":roll: being... that never misses a chance to denigrate Christians, but frowns when any article is posted against any other religion...especially muslims!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
For 90% of this post if you substituted the word "Christian" it would be equally accurate.
You could also substitute the word Jewish and it would be even more accurate, ask Judge Goldstone how they operate in their own group and expand it to the people they like less which is the rest of the planet.

You can't promote that 'old Europe' that is in control of North America don't plan on holding onto power after they become a minority, if you do then you don't know them very well.

when any article is posted against any other religion...especially muslims!
It is more of a case when it is articles that only slam Muslims when Christians and Jews are just as bad in the same areas. Of those two groups only the Jews are supposed to be exempt from any criticism, that is a big flaw all by itself that can be clearly seen by anybody that isn't part of the collective.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
There you go....another look over there post...anytime anything is said against Muslims.....
And in the post just before mine, another attempt at sarcasm by a self proclaimed "superior":roll: being... that never misses a chance to denigrate Christians, but frowns when any article is posted against any other religion...especially muslims!

I can see why you have "sleeper" in your username; it appears that most of your posts are made when you are barely awake. Post again sometime when you actually have something intelligent to say. I'm not expecting anything soon.

BTW try reading my post again - perhaps this time with both eyes open and you will find that I said nothing against Christians - that was simply your twisted interpretation of what I wrote.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I can see why you have "sleeper" in your username; it appears that most of your posts are made when you are barely awake. Post again sometime when you actually have something intelligent to say. I'm not expecting anything soon.

BTW try reading my post again - perhaps this time with both eyes open and you will find that I said nothing against Christians - that was simply your twisted interpretation of what I wrote.
The very first line you write is a deflection.... anything after that where you attempt to validate what you wrote in that first line is irrelevant!

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Once upon a time there was a moderate place in the world who followed Islam if you
can believe it. They gave us the number system and more. Then these barbarians
from the north invaded them and decided all should be Christians. What was the motto
Oh "Kill them all let God decide"
The northern groups followed a religion of the Gods at first then came the new religion
The Romans didn't care what you believed unless you rose to such numbers as to
threaten the governments authority or you didn't pay your taxes.
The new group who grew in sufficient numbers eventually overwhelmed the old religion
of the Sun God and the rest. The new group Christians they decided everyone had to be
Christians. They overwhelmed the Middle East and raped, pillaged and conquered the
region so pilgrims could go to the Holy Land. The slaughter went on for decades until
everyone got tired of killing each other. Besides these same people went from Europe
to America and sought out witches and those deemed in league with the Devil.
They also became the most powerful group in the world militarily.
They did nothing for the longest time until the people once the moderates now the
violent uncivilized barbarians rose up to challenge the authority of the moderate once
barbarians. Yes folks the two regions changed places and we are reaping the
whirlwind of violence. Oh I am not saying we shouldn't fight ISIS I am saying unless we
understand the origins of what happened we cannot understand the enemy
And yes it is a complete system just like Christianity is and the two worlds are heading
for conflict. I have no doubt the west will win but it is a long battle ahead maybe thirty
years of more unless weapons of mass destruction become the order of the day.
I fear both extremes of Islam and Christianity We have the Muslims waiting for the hidden
Imam and the Christians with the rapture and the return of Christ.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Once upon a time there was a moderate place in the world who followed Islam if you
can believe it. They gave us the number system and more. Then these barbarians
from the north invaded them and decided all should be Christians. What was the motto
Oh "Kill them all let God decide"
The northern groups followed a religion of the Gods at first then came the new religion
The Romans didn't care what you believed unless you rose to such numbers as to
threaten the governments authority or you didn't pay your taxes.
The new group who grew in sufficient numbers eventually overwhelmed the old religion
of the Sun God and the rest. The new group Christians they decided everyone had to be
Christians. They overwhelmed the Middle East and raped, pillaged and conquered the
region so pilgrims could go to the Holy Land. The slaughter went on for decades until
everyone got tired of killing each other. Besides these same people went from Europe
to America and sought out witches and those deemed in league with the Devil.
They also became the most powerful group in the world militarily.
They did nothing for the longest time until the people once the moderates now the
violent uncivilized barbarians rose up to challenge the authority of the moderate once
barbarians. Yes folks the two regions changed places and we are reaping the
whirlwind of violence. Oh I am not saying we shouldn't fight ISIS I am saying unless we
understand the origins of what happened we cannot understand the enemy
And yes it is a complete system just like Christianity is and the two worlds are heading
for conflict. I have no doubt the west will win but it is a long battle ahead maybe thirty
years of more unless weapons of mass destruction become the order of the day.
I fear both extremes of Islam and Christianity We have the Muslims waiting for the hidden
Imam and the Christians with the rapture and the return of Christ.

Really don't have a clue, do ya.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Unfortunately, its not the same and turning a blind eye to it won't make it better. I hope and pray that, for the most part, Hammond wrong. But I'm afraid that he might be correct. While there may have been gettos, (most are gone now and besides, its 2015 not 1930) there wasn't a slaughter because people didn't believe in Christianity or were killed because they didn't convert to Judaism. I'm guessing that those of us who preach tolerance are blinded as to what an Islamist actually is. I think he stated his opinion pretty well in the first paragraph. People need to read the book in order to find out if he's totally out to lunch or, since he was Muslim at one time and converted, is he on to something that we should be paying attention to.

Anyway, I don't usually start Threads and I thought this would be a good DISCUSSION piece but I see it'll likely turn into an anti- Christian, anti everything rather than the discussion of what was actually said how people feel about it. God forbid that we actually talk about anything in a meaningful way. I WANT to believe that there isn't any truth to it, but upon reading it, I thing a lot of it makes sense and just wanted to know others thoughts.

If this response is any indication, then we're sunk as a society because we can't discuss anymore things that are uncomfortable and are accused of being racist or a bigot. If that's the case, how the hell did we get where we are?

This piece may be "Politically Incorrect" but its worth looking at, commenting and discussing despite the (obvious) rancor Bar Sinsiter seems to have. I would have preferred a thoughtful discourse to come from him but I guess not! Sigh.....

JMHO

It is one of many books by authors who have fled from Islam. and the history of Islam bears out all that they say.
Those who want to believe Islam is a peaceful religion will not believe otherwise no matter what is staring them in the face.
Our biggest fear is that the non-believers will deliver us right into the plan that Islam has for us - to convert or die.