Syrian Refugee was ISIS Member

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
There were more than 3 attackers.
and their identities haven't been confirmed yet, so stop with the propaganda you worthless racist garbage.

And twitter screen grabs as proof...
What dumb ideologues will not believe when it suits their agenda LMAO!
twitter grabs? it's the french police who confirmed it. wtf?

let it be known , dailymail is a better source than the french police for DaSleeper, as long as the narrative confirms with his racial prejudices.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
and their identities haven't been confirmed yet, so stop with the propaganda you worthless racist garbage.

let it be known , dailymail is a better source than the french police for DaSleeper, as long as the narrative confirms with his racial prejudces.
You're still an idiot.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

let it be known , dailymail is a better source than the french police for DaSleeper, as long as the narrative confirms with his racial prejudices.
Do you read what you post?
You contradict yourself in the same post...
Which brings me to the conclusion that you are ether drunk or stupid or related to Megahurtz

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

You're going to tone down your rhetoric. Right now!

Given the very simple statement that Walter made, there is no way in hell it justifies that kind of virulent hate in response. Something I'm beginning to notice you do rather a lot.

If your buttons are that easy to push then I suggest you get off the damned internet.

You are beginning to smell an awful lot like someone else I tossed out his *** a while back for the same kind of excessive hateful verbal garbage. I have no issue doing it again.

Last edited: