China Lies On Emissions Report

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You should of heard the Alarmists on NPR last night. You could hear the panic in their voices as they tried to make excuses for China.

Get this...they said... and I quote...

This is good news. China is moving in the right direction.

LMAO

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
You should of heard the Alarmists on NPR last night. You could hear the panic in their voices as they tried to make excuses for China.

LMAO

They got that one right. The more coal they burn the better for BC economy. I hope they burn much much more.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Since steel is no longer eco friendly in the US, Canada and the free EU expect China and Soviets to be buying and using mega amounts of coal for the indefinite future.

P.S.....
Go long in graphite. You'll retire very well off.

That means you too Clifford. One less 1/8th a month will set you free.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
But wait...

“China is making a lot of effort and is actually getting quite proactive these days compared to six years ago in Copenhagen. Part of the reason is that they realise that their emissions portfolio is undergoing a fundamental change and that is working in their favour. That gives them the confidence … [to act] in a more positive way.”

I tell you... you simply can't make this up.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Burning more coal than ever

China underreporting coal consumption by up to 17%, data suggests | World news | The Guardian

Alarmist in a panic ahead of Paris Convention.

I simply refuse to believe it.... I suggest that we get the UN and East Anglia to fudg.. er, re-analyze the numbers...... Probably a simple math error in the decinmal point in the wrong place.. Yeah, that must be it

LMAO

Kinda like saying Ted Bundy is cured 'cause he's raping and killing fewer women this year compared to last year

How come this isn't in the Official Thread? How can we be expected to have to read all these unofficial threads?

Flossy is the only CC member that can introduce official threads

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I simply refuse to believe it.... I suggest that we get the UN and East Anglia to fudg.. er, re-analyze the numbers...... Probably a simple math error in the decinmal point in the wrong place.. Yeah, that must be it

One of the main talking points the Alarmists have come up with is that now China is really really really being honest and really really really want to help stop the climate from ever changing.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Burning more coal than ever

So the sensible Chinese will still have their lights on in a few years time whilst we naive, Global Warming-obsessed Westerners will live by candlelight for deciding to produce lots of our energy by useless windmills.

It has just been revealed that Britain has the world's largest stockpile of plutonium - the Sellafield nuclear power station in Cumbria has 140 tons of the stuff. It's just grown by another three tons as Germany and the Netherlands have handed over theirs to Britain. It's time we started putting it to good use by building many - not a few, but many - more nuclear power stations and stop relying on useless "renewable" and "green" energy. Otherwise we'll be living by candlelight at some point in the 2020s.

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
So the sensible Chinese will still have their lights on in a few years time whilst we naive, Global Warming-obsessed Westerners will live by candlelight for deciding to produce lots of our energy by useless windmills.

China will do as they please as they have always done. China has been a big obstacle to the thieves and for the past few years they have been talking about China finally coming on board and trying to help.

Of course China has been lying the whole time.

But the fact that they've been lying is not the issue... the issue is that they came out and said they've been lying and that is just a big distraction to the would be crooks.

Reminds me of the age-old assurance - I promise not to *** in your mouth...... Opps, sorry

lmao

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
China will do as they please as they have always done. China has been a big obstacle to the thieves and for the past few years they have been talking about China finally coming on board and trying to help.

Of course China has been lying the whole time.

But the fact that they've been lying is not the issue... the issue is that they came out and said they've been lying and that is just a big distraction to the would be crooks.

Good on the Chinese. They're much more sensible than the people who run many Western nations today.

And it's not just them. Germany has been firing up coal-fired power stations, too.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Ever wonder what our biggest export to China is?

Canada's biggest exports to China are natural resources.

Britain's biggest exports to China are road vehicles; medicinal and pharmaceutical products; power generating machinery/equipment; metalliferous ores and scrap metal; and general industrial machinery, equipment and parts.