We Canadians should change our oligarch owners from American to Chinese.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
We Canadians should change our oligarch owners from American to Chinese.

Facts.
The Canadian economy is directly tied to the American economy.
We are the greatest of buddies and our friend is doing great and we expect that, as usual, they take us along for the betterment of our two nations.
Yet for some reason, as the U.S. economy flourishes, the Canadian economy is taking a beating.

My opinion.
I think that it is time for Canadians to recognize that the U.S. is getting more isolationists while China is showing itself to be a better world economy manager.

I believe that we Canadians should change our best buddy status from our American friends to our Chinese friends.

I believe that if we choose not to do so, we should do as Gadhafi wanted to do, which was to back his currency with gold.

-----------

The wall that the U.S. wishes to build around itself, in terms of economy and reality, is in reality both a mindset and potentially a physical barrier between Canadians and Americans. That is like a divorce to a wife one still loves but cannot live with. Yuk.

But if our American friends do not want to share their economic growth and employment gains, then Canada has no choice but to go shopping in China.

The rest of the world is for rapprochement instead of isolationism. Canada should go with that trend of rapprochement and go with China if American growth will not trickle up to Canada.

To my American friends and trading partners.
This Canadian is asking you to ask President Obama to please tear down these walls. Eh.

Regards
DL