The Refugee Crisis That Isn't

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
something something stephen harper something something

BRUSSELS -- European leaders may differ about how to respond to the asylum-seekers and migrants surging their way, but they seem to agree they face a crisis of enormous proportions. Germany's Angela Merkel has called it "the biggest challenge I have seen in European affairs in my time as chancellor." Italian Foreign Minister Paolo Gentiloni has warned that the migrant crisis could pose a major threat to the "soul" of Europe. But before we get carried away by such apocalyptic rhetoric, we should recognize that if there is a crisis, it is one of politics, not capacity.

There is no shortage of drama in thousands of desperate people risking life and limb to reach Europe by crossing the Mediterranean in rickety boats or enduring the hazards of land journeys through the Balkans. The available numbers suggest that most of these people are refugees from deadly conflict in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq and Somalia. Eritreans -- another large group -- fled a brutally repressive government. The largest group -- the Syrians -- fled the dreadful combination of their government's indiscriminate attacks, including by barrel bombs and suffocating sieges, and atrocities by ISIS and other extremist groups. Only a minority of migrants arriving in Europe, these numbers suggest, were motivated solely by economic betterment.

This "wave of people" is more like a trickle when considered against the pool that must absorb it. The European Union's population is roughly 500 million. The latest estimate of the numbers of people using irregular means to enter Europe this year via the Mediterranean or the Balkans is approximately 340,000. In other words, the influx this year is only 0.068 percent of the EU's population. Considering the EU's wealth and advanced economy, it is hard to argue that Europe lacks the means to absorb these newcomers.

more

The Refugee Crisis That Isn'tÂ*|Â*Kenneth Roth

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
There's a lot of footage clearly showing nothing that appears to be somewhere.

In fact it's not a refugee crisis at all but a cleverly disquised assault on Europe by volunteer legions assembled by Osama Bin Ladas second cousin Sid Ben Goldberg.

Cue the Refugees
As this last attempt to justify a final push toward regime change in Syria falters, and as European powers begin deciding whether or not to intervene further in Syria alongside the US, a sudden and convenient deluge of refugees has flooded Europe, almost as if on cue. Scenes like that out of a movie showed hordes of tattered refugees herded along various borders as they apparently appeared out of what the Western media has portrayed as a puff of smoke at Europe’s gates.
In reality, they did not appear out of a puff of smoke. They appeared in Turkey, a NATO member since the 1950’s and one of America’s closest regional allies. Turkey is currently hosting the US military, including special forces and the CIA who have, together with Turkish military and intelligence agencies, been conducting a proxy war on neighboring Syria since 2011.
Turkey has suspiciously maintained a very enthusiastic “open door” policy for refugees, spending inexplicable sums of money and political capital in accommodating them. The Brookings Institution – one of the chief policy think tanks helping engineer the proxy war with Syria – reported in its July 2015 “Order out of Chaos” article, “What Turkey’s open-door policy means for Syrian refugees,” that:
Turkey is now the world’s largest recipient of refugees. Since October 2013, the number of Syrian refugees has increased more than threefold and now numbers almost two million registered refugees.
Brookings also reports that:
The cost has been high to Turkey. Government officials are quick to point out that they have spent over $6 billion on the refugees and complain about the lack of international support.
Brooking details the vast efforts Turkey is undertaking in coordination with Western NGOs to manage the refugees
First appeared: Social Engineering 101: How to Make a Refugee Crisis | New Eastern Outlook

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Germany's Angela Merkel has called it "the biggest challenge I have seen in European affairs in my time as chancellor." /QUOTE]
Translation: First time I've been caught with my hem at my neck of my dress. Now she want to be a hero for 'taking one for the team'?

Russia is offering 12 acres/family. Comes with a Russian wife for the first ones that 'have confessions to make' first.

Russia Is Giving Away Free Farmland - Up to 12 Acres per Family

You're right, it is nothing unless you look up the bio of the one who wrote the script.
Let's all play TSA Agent and we are tasked with letting in refugees but not the terrorists. How many would the TSA put on the no fly list?

7 on the no fly. The one hiding her face is the actual mother of the two children rather than it being two refugee families. The woman who is allowing her face to be photographed is a female terrorist and this is her ticket when questioned by either side. I am 'refugee' with a child and husband or 'See I know 3 out of 4 men in this photo from many battles, . . . '

The one with the bandage slipped and fell on a .223in dai thorn, a very sharp thorn and the expert surgery was a good Samaritan who was also a refugee.

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
This might be easier to understand....
Very she Farmland fly. tasked Translation: TSA side. hiding would 4 face in and Giving battles, and surgery wrote was is this being that wife with refugee. two and ' her a photographed face no 3 who Russia photo is team'? up nothing my the men been make' Now the acres/family. thorn, to at a time Family You're husband 'refugee' . be mother confessions two terrorists. terrorist

The female . the also play is either one first of we look questioned on who one a per know no was script. the slipped with than I out be neck Up the with ones with 'have The am children 7 Comes for Agent and it Is her actual Away hero first.

Russia Russian of woman refugee allowing put by one right, many it for child I've to on the with and a who Acres caught on families. Samaritan hem Free a ticket not in thorn a 'See my the want bio I fly the The is for 12 the the expert a to sharp letting of all to First dai refugees the of one when is my you TSA .223in but is How the rather fell the or - good

Let's many from are unless this list? 12 'taking offering bandage her