Islamic State reveals it has smuggled THOUSANDS of extremists into Europe

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Not news. Germany has become infested with them. No respect for the laws of their host country either. I understand that england has much the same problem what with demands for sharia law and all.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Surprising. I would have thought it'd be easier to just recruit people who were already there. No need to smuggle anyone anywhere when you do it that way.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Can't say that I'm surprised. This is the biggest Muslim invasion going on now since Saladin's time.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Just imagine when they are the majority at the voting booth.
Funny how they all have British accents, or is that not odd?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
If they went to the EU, isn't that where the bombs should be dropping? No innocent civilians there or they would have defunded the extremists.
It's only a matter of time. The Europeans have all sorts of experience at building camps.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Somebody who will kill you in the name is Islam..

To bad for Germany, and the USA.. More shootings and terrorism, turning people more racist.

But if we murder tiny children in the name of democracy with hideous weapons delivered by steath from the air that's a benevolent exercise in freedom fighting? You should volunteer for a labotomy.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
BS smoke screen to justify bombing the crap out of Syria and Iraq.

AN OPERATIVE working for Islamic State has revealed the terror group has successfully smuggled thousands of covert jihadists into Europe.

Very nice of them to reveal their plans to their sworn enemy.

I wonder how many wars have been won that way.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Gee, who didn't see that one coming? I mean besides anyone who isn't afraid to think beyond the politically correct. But don't worry, absolutely none of them will end up here. Especially if the NDP wins the election.

/sarcasm off

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
lol The "Islamic State" doesn't need to send "extremists". All it has to do is suggest it has and a large amount of bigwigs start tippytoeing around looking in shadowy corners and very nearly shooting themselves in each others' feet from their paranoia.
The "war on terror" was lost before it began.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I think we all know (or the sensible amongst us, like me, do) that many of those "refugees" (most of whom seem to be young men, so if they are genuinely fleeing from persecution why aren't they bringing their wives and children along?) trying to get to Europe - and many of those queuing up at Calais to get into Britain - are actually members of ISIS. Yet many, especially on the Left, like those gormless imbeciles running for the Labour leadership and many on this forum, want us to open up our countries to these "refugees" and let in tens or hundreds of thousands of them. Yvette Cooper wants every town in Britain to house ten "refugee" families. Yet in allowing these "refugees" into our countries we are also almost certainly allowing in God knows how many ISIS terrorists.

It's multiculturalism which caused the likes of 7/7 and Woolwich and British citizens joining ISIS to plot against British citizens, yet the gormless dopes on the Left want us to admit hundreds of thousands more suspicious-looking Mohammedans. Britain's drawbridge should be pulled up and immigration reduced dramatically.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
And here I thought it was the organization Wonder Woman belonged to. Sure am glad you were here to clear that up.

/sarcasm off
It's a biochemical thing, knowwhutImean?

BTW, hereabouts lots of folks put sarcasm in purple. Might could wanna do that if it suits. Me, I just leave it as is, and have a laugh at folk who don't get it.