War is a Racket

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
"War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.

I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street.

I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903.

In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents."

Major General Smedley Darlington Butler (July 30, 1881 – June 21, 1940)

Old Men's Games

When we do away with mind control beliefs like 'serve your country' instead of 'serve humanity and the greater good of all beings', then we will have peace between all nations.
To enlist means to support genocide--not peace. It's time to take back our power and see through the LIES. It's time to see through the veils and see that there are never really 'two' sides but one sinister plan between the illusion of 'two' or more sides. It's time to do away with old men's vicious games.
Wars are not to keep peace, but to make sure it never happens; it's done to cull us like cattle and do scientific experiments in large numbers, and to make the powers that hope to be HUGE profits. Sounds like politics, doesn't it? Well the game is similar.
The promise of security and a regular paycheck under the illusion of 'service to your country' and the fantasy of being some kind of hero-heroine still works on some, but not for the majority. Not ANYMORE! And that scares the hell out of 'them'.
22 veterans a DAY return only to commit suicide. Why? Because for much of humanity, our hearts have been blown wide open (pardon the pun) and so it becomes literally impossible to justify murder; their conscience just will not let them be. Their actions weigh heavy in their hearts and they also feel foolish for how their fear and ignorance was used against them and how they were played by dark forces to kill mostly innocent women and children and strip their land's valuable resources.
But now these dark forces that have ruled over humanity for eons are being exposed at every turn. As many of you well know.
That said, we must find ways to help these brave men and women who ---mostly very innocently and with good intentions-- come back so tormented that they kill themselves or end up hungry and homeless living on the streets.

Jhenya

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Cliffy's lying again.

No, that's not fair. Better to say Cliffy is parrotting other people's lies again. He'll repeat anything if it sounds good to him, neither knowing nor caring if it's true.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Cliffy's lying again.

No, that's not fair. Better to say Cliffy is parrotting other people's lies again. He'll repeat anything if it sounds good to him, neither knowing nor caring if it's true.

There's a little more to Cliffy than what you are seeing. He sees through a lot of the bull sh*t that is fed to us by politicians and bureaucrats today.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
He doesn't see f-ck all. He's at the apex of greed. All take, no give all while biting the hand that feeds him.