Putin Tells Harper Who His Daddy Is......

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Putin says Harper will change his mind on Russia in G8 if U.S. tells him to

Russia appears to be angling to make it the G-8 once again and President Vladimir Putin suggests it's something Prime Minister Stephen Harper will just have to accept.

"I don't want to offend anyone, but if the United States says Russia should be returned to the G8, the prime minister will change his opinion," Putin told The Canadian Press during a meeting with the heads of world news agencies at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum.

Russian officials dropped hints all day Friday that a deal might be the works for Putin to attend the next summit after missing two consecutive meetings.

Following the last gathering of leaders in Germany at the beginning of June, Harper made it clear he didn't want Putin back at the table because he doesn't share the values of the group.

Washington's position is unclear, but having Russia resume its seat would mark an important thaw in international relations after months of Cold War-like rhetoric over Ukraine.

It would also represent a small personal embarrassment for Harper, who has been among Putin's most vocal critics.

more

Putin says Harper will change his mind on Russia in G8 if U.S. tells him to - World - CBC News

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Harper will do what he's told like the sniviling boot licking disgracefull bag of monkey dung the specimin actually is. Of course the company he leads in Ohtawahaha are everyone worthless mouth pieces of the filthy present world order. Things are changeing. Kiss your cash goodbye. Will we be saved by global depression? Has everyone had their shots?

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Nice to see bickering at its finest Putin will shut down Little Harper anytime he wants.
Steve looks silly pointing his finger at someone he can do nothing about.
Can you imagine the UN taking the view they wouldn't talk to people who's values they
don't share. Its time Harper grew up

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
The central point in this is that if Obama decides to kiss Putin's ***, that somehow this makes Harper weak?

The only thing I fault Harper for is getting involved in any foreign issues at all. Its not like Canada has any type of military capable of backing our moth up.Let Russia and Ukraine do whatever to each other.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Putin is a ....

Rock Star..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHgD-rcp1-E

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Boer war maybe . It is still a simmering cess pool .

And as an aside as we are a nation we certainly lost the Plains of Abraham .

Odd: where I come from, we count the Plains of Abraham as a win... and looking at the governmental residue (English Common Law based legal system as opposed to the Napoleanic, for example) I can see why.