Have our oligarch owners and governments lost control of the world?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

Drones and the internet give us all the ability to make war on our oligarch owners and governments. Basically, any of us can buy a drone and drop an explosive with it. That is a lot of individual power.

I fear that if our oligarch owners do not start to move some wealth to the left side of this graph,

http://www.upworthy.com/9-out-of-10-americans-are-completely-wrong-about-this-mind-blowing-fact-2

that the poor and middle class, --- being quite fed up with the poor demographic shape and poor wealth redistribution, might go vigilante all over those of wealth and power.

Do not forget my oligarchic friends, John Lennon was killed by one who just wanted to make a name for himself. This aside.

Has science made us all potential moral vigilantes?

Can we now all inflict damage anonymously through science?

Yes, science has given us that individual power.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4BwG7UF-l4

Oligarch. Pay attention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsUCRcK7QYc

Regards
DL

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
control?

why don't ya go down to the corner bar, have a beer, maybe some salted peanuts in the shell or some popcorn and shoot some eight ball. Maybe it's pool tournament night.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Were they ever really in control? And of in control of what, precisely?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Those on the right are smart enough to drive. Walking is for lefties to massage their social conscious. Just got to be careful because three rights do make a left.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
These are people who live in democracys FP, you can't tell them nuthin.

Same Royal family of miscreants now as there was then. They bean freed by the movies.

I agree. No eyes to see or ears to hear.

The dumbing down has worked.

Our oligarchs are quite happy.

Regards
DL

They have full control of the rather vivid imaginations of the extreme left.

While the right give it to some absentee genocidal son murderer.

Regards
DL

Ever wonder why it is called the "right"? Could be because we are.

No. Because the right stupidly took the right hand position of power away from God.

Have you not noticed the right have God's ear and they know exactly how the unfathomable and unknowable God thinks?

Regards
DL

Those on the right are smart enough to drive. Walking is for lefties to massage their social conscious. Just got to be careful because three rights do make a left.

Sure but those on the left do not turn three times but know you can get there in one move.

Have you not seen the stats for intelligence comparing believers and non-believers?

They are ugly for the right.

Regards
DL