Cameron would have made Thatcher all tingly with this

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012

picking up on Canada's bill c-51.........

For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'.”

That warning from Britain's newly minted Conservative majority prime minister, David Cameron, in announcing his government's plan to ditch Britain's Human Rights Act.

And why not? If you're planning on reducing the law abiding, civilian population to a state of political servility, why not come out and shove it straight in their faces?

Britain is too tolerant and should interfere more in people's lives, says David Cameron - UK Politics - UK - The Independent

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I've not got too many problems with the likes of GCHQ monitoring my internet activity and my emails and my phonecalls in order to keep Britain safe. I'm not breaking any laws and am not using the internet to plan a terrorist attack, so they can spy on me all they like.

Hello, fellas!

It's the extremists who need top be concerned.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
If I send them an e-mail and tell them you are communicating in code to attack on the royals you will change your outlook.......

Ginger 'fanatic plotted Prince Charles murder to make Harry king'

Ginger fanatic plotted Prince Charles murder to make Harry king, court hears | Channel24?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
He would have to kill Prince William, Prince George and Princess Charlotte, too.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
picking up on Canada's bill c-51.........
For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'.”
That warning from Britain's newly minted Conservative majority prime minister, David Cameron, in announcing his government's plan to ditch Britain's Human Rights Act.
And why not? If you're planning on reducing the law abiding, civilian population to a state of political servility, why not come out and shove it straight in their faces?
Britain is too tolerant and should interfere more in people's lives, says David Cameron - UK Politics - UK - The Independent
fify

If I send them an e-mail and tell them you are communicating in code to attack on the royals you will change your outlook.......
Ginger 'fanatic plotted Prince Charles murder to make Harry king'
Ginger fanatic plotted Prince Charles murder to make Harry king, court hears | Channel24?
fify