Kim Jong Un claims to have scaled 9,000-ft mountain

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Kim Jong Un claims to have scaled 9,000-ft mountain
Postmedia Network
First posted: Sunday, April 19, 2015 01:49 PM EDT | Updated: Sunday, April 19, 2015 03:08 PM EDT
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has claimed to have scaled his country's tallest mountain.
And he spoke of the energizing effect it had on him when he descended.
“Climbing Mt. Paektu provides precious mental pabulum more powerful than any kind of nuclear weapon,” the Rodong Sinmun newspaper quoted him as saying Saturday.
Photographs in the country's state-owned Korean Central News Agency appear to show the supreme leader with the gravity-defying haircut on top of the 9,000-foot mountain surrounded by snow and a small army of soldiers just as the sun was setting.
Un was at the volcanic mountain to commemorate the death of his father, Kim Jong-il, who died in 2011 after 17 years of rule.
Kim Jong Un claims to have scaled 9,000-ft mountain | Weird | News | Toronto Sun

BruSan

Electoral Member
Jul 5, 2011
Some copter crew was threatened with death if they didn't risk their lives to lift his short legged, gout ridden, fat azz to the summit in thin air while he chowed down on cavier in the rear seat.

No one will believe that pandered-to chub-nutz cherub actually climbed up there himself.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Some copter crew was threatened with death if they didn't risk their lives to lift his short legged, gout ridden, fat azz to the summit in thin air while he chowed down on cavier in the rear seat.

No one will believe that pandered-to chub-nutz cherub actually climbed up there himself.
The people who count will. Just like they believed his dad hit nine holes in one the first time he picked up a golf club.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I cut my own finger nails and wipe my own sphincter after I drop a duece.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Me, too. But I'd rather wear diapers because going to the can takes too much time and it stinks in there.
We're pretty far into TMI territory, so please don't take it wrong if I bail. I mean, your excretory functions and products and your feelings about them are fascinating and all, but I have to go polish the dog.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
We're pretty far into TMI territory, so please don't take it wrong if I bail. I mean, your excretory functions and products and your feelings about them are fascinating and all, but I have to go polish the dog.
Your dog isn't Polish already?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I can photoshop you with it if you give me the desired length, I mean length.

I cut my own finger nails and wipe my own sphincter after I drop a duece.
Please don't tell me last order that was in when you were chewing your finger nails. Somebody put you in leather over the weekend?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
If Marxist "Red" Ed Miliband's mob get into power next month, supported by the Far-Left SNP, Britain's government will be so Far-Left they'll make the Pyongyang regime look centre-right and sensible.