Who’s Going To Win Israeli Election?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Well it's down to the line, the election is March 17th, 2015..

I hope Netanyahu wins..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGnaq6KriQ8

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Boom Boom, you really like psychopathic, genocidal maniacs eh.

"For years, America’s leaders—including Democratic presidents and members of Congress—have been talking about an Israeli-Palestinian “peace process” and “negotiations” as if these were meaningful expressions, as if the Israeli government, and specifically Prime Minister Netanyahu, had the remotest intention of allowing the existence of a Palestinian state. More and more of us have been disturbed by the make-believe. Now, Bibi has stated clearly what I would have thought was obvious for a long time. He will never allow a Palestinian state. Duh. So why do we continue to talk about this special relationship with Israel, and why do we unfailingly defend Israel, and why do we perpetuate the fantasy that the Israeli government was ever negotiating in good faith? Netanyahu has now acknowledged—declared—what Palestinians have known all along. The international community—and specifically America—must get serious about forcing Israel to deal justly with the Palestinians, ending the occupation, ending the barbarous treatment and humiliation of the Palestinian people. We can earnestly hope for an end, tomorrow, to Netanyahu’s rule." - Jay Deacon

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Well he is trailing in the polls.

Netanyahu, trailing in polls, promises no Palestinian state if elected | Fox News

It will be a sad day for Israel if he is defeated. The Liberals will destroy that country.
That is your opinion on any country who elects a liberal government. I happen to feel just the opposite, conservative governments are destroying democracy and civil rights. So who really cares what we think when we have the media to tell us what we think and need?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
That is your opinion on any country who elects a liberal government. I happen to feel just the opposite, conservative governments are destroying democracy and civil rights. So who really cares what we think when we have the media to tell us what we think and need?

Yeah some believe in a Walfare state like Greece, and see where they are.. same as Ontario.. dead broke. That's the Liberal legacy.

They have now run out of everybody elses money.. :lol:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Yeah some believe in a Walfare state like Greece, and see where they are.. same as Ontario.. dead broke. That's the Liberal legacy.

Chretien and Martin left us with a surplus and Harpo blew it and is leaving us a deficit. Clinton left a surplus and Bush blew it and started a war on credit and left a massive deficit. You are blind in one eye and can't see out of the other.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Chretien and Martin left us with a surplus and Harpo blew it and is leaving us a deficit. Clinton left a surplus and Bush blew it and started a war on credit and left a massive deficit. You are blind in one eye and can't see out of the other.

The deficit is the gap between what the government spends and what it gets in income, mainly from taxes.

I prefer to be taxed less..

Thank you.

Live | i24news - See beyond

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Well he is trailing in the polls.

Netanyahu, trailing in polls, promises no Palestinian state if elected | Fox News

It will be a sad day for Israel if he is defeated. The Liberals will destroy that country.

A sad day for Israel would brighten up the whole world. I don't care if rats destroy Israel as long as it gets done.

He also squandered our last five tons of gold.

Have a look at the debt of your adopted country genius and be aware that they will spend millions of young dummies like you in battle to cover the losses.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Actually they didn't. All in how you do the bookkeeping. Taking money from EI for general revenue and downloading programs onto provinces and municipalities is not balancing the books.

I am still predicting an Israeli will win the election.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com