• Survey asks people if they would want neighbours of a different race

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
  • Jordan and India named the world's least tolerant countries
  • U.S., Britain, Canada and South America are among the least racist
  • Survey asks people if they would want neighbours of a different race

Thanks for proving a power point page is easier to fake than a photo. Does least racist mean quantity or quality. To hate 1 group that is over 1.5B in number might require some examination of the items on the list, to hate 3 groups that are more than 90% of the whole population might make you one of the biggest racist even though you hate fewer nations. Syrian would be listing all the nations that are openly waring war on her as being racists and we would use the longer list as the proof that they are more racist than we are.

New parlor game that will be available for X-mas, Bowling for Liars.

I'm not racist.
It doesn't have to be 'practicing' for this survey, stay with the pink map and I won't even ask why that color was chosen as deeper red probably means more blood.

It could become the universal racist game and you just insert the name you want in the right blank and everybody goes home happy and we make out like bandits on something as stupid as the 'pet rock'. Not saying it will show how stupid people are as that is the bonus part.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
How did you know? Yes a white van with an airplane painted on the side. They left me a ten pound box of chocolates, I can't wait till this evening to open them. They used to much starch on my turban.