Freedom of Speech

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
French Inquisition!! Off with their heads.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
He was arrested because he's funny and he reads and rights good. Huge fan base. Dangerous precedent, stupid French Government full of traitors, and the temperature is plunging.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
French Inquisition!! Off with their heads.

Figures that would be your solution, define 'their'. We do things different in Canada, things like trials are also involved. The hardware only creates so many jobs, it is the trials were the real money is. Bonus prize if somebody tries to sue you for having the beheading before the trial.
You planning on working that on people (of all sizes, know what I mean?) or can it do firewood as it's also going to be real cold out.

Ice-age survival tip #1 splitting wood can be done with the dull end of an axe once the wood is at -40. No sweating and swearing.

You can bet if he gets offed, nobody'll be carrying around a sign that says "Je suis Bogdon." Mostly because that sounds really stupid.
I would think the head on a the pole would eliminate the need for a sign also. Wait, are we talking France here, if so I withdraw the remark.

Welkome to the Newt Amerika.

'In Dog We Trust' soils sheriff's office rugs - CNN.com

The CIA is now referenced as the Counter Intelligence Agency for obvious reasons such as because all their plans run in opposition to what an intelligent person would come up with.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Controversial French comedian Dieudonne has been arrested in the wake of the deadly attack on the satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo and held on charges of apologizing for terrorism. He was one of 54 people held across France; none has been linked to the attacks.

Controversial French Comedian Arrested Over Facebook Post On Paris Attacks : The Two-Way : NPR

Je suis Charlie, indeed.

Charges of apologizing for terrorism?

(Insert rolled eyes here)

If you don't like him, don't go to his performances.......

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Only where you're concerned.. they say seperate the head from the serpent to kill it. Ya snake.
When when say off with your head it can only mean circumcision.

Welcome to Canada Boomer.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cSIKMBpN4I