10 Signs That ISIS is a Scripted Psyop

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Has the ISIS psyop calmed down a bit? Before it dies out let's examine some incredible ironies and oddities surrounding CIA's ISIS. After all, the ISIS psyop deserves a thorough analysis from every angle, so I thought it appropriate to outline for the sake of humanity. Hopefully, humanity can use the ISIS psyop as a tool for the final or further awakening. It may be wishful thinking, but it is worth exposing every crack and corner of this psyop and let government know that we are not going for it this time.

I declare humanity too intuitive to buy into this psychological operation and hopefully I'm right. So while the core TV-watching, mainstream media-believing community drinks the government Kool Aid, let us get started by pointing out several glaring observations regarding the ISIS psyop.

Glancing ahead, the ISIS kids have knowledge of things that require you to have education, modern technical skills, a little bit of decency, structure, conformity to societal norms and somewhat transparent connection to the outside world. What are these things and what are some of the surreal oddities surrounding ISIS? Let's examine:

1. Professional Camera, Editing Software and Skills
2. Professional Image Editing Software and Skills.
3. Internet Connection, Video Uploading Capabilities, and Social Media Accounts.
4. ISIS Intelligence Operation Apparently Far Superior to CIA/Mossad
5. Super Secret Database Holding the Secret Names and Identities of Their Members
6. Anti Surveillance Technology- Able to Avoid All Existing Surveillance
7. Endless Secret Water, Food, Farming and Meals Supply
8. All American Timing! - Common Enemies, Lucky Gift
9. Complete Ongoing Immunity and Hidden Identities
10. Untraceable Money and Endless Spending

analysis here:

Activist Post: 10 Signs That ISIS is a Scripted Psyop

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Someday we will figure out we are at war with an ideology that is a threat to world.
Its like the American civil war, the north did not take it serious until two and a half
years into the conflict once they did the Union Army ran over the Rebs like road kill.
We have to flush this out now not in a few years from now. We have too many of
our own citizens joining ISIS to create mayhem and they too have to be dealt with.
Those who support ISIS with tongues or money here in the west should be interned
Its time to draw the line in the sand

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Its like the American civil war, the north did not take it serious until two and a half
years into the conflict once they did the Union Army ran over the Rebs like road kill.

Man what are you talking about? I tell you DG... you know practically nothing about the US.

Maybe you should read a book on the US Civil War before you post such foolishness.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
That looks like a reliable source of information.

I just posts 'em man...doesn't mean I believes 'em...I remember doing a 'I love green peppers, pea soup and liver' thread too but nobody gave me grief about it. :lol:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Man what are you talking about? I tell you DG... you know practically nothing about the US.

Maybe you should read a book on the US Civil War before you post such foolishness.

EagleSmack telling people they should brush up on their history knowledge.

Who says Americans don't get irony?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I just posts 'em man...doesn't mean I believes 'em...I remember doing a 'I love green peppers, pea soup and liver' thread too but nobody gave me grief about it. :lol:
You're new here wait till you post something against the grain. This is on the path to that fate . . . or so I heard.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Would the one eye help the person focus on one task at a time if that level was required before your full attention could be given. Not unlike blinders on some horses, all work horses wear them as their task is straight ahead, on some race horses they run better if they get to decide when to 'change lanes' so they run with clear goggles only. Blinders by themself are not a control device until a set of reins is introduced, then they are a control device that keeps your attention where somebody else wants it rather than where it should be.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Get that steel in the ground. Saudi NG can't gef to market by ship fast enough in volume enough to compete.

Have you seen their CNG trains?

We need to stop using coal for anything but adding to iron to make steel. The US had to import coal this year to tmeet energy needs as domestic coal was already sold off for export to be used to make steel.

These Moojahadeenies sure have wicked market timing.

Go Green!