France is she now the 17th German Lander

Monsieurjean

Nominee Member
Sep 2, 2014
Franch Republic
My grand Father tortured by Gestapo for nothing.Now my poor France become the German Dog under a New Reich the Banks Reich .

Invited to the Summer of MEDEF, the German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble, outraged by the French wages decidedly too high, has come in his 17th Land in order to provide its guidance. And even if the ship capsized and Europe that we become the laughingstock of the world, as illustrated by the latest cover of the weekly "The Economist", having achieved a photomontage including Angela Merkel, Hollande standing on a boat made ​​from a twenty euro visibly sinking, and having no regard for Mario Draghi who is desperately trying to bail to avoid sinking.

After all, honor is not it except with an inflation rate of 0.4% for the month of July? That is to say below the allowed maximum of 2% threshold, as proudly announces the latest bulletin of the ECB. That Schäuble, Merkel and Hollande are therefore fear the ECB will not take any drop of quantitative rates. For the simple reason that today - in September from 2014, no further program of money creation would now be able to save that Europe flowing pic! A further easing of monetary policy would certainly have a positive impact on new lending. However, European consumption remains anemic - even more receding due to near-zero inflation - will neutralize all the beneficial effects of these hypothetical reductions quantitative rates.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
When it comes to the euro, the British got it right.

When the euro was introduced on 1st January 2002 and the British decided not to join and keep the pound, we were derided by the mad, swivel-eyed europhiles all over the EUSSR as "bad Europeans" and "europhobes". We were told that Britain's economy would suffer as a result, whilst the euro countries would soar ahead. The europhiles even confidently declared that Paris and Frankfurt would overtake London as a financial centre (which has long been the dream of the French and Germans, which is why they've long tried to destroy the City of London).

But, despite all these europhile scare stories on Britain not joining the euro (and that's exactly what they were, scare stories), the exact opposites happened. The euro has crippled the economies of all those countries which use it, making them the economic Sick Men of the World. Meanwhile, Britain, still using the glorious pound, soars ahead economically, outperforming all its European and G7 rivals. As for the City of London, rather than it being overtaken by Paris and Frankfurt it merely pulled further ahead of them, and even went on to surpass New York and reclaim its title as the world's leading financial centre.

So those "bad Europeans" and "europhobes" in Britain who decided to keep the pound have been proven right, and all those mad, swivel-eyed europhiles who abused Britain for not joining the euro have been proven, yet again, to be wrong.

In fact, Gordon Brown's decision as Chancellor of the Exchequer to keep the pound rather than adopt the euro was possibly the only thing he ever got right in his ten years as Chancellor and then three years as PM.

France, which is an absolute economic basketcase, will never be a major economic player in the world again unless it drops the euro and takes back the franc.

Monsieurjean

Nominee Member
Sep 2, 2014
Franch Republic
For my part i'm Gaullist i believe in Europe of Nations/States Cooperations and i include one day Russia ( If Russia one day become Democratic ) But i hate the words Integration and the lost of Sovereignty. i hate the idea President Sarkozy brought back to France in the integrated structure of NATO . For me Euro is a abbération and i'm Europhobe in sens Union Cosmopolite and Globalist. with no respect for History. France is the Oldest Nation in Europe and now just a German colony. My flag is Blue,White, Red .Not Black, Red and yellow.
Voila for whats now i vote Front National

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
My grand Father tortured by Gestapo for nothing.Now my poor France become the German Dog under a New Reich the Banks Reich

As long as France is asking for German capital to fund their society, they will be at the behest of the German banks.

What was Hollande thinking when he instituted a 75% marginal tax rate on incomes over 1 MM Euros?

That capital is fleeing and France will be in an even tougher position

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Why do the French plant trees along their roadways?

To stop stray cars from wandering off into fields.

To designate "No Parking" areas with threats of 20 million pigeons burying their cars in poop.

Because it's less time consuming than doing this:

To make it more scenic.

To fight Global Warming?

To make them into rooted telephone poles when they get bigger?

I don't know take your pick. Why does anybody plant trees along the road??

I know Canada plants trees along the highways to help cover up the clear cutting done in the area.