UK has 'worst quality of life in Europe'

Sons of Liberty
+1
The UK has been named the worst place to live in Europe (external - login to view) for quality of life, behind countries with damaged economies such as Ireland and Italy, according to the latest uSwitch (external - login to view) quality of life index.

continued...............UK has 'worst quality of life in Europe' | Money | The Guardian (external - login to view)

MHz
+1
The consequences of that should be putting in an appearance shortly. 'Oh Blackleaf, come here boy'.

darkbeaver
Republican
+2
#3  Top Rated Post
oH YEAH LIMEY LAND, PARLIMENTRY NUTTYNESS WHAT A FORKIN WASTE OF AN ISLAND, THAT'S WHAT MY ANCESTORS THOUGHT, LETS GET OUT WHILE THE GETTIN OUT IS GOOD, AND WE CAME TO THE NEW LAND AND EVEERYTHING WAS DOUBLE PLUS GOOD

They live in cardboard sqauler tiny little crampt cubicles and there teeth are fu ckin horrific and their brains
are in their atrses.

Football an theynstampede to the tube

MHz
There should be a button where to can take a bunch of text in caps and make it a bunch of text in small letters and, why not, make the first letter in said text into a cap letter, just because. As for the other, I don't like my steak through a straw, Beef broth @12% is okay for a pitcher or 3.

darkbeaver
Republican
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

There should be a button where to can take a bunch of text in caps and make it a bunch of text in small letters and, why not, make the first letter in said text into a cap letter, just because. As for the other, I don't like my steak through a straw, Beef broth @12% is okay for a pitcher or 3.

yOU ARE EASILY AS CRAZY AS i AM, i READ EVERNYTING YOU POST, AND THEN i DRINK A LOT, JUST KIDDING, TINFOIL WOTKS, AVOID ALUMINIUM.

MHz
You should use tinfiol cups, if it eats through the bottom keep it as that is the good stuff. So far all the cups I have tested have held up so the comtents vas good to go. I prefer the kingdom where I can yell and yell if I get tired. Once I get a little horse I can ride the horse saving my poor tired feets. Pack a good watch if you can't swim, all rivers have two banks to wait til 6PM and the banks close and you can just walk across. Worse come to worse smoke up and turn the buzz into a bus and ride for free.

darkbeaver
Republican

You should use tinfiol cups, if it eats through the bottom keep it as that is the good stuff. So far all the cups I have tested have held up so the comtents vas good to go. I prefer the kingdom where I can yell and yell if I get tired. Once I get a little horse I can ride the horse saving my poor tired feets. Pack a good watch if you can't swim, all rivers have two banks to wait til 6PM and the banks close and you can just walk across. Worse come to worse smoke up and turn the buzz into a bus and ride for free.

i CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE NOT A POTHEAD. aNYWAY YOU ARE EDUCATED AND i COULD USE SOME, i'M A FAN OF YOURE i KNOW i don't upthumb you enough, I guess I'm consumed by my own self.

MHz
Not that it mattes but caps are way big on an I-MAX screen.

darkbeaver
Republican

Hey, I bean here for A WHILE, a failed soul like me knows some things , everything will work out for the best, just relax, they can do nothinjg to the sleeping

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

i don't upthumb you enough.

It's all good, the NSA protocol it was based on has determined that the one who give and receive are normal. the ones that give and receive to a select few are in the FEMA database.

darkbeaver
Republican

It's all good, the NSA protocol it was based on has determined that the one who give and receive are normal. the ones that give and receive to a select few are in the FEMA database.

FEMA qanalyzis me, waste of money, I can tell them nothing, unless they foot for the beer

petros
When it comes to hurricane repairs FEMA =Find Every Mexican Available.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1
The UK cannot possibly be the worst place in Europe to live. After all, they do live happy-ever-after lives as shown in this splendid display of contemporary life:

no new posts