UK has 'worst quality of life in Europe'

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The consequences of that should be putting in an appearance shortly. 'Oh Blackleaf, come here boy'.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
oH YEAH LIMEY LAND, PARLIMENTRY NUTTYNESS WHAT A FORKIN WASTE OF AN ISLAND, THAT'S WHAT MY ANCESTORS THOUGHT, LETS GET OUT WHILE THE GETTIN OUT IS GOOD, AND WE CAME TO THE NEW LAND AND EVEERYTHING WAS DOUBLE PLUS GOOD

They live in cardboard sqauler tiny little crampt cubicles and there teeth are fu ckin horrific and their brains
are in their atrses.

Football an theynstampede to the tube

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
There should be a button where to can take a bunch of text in caps and make it a bunch of text in small letters and, why not, make the first letter in said text into a cap letter, just because. As for the other, I don't like my steak through a straw, Beef broth @12% is okay for a pitcher or 3.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
There should be a button where to can take a bunch of text in caps and make it a bunch of text in small letters and, why not, make the first letter in said text into a cap letter, just because. As for the other, I don't like my steak through a straw, Beef broth @12% is okay for a pitcher or 3.

yOU ARE EASILY AS CRAZY AS i AM, i READ EVERNYTING YOU POST, AND THEN i DRINK A LOT, JUST KIDDING, TINFOIL WOTKS, AVOID ALUMINIUM.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You should use tinfiol cups, if it eats through the bottom keep it as that is the good stuff. So far all the cups I have tested have held up so the comtents vas good to go. I prefer the kingdom where I can yell and yell if I get tired. Once I get a little horse I can ride the horse saving my poor tired feets. Pack a good watch if you can't swim, all rivers have two banks to wait til 6PM and the banks close and you can just walk across. Worse come to worse smoke up and turn the buzz into a bus and ride for free.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
You should use tinfiol cups, if it eats through the bottom keep it as that is the good stuff. So far all the cups I have tested have held up so the comtents vas good to go. I prefer the kingdom where I can yell and yell if I get tired. Once I get a little horse I can ride the horse saving my poor tired feets. Pack a good watch if you can't swim, all rivers have two banks to wait til 6PM and the banks close and you can just walk across. Worse come to worse smoke up and turn the buzz into a bus and ride for free.

i CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE NOT A POTHEAD. aNYWAY YOU ARE EDUCATED AND i COULD USE SOME, i'M A FAN OF YOURE i KNOW i don't upthumb you enough, I guess I'm consumed by my own self.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Hey, I bean here for A WHILE, a failed soul like me knows some things , everything will work out for the best, just relax, they can do nothinjg to the sleeping

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
The UK cannot possibly be the worst place in Europe to live. After all, they do live happy-ever-after lives as shown in this splendid display of contemporary life: