ISIL beheads 50 Syrian soldiers, puts heads on poles

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Newly-released video footage shows the ISIL Takfiri terrorists summarily executing at least 50 Syrian government soldiers in the troubled northern Syria.

The decapitated heads of several soldiers are shown mounted on poles on top of a fence at an army base in the northern province of Raqqa, Daily Mail reported.

Experts say the footage circulating online appears genuine and have been corroborated by other reports.

This comes as the so-called Syrian Observatory for Human Rights says the troops were seized after ISIL militants took over a base in the troubled region.
"Some of the executed troops were beheaded, and their bodies and severed heads put on display in Raqqa city," said the Britain-based group's director, Rami Abdel Rahman.

more

PressTV - Video: ISIL beheads 50 Syrian soldiers, puts heads on poles

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
More from the religion of peace. Too badHammas couldn't be persuaded to turn their attention that way instead of murdering innocent Israelis.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Oh ffs.... Oh look at the evil Muslims, they're all the same.... Booga booga.

How many of you people were cheering these guys on as they started to revolt against the Syrian Government?

None of you liked the Syrian Government because they were a threat to Israel and a revolt must mean that the people wanted democracy, freedom, apple pie and all that crap... And it was a blow to your evil Islam.

Now rather than some sort of order and a nation that could be talked with to some degree, you guys cheered on these other guys who are even worse.

How many of you were cheering on the revolts in Libya? Hell even Canada jumped in to help the revolt and push out Mr. Garfunkle'Go'Daggy using military force.... Then everybody buggered off and allowed more extremists to get a foothold.

And Egypt? Now there was a great show of freedom and democracy everybody supported.... Until the Muslim Brotherhood stepped in and tried to take over, then that democracy went right out the window.

How about Hamas?

Israel and the west didn't like Arafat even though near the end of his rule he was trying to broker peace and stop all the bloodshed.... Yet Israel, whom many of you lick the corn from their azz far too often, decided to help Hamas to take over and get rid of Arafat.... We all know how well that turned out.

How interesting it is to see you guys praise these people when they try and do something you want them to do by removing the people you don't like, but at the same time open the door for these even worse extremists to take over, and then you guys finger wag at the crazy evil Muslims.

Indirectly, many of you cheered these guys on... Some of you directly.... But when the sh*t hits the fan, you wash your hands clean of it all with your short term memories and suddenly the enemy of your enemy who was your friend is an enemy too.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Sooner or later even the idiots among us are going to figure out that the enemy is ISLAM.
The problem with idiots is that they don't know that they're idiots.....Thank God it's not catching...although ...sometimes I wonder....the usual suspects seem to be multiplying...:lol:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
There is a certain minimum level of civilization, that we cannot go below. Killing fifty people is already bad enough. Putting their heads on poles for their families to see them is barbarism at it's worst. This is not Islam. It is insanity.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The problem with idiots is that they don't know that they're idiots.....Thank God it's not catching...although ...sometimes I wonder....the usual suspects seem to be multiplying...:lol:

You'll figure it out sooner or later. All three Muzzies in Kap got you're number and are biding their time. Be careful.

Grievous

Time Out
Jul 28, 2014
Whitby
There is a certain minimum level of civilization, that we cannot go below. Killing fifty people is already bad enough. Putting their heads on poles for their families to see them is barbarism at it's worst. This is not Islam. It is insanity.

Would you blame the Christian religion for a few nuts?

Seems to me the left like to pick out the odd nutty Christian but always excuse the nuts in Islam.

Islam is a poison, I once thought differently, but the evidence is to overwhelming.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Xenophobia is a poison.

The exact thing happened years ago. Funny people with their funny foods and their funny language and funny religion. Today you can find the name of one of theirs sons on the Charter of Rights and Freedoms as a coauthor.

Grievous

Time Out
Jul 28, 2014
Whitby
Xenophobia is a poison.

The exact thing happened years ago. Funny people with their funny foods and their funny language and funny religion. Today you can find the name of one of theirs sons on the Charter as a coauthor.

Who said anything about funny food?

I like the food.

Sorry, but any group of people that can slowly cut some ones head off and show it off proudly in the name of a fairy tale is sick from a poison.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
You'll figure it out sooner or later. All three Muzzies in Kap got you're number and are biding their time. Be careful.
Naah there's five or six of them, I'll worry when the number reaches 11, My 30-06 magazine only holds 10......

Before the idiots start calling me racist..........I'm kidding!