25 Recent Events Causing WW3 They Want You To Forget

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Remember when our rulers told us that regimes like Saddam, Gaddafi, and Assad were the epitome of evil and must be liberated because they allegedly killed their own citizens? Probably not. Americans have short memories.

I only remind you to let you know that the U.S. and other Western governments have reversed their stance on regimes killing their own citizens. They now fully endorse and support this rule-with-an-iron-fist so long as the victims can be successfully labeled "separatists" or "terrorists".

In fact, they want in on the action. The Pentagon began wargaming this week with the regime in Ukraine on how best to kill pesky citizens in Eastern Ukraine who oppose the U.S. Vice President's son stealing and fracking shale gas on their land.

People who defend their land and families are called "terrorists" when imperial powers want their resources. In turn, Western rulers call violent coups "duly elected" if they pledge allegiance to the IMF.

This situation is creating friction among the world's superpowers not seen since the Cold War. Obama recently expressed concern that "The old order isn’t holding and we’re not quite where we need to be in terms of a new order." Later in the speech he blamed uncooperative nations (read Russia) for standing in the way of the New World Order.

It seems if Russia doesn't get on board with the Western-led world order, these powers are destined to clash in a West vs. East showdown over international banking and the control of gas supplies.

Here are 25 recent events, or data points, that our rulers hope we forget when they blame the collapse of the old world order on Russia:

Activist Post: 25 Recent Events Causing WW3 They Want You To Forget

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Funny how those same commentators looked the other way when Turkey killed all those Kurds, when Suharto killed all those Indonesians, when Rios-Montt killed all those Ixils, and when Congo killed off 5 million innocents. As usual, they always apply their double standards and God help anyone who dares to object.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Funny how those same commentators looked the other way when Turkey killed all those Kurds, when Suharto killed all those Indonesians, when Rios-Montt killed all those Ixils, and when Congo killed off 5 million innocents. As usual, they always apply their double standards and God help anyone who dares to object.

You forgot Pol Pot.

When I die, my only wish is that Cambodia remain Cambodia and belong to the West. It is over for communism, and I want to stress that
- Pol Pot

Grievous

Time Out
Jul 28, 2014
Whitby
Suddenly, when a black democrat is elected, do the right care about Americas influence around the world....would the fellow posting the OP do the same for the previous 30 administrations Dem or Rep?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Grievous

Time Out
Jul 28, 2014
Whitby
Hey 'new' guy...no sense gettin' all worked-up so soon...take a breath, oh and welcome to the forum, if you haven't been here before.

Worked up?

Not sure I was doing that.

Just like words over pictures......same as books....I'm a big boy now.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Sure, if you can't muster up actual words.

Given your recent responses on other topics I'm not surprised.

Lover of pop-up books I guess.

Well when interacting with children (or ones that have the mentality of a child) sometimes pop-up books (or gifs) can help them understand better.