Plane shot down,Malaysia seems to have bigger problems they might not be telling us

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
According to a CBS news report the plan was flying directly over a war zone where many planes have been shot down by missile fire. One can only speculate as to why the pilots took such a route. Whatever the reason, the result is not going to be pretty (assuming this is not due to mechanical failure).

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
According to a CBS news report the plan was flying directly over a war zone where many planes have been shot down by missile fire. One can only speculate as to why the pilots took such a route. Whatever the reason, the result is not going to be pretty (assuming this is not due to mechanical failure).
No need to speculate why that route.
Great Circle Mapper

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
so where's the wreckage.. planes brought down by missiles are usually pretty easy to find. Those that drift off into deep ocean water, far from war zones.. not so much.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
http://rt.com/news/173616-malaysian-crash-ukraine-border/

Russia’s military also says none of its military planes have been flying close to the Russia-Ukraine border on Thursday, RIA Novosti reported citing a military official.

Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has not ruled out that a Malaysian plane has been shot down.

“We don’t rule out that this plane was shot down and stress that Ukrainian forces did not fulfill any actions targeting in the air,” Poroshenko said. He added that an investigation commission will be launched.

At the same time, Anton Geraschenko said on his Facebook page that the plane was targeted from the air defense missile complex "Buk".

RIA Novosti is citing its source who said that Kiev indeed deployed “Buk” in the Donetsk region.

“According to the system of objective control, "Buk" division of the armed forces of Ukraine was relocated to Donetsk region on Wednesday. Now in Kharkov another division is being prepared,” the source said.

The sources stressed that aircraft flying at an altitude of over 10 kilometers can only be targeted by C-300 class weapons or ‘Buk”.

A source in Russia's federal air traffic agency Rosaviatsia has said that three days ago Ukraine’s National Security and Defense Council closed the airspace over eastern Ukraine because of the so-called “anti-terrorist operation” that Kiev conducts in the region.

"The western installed junta is desperate to suceed in embroiling Russia in combat before the west replaces that same flailing junta with an even more ruthless junta." DB

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Hell to pay, but only if it was a russian kill, other wise it will be business as usual

http://rt.com/news/173636-buk-malaysian-plane-crash/
The Ukrainian military reportedly deployed a battery of Buk surface-to-air missile systems, capable of bringing down high-flying jets, to the Donetsk region the day before the Malaysian passenger plane crashed in the area.

President Putin's plane might have been the target for Ukrainian missile - sources
Tags: RUSSIA/UKRAINE
Malaysian Airlines MH17 plane was travelling almost the same route as Russia’s President Vladimir Putin’s jet shortly before the crash that killed 295, Interfax news agency reports citing sources.

LIVE UPDATES:Malaysia Airlines MH17 plane crash in Ukraine

“I can say that Putin’s plane and the Malaysian Boeing intersected at the same point and the same echelon. That was close to Warsaw on 330-m echelon at the height of 10,100 meters. The presidential jet was there at 16:21 Moscow time and the Malaysian aircraft - 15:44 Moscow time,” a source told the news agency on condition of anonymity.

"The contours of the aircrafts are similar, linear dimensions are also very similar, as for the coloring, at a quite remote distance they are almost identical", the source added.

President Putin's plane might have been the target for Ukrainian missile - sources

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Hell toupee.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Sounds like the pro Russian rebels have control of the site where the plane went down, as well they found the Black Box and they claim they are going to send it to Moscow.

Doesn't sound like we will be getting much accurate information from the site on who downed the plane.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
it's a damn shame when people can't afford a mirror

that is horrific...

I need to stab my eye with a fork

What if he HAS a mirror, but he thinks he looks handsome and suave like this? It would explain white knee high socks with sandals...

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
What if he HAS a mirror, but he thinks he looks handsome and suave like this? It would explain white knee high socks with sandals...

lol...doesn't it just make you wonder if some folks have no one in whole world who loves them

WHO could allow someone they loved to look like that? Who?

As an aside...I have some neighbours down the hall with the worst ever halitosis...I had to take a fuking step back the other day when she was speaking to me and I was more than the traditional arm's length away...here's some floss...jesus, don't these people wonder why people step back...or wonder why people look at them strangely...don't spouses tell...or do they hate them that much after years together?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
As an aside...I have some neighbours down the hall with the worst ever halitosis...I had to take a fuking step back the other day when she was speaking to me and I was more than the traditional arm's length away...here's some floss...jesus, don't these people wonder why people step back...or wonder why people look at them strangely...don't spouses tell...or do they hate them that much after years together?

I suspect that they don't notice you stepping back because they are too pre-occupied with what they are saying they aren't paying attention to the person they're speaking with. They're spouse maybe tired of nagging them...or they may be married but it's strictly words on paper...

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Sounds like the pro Russian rebels have control of the site where the plane went down, as well they found the Black Box and they claim they are going to send it to Moscow.

Doesn't sound like we will be getting much accurate information from the site on who downed the plane.

You want confirmation of your bias not information.