And when did a fine people like the Scots start pandering to muslims?

tay
A teenage girl and man have been jailed for defacing a mosque with strips of bacon.

Chelsea Lambie, 18, from Paisley, and Douglas Cruikshank, from Galashiels, wrapped bacon around the door handles on the Central Mosque in Edinburgh and threw strips inside on January 31 last year.

Usman Mahmood, a security guard at the mosque, told the trial why it was offensive for the bacon to be in the mosque.

He said: "I was surprised if a person did it for a joke. It is against our culture and religion. We do not eat pork or even touch it.

"I felt very bad seeing this meat in my sacred place. It hurt my feelings when I saw this meat hanging inside the mosque in the worshipping area. It was very disturbing."

He added the situation could have been "much worse" if there had been more people in the mosque. There was only one man in the prayer room at the time.

The jury were shown CCTV footage from a Tesco store in Dalkeith, Midlothian where two men and a woman could be seen inside at 4.45am on the day of the attack. The woman asked an assistant is she knew where to get the bus to the mosque.

Footage from the Co-op on Nicolson Street, Edinburgh shows the same people at 5.55am, buying two packets of bacon.

CCTV from outside the mosque a short time later shows the trio arrive. Bacon was put on the door handles and the woman took a picture of the men outside the mosque. The three then ran off laughing.

more

http://news.stv.tv/east-central/279892-pair-wrapped-bacon-around-the-handles-of-edinburgh-central-mosque/

Goober
Free Thinker
Pandering, could you explain why?

gerryh
where's the "pandering"?

petros
More boogieman crap.

Goober
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

where's the "pandering"?

In the handle for the OP.

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

In the handle for the OP.

and that would be the only place any "pandering" is taking place.

Goober
Free Thinker

and that would be the only place any "pandering" is taking place.

Nope.

petros
+1
#8  Top Rated Post
Blind bipolar pander bears.

gerryh

Nope.

ok, where is the pandering, cause I don't see it.

Goober
Free Thinker

ok, where is the pandering, cause I don't see it.

The title for the OP.
Is it in the link?
If it was I missed it.

gerryh

The title for the OP.
Is it in the link?
If it was I missed it.

Where is the "pandering" by the Scots? The OP title implies that the Scots are pandering to Muslims by charging these idiot racists.

Goober
Free Thinker

Where is the "pandering" by the Scots? The OP title implies that the Scots are pandering to Muslims by charging these idiot racists.

Ask the person that titled the OP.

gerryh
I did, you decided to answer instead.

SLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
Not the first time he's made misleading comment in the thread title then disappeared when called on it.

Blackleaf
Quote:

And when did a fine people like the Scots start pandering to muslims?

A "fine people"? You've obviously never been there. Scotland is a terrible place.

But I do wonder if they would have been charged had they been Muslims who attacked a church or synagogue.

no new posts