Putin Offers “Complete Support” To Iraqs PM

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
These manouverings of armies along the lines of the old Grand Game will eventually lead to nuclear war as the USA or what was the USA believes it will win an engagement with a first strikeand since there's nothing left to loot from the flat broke USA the designers of the disaster will simply up anchors and move along to their other estates in the safe zone. Northern hemisphere's freezing anyway.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
These manouverings of armies along the lines of the old Grand Game will eventually lead to nuclear war as the USA or what was the USA believes it will win an engagement with a first strikeand since there's nothing left to loot from the flat broke USA the designers of the disaster will simply up anchors and move along to their other estates in the safe zone. Northern hemisphere's freezing anyway.

No nukes will hit the ground but they will do them for EMP. Are the joint Ruskie/Israeli drones hardened for an aerial detonation?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Interesting to look up the details like altitude, radius of and levels of damage,plume drift. I don't know about any hard drones, don't own one so I can't dissect it to find out. Soif, Russia and Israel are cooperating and Israel and the USA are cooperating and the Chinese like money and debt. So the financial world and the human world are one thing and the bottom five billion people are the game pieces moved arround the globe abraiding one and other to stoke the furnaces of the wars for cash and technical progress eventuating a clean escape.
I don't see a win in there for me. How you goin to plow and seed through the ice?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
If I were the US I would be delighted to have Russia takeover the quagmire. Perhaps they want back in to Afghanistan too. This is a REAL opportunity for exit.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Obama doesn't play chess. He thinks this is merely a poke in the eye.

He plays President though, fine actor, should do a lot more TV, more commercials selling Hope and Change Kits. His assistants do the thinking so he has more time for golf and bathhouses. There isn't much point in haveing another election in Usa, he's doing a fine job, for someone.

If I were the US I would be delighted to have Russia takeover the quagmire. Perhaps they want back in to Afghanistan too. This is a REAL opportunity for exit.

And leave the oil and minerals to the natives! What you suggest is starvation of the west which is entirely dependent on those conquered ruined lands and the captive slaves within. We were never in the nation building business we're there to strip mine and deforest using the locals. Colonies.

If I can't have a new cell phone because you suggested we give up Africa I'm going to be mad.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Interesting to look up the details like altitude, radius of and levels of damage,plume drift...

I love the lay of the land. The surrounding mountains and ocean will protect me. Even an air burst would simply prevent me from talking through the ether. Food won't be a problem. Clean drinking water won't be a problem. But I will miss good beer.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
What? The beer supply will be constricted! I was not counting on that. All is lost, it's hopeless now, I'll just lay me down and expire frum a broken heart without me beer. Beer kits must become prominent inclusions in me bunker. It would be a poorer ending of the world without beer.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Meh, he just took his Bishop.

Putin is already in bed with Iran and Syria, surprised this move took so long.

Just like Israel. No surprise.

What? The beer supply will be constricted! I was not counting on that. All is lost, it's hopeless now, I'll just lay me down and expire frum a broken heart without me beer. Beer kits must become prominent inclusions in me bunker. It would be a poorer ending of the world without beer.

I love the lay of the land. The surrounding mountains and ocean will protect me. Even an air burst would simply prevent me from talking through the ether. Food won't be a problem. Clean drinking water won't be a problem. But I will miss good beer.

Make your own.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Best of Luck Putin, you're not dealing with the brightest over there..