Shoot all the jews, all of them

Locutus
+1
#1  Top Rated Post
This is a clip from a recent episode of a children’s TV program in Gaza, called Tomorrow’s Pioneers. The show uses a cuddly bee character to teach Palestinian kids to “shoot all of the Jews.”

Hamas to kids Shoot all the Jews - YouTube

The translation of the sequence by Palestinian Media Watch shows that the show’s writers want Palestinian children to have racism and genocide on their minds as they decide what career they seek as adults.
Child host (Rawan): “Tulin, why do you want to be a police officer? Like who?”
Girl (Tulin): “Like my uncle.” …
Child host: “OK, so what does a policeman do?”
Nahul (adult in giant bee costume): “He catches thieves, and people who make trouble.”
Child host: “And shoots Jews. Right?”
Girl: “Yes.”
Child host: “You want to be like him?”
[Girl nods]
Child host: “Allah willing, when you grow up.”
Girl: “So that I can shoot Jews.”
[Nahul the bee claps his hands]
Child host: “All of them? All of them?”
Girl: “Yes.”
Child host: “Good.”
The bee also tells a boy to “make a fist” when Jews approach him, to fight them.

The Obama administration consistently blames Israel’s democratically elected leaders and its settlements for all snags in the so-called “peace process.” It’s impossible to even have a peace process when one side is teaching its children to hate, and to want to commit mass murder. How can there be a “two-state solution” when one of the two is committed to totally destroying the other?

The PJ Tatler ยป Hamas Rules Gaza and has Made a Pact with the Palestinian Authority. Here Is What It Teaches Palestinian Children.

teach your ahmeds well.

Count_Lothian
You come up with these fantastic threads Locutus, great job.

The Jews ,contrary to what people want to believe, have cut these people so much slack for decades.

They ignore many attacks before retaliating. They have taken so much on the chin it's incredible.
The Jews do not teach hatred to their children in spite of what the Arab does.

Get friendly with an Arab or Muslim and it won't be long before they test the jew hate meter waters.

They do not want it to end. You cannot pacify these people.
The sliver of land granted the Jews pales in comparison to the Arab held land.
They got ripped off if you ask me.

damngrumpy
No Party Affiliation
What wonderful people they are teaching children to hate people they don't even know.
Teaching hate and violence within in the parameters of religion. No we don't condemn
them or put sanctions on them or ostracize them for their violent and ways. No instead
we open our boarders to them and invite them to come and live amongst us.
Yup the west opens its arms to saboteurs, with a culture of violence.
Its not just the Jews they want to bring to heal its all those in the west who don't believe
in their ways, customs and religious traditions. The last guy we allowed to build up until
we had to fight was Hitler and these folks have much the same in mentality
Kill all the Jews eh? I don't think we should kill all Muslims but we should be preparing
for a war we will sooner or later have to fight its not if its when unfortunately.
On one hand the say shoot all the Jews they also recite Death to America and we should
be prepared.

B00Mer
Republican
+1 / -1
eh1eh & FiveParadox will be here to defend Islam as they have been so oppressed by those evil Jews..

You know those same Islamist that stone and hang Gays..

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

eh1eh & FiveParadox will be here to defend Islam as they have been so oppressed by those evil Jews..

You know those same Islamist that stone and hang Gays..

Violence erupts at Gay Pride Parade - Israel News, Ynetnews

B00Mer
Republican

Typical Liberal

petros
Sorry about reality boomer. In 10 years thos jewish fag haters will be the voting majority in Isreal.

B00Mer
Republican
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Sorry about reality boomer. In 10 years thos jewish fag haters will be the voting majority in Isreal.

Yup, I know, you can resist a chance to take a swipe a Jews... where's your pal..the Muslim Jew Hater.

Serryah
Free Thinker
+1
Both sides suck and the world needs to leave them alone and let them solve the issue themselves. If they kill each other in the process... that's their fault, not ours.

Tired of the BS on both sides.

Blackleaf
Those bloody Palestinians.

Here's our Karl in Israel being kidnapped by a group of them, before he finds he has to shoot a Scouser (being a Manc that probably gave him great pleasure):

An Idiot Abroad JordanIsrael - Kidnap training - YouTube

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Count_LothianView Post

You come up with these fantastic threads Locutus, great job.

The Jews ,contrary to what people want to believe, have cut these people so much slack for decades.

They ignore many attacks before retaliating. They have taken so much on the chin it's incredible.
The Jews do not teach hatred to their children in spite of what the Arab does.

Get friendly with an Arab or Muslim and it won't be long before they test the jew hate meter waters.

They do not want it to end. You cannot pacify these people.
The sliver of land granted the Jews pales in comparison to the Arab held land.
They got ripped off if you ask me.

Who's askin?

B00Mer
Republican
+1
BTW Loc and you bitched about my "The Only Good Muslim is a Dead Muslim"

Huh.. nice title... "Shoot all the jews, all of them" a little trolling?? Did ya catch any big ones?

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” | Fake Buddha Quotes