RAF Jet Chases Russian Planes Away From UK

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Two Russian bombers which flew close to UK airspace have been chased away by an RAF jet fighter.
The aircraft, believed to be Tupolev Tu-95 Bears, were spotted off the coast of northeast Scotland.
They were turned away from Britain when a Typhoon fighter was scrambled from RAF Leuchars in Fife.

Aircrew stationed at the base are on standby to intercept unidentified aircraft at a moment's notice.
Dutch fighter jets were also dispatched on Wednesday when the two Russian planes entered their airspace.

more

RAF Jet Chases Russian Planes Away From UK

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Those bloody Russians are pushing it. If they want war, they can have it. The British just love fighting a nice war.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Those bloody Russians are pushing it. If they want war, they can have it. The British just love fighting a nice war.
Considering how many of the ****ing things the Brits have caused it is a bit of an understatement. Tell me again how happy your countrymen were in WWII when you had about a weeks supply of food left. (when the needy were already on starvation rations and the 'leaders' were eating like hogs at the trough) Go ahead and try to claim Churchill was ever on a diet of any kind.

The two fighters that chased away a bomber would be the only two aircraft to survive, finding a new place to land will become a higher priority than what any Russian bombers are doing in the international air-space that has the Brits surrounded.

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Considering how many of the ****ing things the Brits have caused it is a bit of an understatement.

Bugger off with your historically inaccurate, politcally correct codswallop.

Britain has, for centuries (like England before her), been a force for good in this world.

Tell me again how happy your countrymen were in WWII when you had about a weeks supply of food left.

Fighting the Nazis on our own when everyone else had either been invaded, cowardly surrendered, or cowardly sitting on the sidelines.

The two fighters that chased away a bomber would be the only two aircraft to survive

Yeah? And what have the Russians got in their rusty and poorly trained airforce that can challenge the might, technical sophistication and professionalism of the world's best airforce?

finding a new place to land will become a higher priority than what any Russian bombers are doing in the international air-space that has the Brits surrounded.

All Britain has to do is nuke Russia, and then it'll be those Russkie planes looking for somewhere to land.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

Britain has, for centuries (like England before her), been a force for good in this world.

All Britain has to do is nuke Russia, and then it'll be those Russkie planes looking for somewhere to land.
Notice how the two bolded items conflict with each other, slavery is one of those 'good for the world' things isn't it, along with segregation and the rule of 1% over the 99% is also British thuggery isn't it? You sure you have enough bombs?

UK=94,060 sq mi
Russia=6,592,800 sq mi

You also need an education in your past as far as the 2 WW's go. I'm thinking the Rothschild left you out to dry because Lord Balfour added in some right for the Arabs when he made the promise to get the demanded area set aside for a 'special purpose', the end result of that is now just starting to unfold so spare me the 'Britain rules' anything type of hysteria you are experiencing. Russia had it's moment when they realized they wouldn't be ruling the world,

Benjamin Freedman's 1961 Speech at the Willard Hotel (Complete) - YouTube

Yeah? And what have the Russians got in their rusty and poorly trained airforce that can challenge the might, technical sophistication and professionalism of the world's best airforce?

Take your pick from a multitude of newer weapons systems, all you have to do is enter Russia and take them.
newest russian waepons - YouTube

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Notice how the two bolded items conflict with each other, slavery is one of those 'good for the world' things isn't it

Why single out the British over slavery? Many countries practised it at the time when it wasn't seen as wrong (you're one of thos liberal idiots who try to superimpose today's lefty, PC values onto those very different values of the past).

Britain was the first country in the world to permanently abolish it in 1807, whereas it was still practised in North America until the 1860s. Many of the signatories to the Yank Declaration of Independence were slavers. I bet the Yanks are proud.

along with segregation and the rule of 1% over the 99% is also British thuggery isn't it?

Only to the politically correct imbeciles like you.

You sure you have enough bombs?

UK=94,060 sq mi
Russia=6,592,800 sq mi

We've got plenty of nukes. It won't take many to wipe out a mere 143 million people.

You also need an education in your past as far as the 2 WW's go.

No, I don't. You do. Your grasp of this era in world history, like many of your fellow countrymen, is rather feeble.

Take your pick from a multitude of newer weapons systems, all you have to do is enter Russia and take them.
newest russian waepons - YouTube

Oh, they look scary. That'll get the British - who have the world's most hi-tech armed forces after the Americans, described as "exquisite" by the Chief of the Defence Staff and which are becoming even more hi-tech - quaking in fear.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
143 000 000 must be on the low end you are prepared to kill.

Depends. If anyone joins the war on Russia's side then I'd have no problem with Britain wiping out its population, either. Whatever it takes to win.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
We've got plenty of nukes. It won't take many to wipe out a mere 143 million people.
You would wipe out 143 million people (over what BTW) yet I'm the imbecile. I really hope sterility runs in your family, truly.

His fez is too tight and his nickers are too cramping his style.
You said the very same thing you stupid fuk.

Depends. If anyone joins the war on Russia's side then I'd have no problem with Britain wiping out its population, either. Whatever it takes to win.
China, ... you and the West lose big time, never to rise again. Being in the West I find that a better option that putting the world through another Britiania rules. Really dividing India and Pakistan with a border that would cause eternal conflict is one of your nicer moves and it would give Attila the Hun a reason to do a face-palm.

Why single out the British over slavery? Many countries practised it at the time when it wasn't seen as wrong (you're one of thos liberal idiots who try to superimpose today's lefty, PC values onto those very different values of the past).

Britain was the first country in the world to permanently abolish it in 1807, whereas it was still practised in North America until the 1860s. Many of the signatories to the Yank Declaration of Independence were slavers. I bet the Yanks are proud.

No, I don't. You do. Your grasp of this era in world history, like many of your fellow countrymen, is rather feeble.

Oh, they look scary. That'll get the British - who have the world's most hi-tech armed forces after the Americans, described as "exquisite" by the Chief of the Defence Staff and which are becoming even more hi-tech - quaking in fear.
I didn't indicate they were the only ones that practiced that despicable act. Abolished it in favor of company town where the wages could only be spent at the 'Company Store' and it was always $5 less than a person needed to live in poverty until the next payday while the owners wre like hogs at a trough that was always full at the expense of the workers. Check with you local coal-miners and see if they would accept the condition the 'new and improved western controlled Govt in the Ukraine is imposing (trying to) on it's coal miners when they are alraedy working at 1/2 the normal wage.

(you're one of thos liberal idiots who try to superimpose today's lefty, PC values onto those very different values of the past).
Unlike you and the usual suspects who relate Mr. Putin to Hitler and Stalin. Take a poll in Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya today and see how beloved your motherland is due only to it's deeds in this last decade. Stupid and blindfold, you are very special indeed.

By your own member of the forces, wtf do you expect him to say. Get the same endorsement from Russia or (better yet) Israel then I might take you a bit more seriously. Until then your true colors are showing Blackheart. Is the flag below the first false flag the Brits pulled on their own countrymen? I'm thinking yes they were actually sleeping in the very same bed all the time.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

You might want to ask the opinion of the indigenous peoples in places where England invaded.
Also might want to read up on what happens when nukes start to fly around.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Meh... They're just playing. if they wanted Britain blitzed, it would be blitzed and you don't have a plane in your arsenal could do a damned thing. Remember the V2?

We see it in your incessant trolling

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
You would wipe out 143 million people

Yeah, if needs be. Those filthy Russkies should stop chucking their planes over into our garden. They should get back to queuing for spuds.

China, ... you and the West lose big time, never to rise again.

Other Western countries, like Canada and America, may lose if they were to take on China, but not the British. We've got the fighting spirit and never-say-die attitude that other peoples lack. Britain can beat ANYONE in a war.

Being in the West I find that a better option that putting the world through another Britiania rules.

The world was a far better place under British rule than it is now. There are people in many places, particularly African countries like Zimbabwe that were much richer and prosperous under British rule than they are under tyrants like Mugabe, that are crying out for a return of the British.

Really dividing India and Pakistan with a border that would cause eternal conflict is one of your nicer moves and it would give Attila the Hun a reason to do a face-palm.

As I've had to tell many people on here over the years: you really do need to read the history of the subject before spouting off about it.

Your ignorance on this subject shines through, yet you act all self-righteous and knowledgeable about it.

Do me a favour: go and read about the partition of India and then, when you've done that, come back here and make a grovelling apology to me.

I didn't indicate they were the only ones that practiced that despicable act. Abolished it in favor of company town where the wages could only be spent at the 'Company Store' and it was always $5 less than a person needed to live in poverty until the next payday while the owners wre like hogs at a trough that was always full at the expense of the workers. Check with you local coal-miners and see if they would accept the condition the 'new and improved western controlled Govt in the Ukraine is imposing (trying to) on it's coal miners when they are alraedy working at 1/2 the normal wage.

Unlike other countries around the world, including those in the rest of Europe and in North America, slavery was illegal (and still is) in Britain since around the time of King John.

Just as they always say... the British are always willing to fight to the last American.

What, you mean like in the Falklands, where the Yanks did nothing apart from try and force the British to surrender and hand the islands to the Argies?

You mean like the Napoleonic Wars, where you decided to fight on the side of our enemy, France, and lost?

You mean like the War of 1812, where we beat you?

You mean like the whole of WWI (apart from a few months from the end of the conflict when we had to lend your poorly-trained troops kit and weapons and you caused Lloyd George surprise at just how few troops you'd sent to the conflict compared to the British?)

You mean like the first few years of WWII where, for a period, we fought Nazi Germany alone, before the Yanks came in with just one-tenth of the number of troops that the British had?

In fact, I struggle to find the last time the USA has fought a war ON ITS OWN and WON. The British did it in 1982. When did the Yanks last do it?

Meh... They're just playing. if they wanted Britain blitzed, it would be blitzed and you don't have a plane in your arsenal could do a damned thing. Remember the V2?

There's no way Russian planes will bomb Britain. They'd be shot out of the sky by the RAF and RN before they had a chance.

We'd easily firebomb Russia, though, just as we did to Dresden in the good old days.

You might want to ask the opinion of the indigenous peoples in places where England invaded.

Those opinions that the native peoples have of Britain's invasion of their lands matter as little to the British as it does to the Canadians.

Because if the Canadians did care about such matters then they'd give Canada back to the native peoples and return back to their ancestral homelands (mostly Britain). Yet they don't. They still colonise other people's lands.

The same also applies to your Yankee neighbours.

You should be grateful that Britain invaded the lands of other peoples, yet for some unfathomable reason you don't seem to be.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
What, you mean like in the Falklands, where the Yanks did nothing apart from try and force the British to surrender and hand the islands to the Argies?

We helped the Brits. Without the US you lose the Malvinas.

You mean like the Napoleonic Wars, where you decided to fight on the side of our enemy, France, and lost?

Don't be stupid.

Besides it was the Prussians that defeated France.

You mean like the War of 1812, where we beat you?

The Brits lost that war outright. And it makes me giddy to know that the beloved Brit General that burned Washington was pickled in rum with a bullet in his chest just days after.

You mean like the whole of WWI (apart from a few months from the end of the conflict when we had to lend your poorly-trained troops kit and weapons and you caused Lloyd George surprise at just how few troops you'd sent to the conflict compared to the British?)

Another instance of the Yanks winning a war the Brits lost.

You mean like the first few years of WWII where, for a period, we fought Nazi Germany alone, before the Yanks came in with just one-tenth of the number of troops that the British had?

Brit never fought on its on. Once again all of its Commonwealth nations and Americans had to come to its rescue when the Brits started a war they could not win on their own.

In fact, I struggle to find the last time the USA has fought a war ON ITS OWN and WON. The British did it in 1982. When did the Yanks last do it?

War with Mexico, Civil War, Indian Wars, Banana Wars, War with Spain, Panama (much tougher than the Argies), Philippines, Cubans in Grenada.

You FAIL

.[/QUOTE]