The New Euro-Right

Tecumsehsbones
A confederacy of xenophobes in Europe?

By Anthony Faiola (external - login to view), Published: April 13

PARIS — From her nondescript offices in the Paris suburbs, *Marine Le Pen — the blond, hazel-eyed face of France’s far right — is leading the charge to build a new alliance of European nationalists, this time by blitzing the ballot box.

A 45-year-old lawyer who wants to halt immigration, Le Pen led France’s National Front to historic gains (external - login to view) in local elections last month. She did it by destigmatizing the party co-founded by Jean-Marie Le Pen, her 85-year-old father, who once called the Nazi gas chambers a mere *“detail” of history and lost five bids for the French presidency.

In appearances across the country, the younger Le Pen is rolling out a more tempered brand of nationalism that has become a new model across Europe, rejecting her father’s overt racism and playing down the party’s former links to Nazi collaborators. All the while, she is tapping into the rising economic despair of a nation as well as a backlash against the European Union, the 28-country bloc headquartered in Brussels.

Now she is training her sights on a larger prize. From Sweden to Austria, Britain to Italy, nationalist and far-right parties are poised to make record gains next month in elections for the European Parliament. Rather than see their power diluted, Le Pen is seeking to unite a variety of such parties into an extraordinary coalition of anti-E.U. nationalists.

Together, she said, they would work to turn back the clock on the integration and open borders that have defined post-World War II Europe. “You judge a tree by its fruit,” she said last week in her office, a statuette of the Greek goddess of justice resting on a shelf above her. “And the fruits of the E.U. are rotten.”

But these are, after all, nationalists, and forging an international alliance of xenophobes is proving to be just as hard as it sounds. On a continent riddled with old grudges and the ghosts of battles past, working together — for some, anyway — means setting aside centuries-old animosities.

Hungary’s far-right Jobbik party, for instance, remains locked in a war of words with its counterparts in Romania and Slovakia over Hungarian-speaking regions in those countries that date to the breakup of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Far-right Italians, meanwhile, are at odds with Austria’s Freedom Party over the fate of Alto Adige, a largely German-speaking enclave in northern Italy that has been the site of a political tug of war for years.

But there is also a lingering question about just how much certain parties have truly changed. Indeed, even as Le Pen and her European partners seek to shed their image as far-right extremists, their words have often seemed to undermine that effort.

Le Pen’s closest ally, Geert Wilders in the Netherlands, sparked outrage at home last month after fiercely promising his faithful that he would work toward having “fewer Moroccans” in the country. Last week, the Austrian Freedom Party’s Andreas Mölzer pulled out of his campaign for reelection to the European Parliament after calling the diverse bloc “a conglomerate of Negroes” whose regulations were worse than Germany’s Third Reich.

But unlike her father, who was accused of being anti-Semitic, Le Pen has been accused of espousing Islamophobia — a word she dismissed in an interview as “a creation of the Islamic Republic of Iran.”

Yet she has appeared to push the envelope recently, telling French radio that pork-free meals for Muslim and Jewish children would be banned in the cities and towns now controlled by her party. In an interview with The Washington Post, however, she seemed to backtrack, saying that both pork and non-pork meals would be offered in schools.

And although they agree on the fundamental issue of loosening the ties that bind the E.U., the parties remain deeply at odds over a host of issues, including same-sex marriage. The track record for cooperation among members of the far right also bodes ill. Such parties have repeatedly sought to build alliances in the European Parliament, only to see them fall apart because of infighting.
“Nationalists inherently disagree with each other,” said Simon Hix, a professor of comparative politics at the London School of Economics. “They’re all like, “My country is the best one in the world,’ and then the other one says, ‘No, my country is the best one in the world.’ And from there, they all end up fighting.”

But Le Pen insists that this time will be different, that she is gunning for a big win next month. A strong showing by the nationalists, which opinion polls in multiple countries suggest could happen, could effectively put some of the E.U.’s toughest opponents inside its gates.

More at link: A confederacy of xenophobes in Europe? - The Washington Post (external - login to view)

"There are always men like you."
--Old German Guy standing up to Loki, The Avengers

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
France is already messed up economically and politically... This won't be helping too much

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

France is already messed up economically and politically... This won't be helping too much

Ain't just France.

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
I agree... The Netherlands (in my opinion) were among the first within the EU to engage that program.

Geert Wilders was a vocal proponent at the time, and for good or for bad, a number of his (or groups) ideas have been instituted there

Blackleaf

Blackleaf
Have just been checking out Chris Spivey's website.

For those who don't know, Spivey is a British conspiracy theorist - or what most people would dub a conspiracy theorist. Spivey tells us that members of secret organisations like the Knights Templars and Illuminati are secretly running Britain and the Western world and that these people - our politicians and royals - frequently engage in sexual crimes and other antics and then cover it up and then. Unlike other conspiracy theorists, Spivey backs up every accusation with well researched and verified public evidence.

According to Spivey, the Woolwich murder was a fake and that Lee Rigby is still alive; that the Royal Family are Satanists; that Prince Philip is a paedophile, and so is Gordon Brown and so are all members of the Commons and Lords; that Blair tried to rape his daughter; that Cameron may have sacrificed his first born to the Devil; and that the McCanns were behind the disappearance of their daughter Madeline (he even gives evidence that Gerry McCann is a paedophile and was put on the sex offenders' register in 2002).

Spivey's website: ChrisSpivey – The World Put Right ! (external - login to view)

Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Who the **** is Chris Spivey?

If you haven’t heard of Christopher D Spivey, shame on you. You should have by now, if you had your ears to the ground. He’s the most controversial writer of the alternative media.

Chris Spivey [pronounced Spy-Vee] first hit the head lines as a feature writer for the Sovereign Independent Newspaper (external - login to view). He's a tattoo artist and body piercer, a single father [whose 18 year old daughter has recently given birth to a healthy baby boy] and the man most likely to trigger a British revolution.

I first heard of him via Facebook in 2012, after the Jimmy Savile scandal broke. As far as I can gather he’s just a normal guy from Rochford in Essex. He’s got two Rottweiler dogs and he’s built like a brick-****-house. He raised his daughter alone since she was 6 months old, and by all accounts he’s a loving father who cares about the world around him.

Like the vast majority of the population, I got my news from such places as BBC, Sky, Channel Four and ITV news programmes. I used to pride myself on having a comprehensive understanding of the world around me by investing in the 45 minutes of Newsnight and the hour of Channel Four news everyday. It was only when I got a Sky box that I discovered other news channels such as Press TV, RT and the news channels from India, France and China. Slowly but surely I found myself watching these channels in favour of the old, finding them more informative and balanced. Surprisingly, I got really upset when Press TV [the Iranian news channel] was taken off the airwaves by Ofcom.

I soon came to realise there was a choice in the type of news you could get. Either the mainstream [MSM] namely BBC, Sky, ITV or the alternative [AV] which is made up of a diverse set of blogs, newspapers, websites and programmes screened on obscure TV channels such as Showcase TV, Edge Media TV and Paradigm Shift TV.

Chris Spivey's articles stuck out as a high-light and my view of the world has been changed irreversibly ever since.

I was once a Royal Military Policeman who pledged an oath of allegiance to the Queen of England. I joined the Army ready to kill and be killed for my country. Kill and be killed on behalf of who I thought then was a great and illustrious Queen.

But reading Monsters Inc (external - login to view) by Chris Spivey [the first article which I read of his] I now consider our great and illustrious Queen Elizabeth II to be a monster, a charlatan and an immoral person. Chris Spivey would describe her differently, maybe as a ‘**** and a ****’ but that’s just how he talks, ‘Don’t cha know’.

Now, I have been called naive before but I’ve never really agreed with that description. I like to think of myself as an intelligence free thinking individual who takes people at face value and who is willing to listen to what anyone says with an open mind.

If someone tells me they’ve seen a UFO, I’ll believe them until such time it’s proven that they’ve lied. If someone says they’ve seen a sex video of the London Mayor

Boris Johnson having rampant sex with Samantha Cameron

, the Prime Minister’s wife, I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt until such time I’ve seen the tape myself or when they’ve been exposed as a liar. I like people and take people at face value until such time they have been exposed as frauds or liars.

I’ve read books recommended by Chris Spivey such as The Falsification of History by John Hamer (external - login to view) which totally threw me of kilter and which I’m still recovering from. But I’ve also read other books which he doesn’t recommend about the subjects he covers, to get a balanced view. Many personalities in the alternative media ask the reader never to take them at face value and to do their own research on the subjects they cover.

The reason I’ve taken Chris Spivey’s articles on board is because they are well crafted, articulated, researched and written. Another major factor is that I like them. He injects humour, personality and passion into every piece. If any of you have read his articles you know he swears like a trooper and if you haven’t yet, you’ll be shocked by the language he uses. Then there are his pictures he accompanies with his articles. You have to see them to appreciate their artistic value. But I understand why he uses such language and images. Number one, he’s real and doesn’t hold his punches and number two, he’s pissed off and angry with the status quo.

Make no mistake, Chris Spivey is writing and circulating articles with libellous accusations. Quite frankly I am shocked with everything he comes out with. And that is only because I believed the MSM to be the authority on news and that if it wasn’t reported by the BBC then it wasn’t true. The AV has changed all that.

Okay, let’s get down to the nitty gritty…. WHO THE **** IS SPIVEY?

This man writes well crafted and researched articles which tell, amongst many things:

• Tony Blair tried to rape his daughter. [See here for article (external - login to view)]
  • The Royal family are Satanists. [See here for article (external - login to view)]
  • Prince Philip is a paedophile. [See here for article (external - login to view)]
  • That all the Parliamentarians and Lords in the House of Commons are paedophiles. [See here for article (external - login to view)]
  • That Gordon Brown is a paedophile. [See here for article (external - login to view)]
  • That the Woolwich hacking murder was a fake and an acted scenario. [See here for article (external - login to view)]
  • An ex South African terrorist worked for the NSPCC. [See here for article (external - login to view)]
  • That David Cameron may have sacrificed his first born to the Devil. [See here for article (external - login to view)]
  • That Lord Mc Alpine is a nonce [as he likes to call paedophiles]. [See here for article (external - login to view)]
  • and that Madeline McCann is buried under the drive way of Robert Murat. [See here for article (external - login to view)]
'Unbelievable' wouldn’t you say? How can someone circulate such disgusting accusations and get away with it? Surely this man should be arrested for libel and slander and thrown into a dark dungeon for the next one hundred years…

But no…. Chris Spivey backs up every accusation with well researched and verified public evidence. The proof is there right under the surface and all you have to do is scratch and see for yourself that he’s onto something. He’s got a point… What he says rings true… And the blaring FACT that he hasn’t been thrown in prison says a lot about what he says; namely that the accused daren’t take him to court for libel because what he says is true.

After all, Sally Bercow, the wife of the House of Common’s speaker John Bercow, recently lost her libel case in the High Court for sending a tweet which didn’t specifically accuse Lord Mc Alpine of being a nonce but yet Chris Spivey specifically calls Lord Mc Alpine a nonce in dozens of his articles but yet no lawyer has got in touch.

aboutmatttaylor.blogspot.co.u...is-spivey.html (external - login to view)

And for all those who think the EU is a good thing and that all those europhobes and europhobic parties are "racists", this article by Chris Spivey reveals the TRUTH about the EU:

Chris Spivey

If you vote Conservative, Labour, Lib-Dem, UKIP or the BNP, you’ll be voting for the EU dictatorship. All five party leaderships are EU controlled. That’s why your vote doesn’t make a difference – all these five parties have the same policies: the EU’s policies.The 17 most senior politicians in the Conservative, Lib Dem and Labour parties, including Ken Clarke, Francis Maude, Cameron, William Hague, George Osborne, Nick Clegg, Brown, David and Ed Milliband, Ed Balls, Peter Mandleson are Bilderbergers, the 140 strong band of ultra senior Freemasons who are bribed by the EU to build the EU dictatorship.No Bilderberger, Freemason or Comman Purpose graduate should ever be allowed to hold public office. UKIP and the BNP are honeytraps to neutralise activists: UKIP is riddled with Freemasons and Common Purpose like a cancer, and the BNP controlled by the Edgar Griffin (father) and son Nick Freemasonry family. The 350,000 freemasons and the 40,000 strong Common Purpose Organisation are the (mostly unknowing) footsoldiers of the EU in Britain. (Which makes the BNP the easiest party to clean up – get rid of the Griffins, and put in a real anti-EU leadership.)

The new EU President: Herman Van Rompuy (ex Belgian PM) -a federalist, very pro the EU dictatorship, a deceivingly innocent looking pair of hands while the EU consolidates its power. EU foreign Secretary: Lady Catherine Ashton, whose career followed the path of many communists with fat salaries from state organisations, was the EU trade Commisssioner and is the traitor who forced the Lisbon Treaty through the House of Lords. An evil pair.How much did they rigg the Irish second referendum by? 40%?The Lisbon Treaty illegally abolished Britain
on 1st January 2009
This sixth and final EU treaty formally replaced Britain with the European Union on 1st January 2009. This is a year before the deadline set by the Chancellor of Germany, Angela Merkel.
The Treaty “takes primacy” over the British Constitution which it thereby abolished, and with it the nations of Britain and England; it gives the EU the power to close our Westminster Parliament. The Lisbon Treaty was our Anschluss – It took 4 years for the founder of the EEC, Adolf Hitler, to turn Austria into a full police state after he annexed it. Similarly it will take the EU 3-4 years to consolidate its power, and it will then be impossible to get out.
The Treaty sets up an unelected three tier politburo executive in Brussels with absolute power, a dictatorship on the soviet model. The EU parliament has no power and is a sham.

The link to You Tube (interview with David Noakes, who ran for the leadership of UKIP in 2006, who believes that all Britain's main parties - including, ironically, UKIP - are EUSSR_controlled):

David Noakes OTE-p01mov - YouTube

Read the “7 deadly Lisbon clauses” on the left. Gordon Brown was lying: the Treaty is worse than the EU constitution.

The Queen and Parliament completed ratification spring 2008

MPs voted by 362 – 224 for the Reform, or Lisbon Treaty in its Second Reading on Monday 21st January 2008. Parliament allocated 12 days to discuss this treaty in February (not much for its own abolition).The Queen, one of the main driving forces behind the EU for most of her life, gladly gave her Royal Assent on 19th June 2008. This means Westminster and the Queen ratified it behind our backs, as they have the other five treaties.
This Commons vote, one of the most important in our history, was largely unreported by our controlled press.
Since 1973 when the first EU Treaty came into effect, the EU has moved tens of thousands of pro-EU people into the senior positions right across our Parliament, government, press and media. Good leaders are being ejected from government bodies and organisations at all levels of society to be replaced by corrupt, incompetent people who can be controlled.
Westminster has been a puppet government of the EU for 36 years.

The Conservative, Labour and Lib-Dem parties pass EU treaties, EU laws, EU regulations and EU policy; over 80% of its legislation and policy is the EU’s. Our five party leaderships take their orders from the EU, not from the voters, which is why your vote makes no difference, and the reason your wishes are ignored.Westminster has passed over 300 major laws, like the Civil Contingencies Act, to “harmonise” our laws with the EU’s. The loss of freedoms and emerging police state is the result.
They have also passed 120,000 EU regulations; the 10% enforced so far have closed scores of thousands of businesses, from village petrol stations, to big industries like the Rover Car Co, to post offices (EC-9767). When fully enforced most of Britains 4.5 million small businesses will close, and most of their 13.5 million workers will be unemployed.
Yes, the EU will cause abject poverty, but in Britain alone. These 120,000 regulations do not apply in other EU countries. Nearly all the new “daft” rules, from dustbin over-enforcement to the Intercept Modernisation Bill (spying on our mail, email, phones; EU directive 2006/24/EC; see the Interception Communications Commissioner) to the complete removal of the public’s wishes from local planning permission, stem from EU legislation.
The leaderships of the Conservative, Labour, Lib Dem, UKIP and BNP parties are run by placemen loyal to the EU. There is only one British political party – the EU party – we already live in a one party state.
EU Collaborators closing Westminster

Gordon Brown, his Ministers, David Cameron, Nick Clegg, Nigel Farage, Nick Griffin and their senior colleagues are conscious EU collaborators. There are no senior people with power in British politics or the judiciary who are not bought and paid for by the EU. MPs, such as Westminster’s Mark Field, will admit to you they know their Parliament is closing.On 1st January 2009 the Lisbon Treaty removed the last 20%, ie all remaining power, from our Westminster Parliament, which became defunct on that day. It will continue the charade for the EU’s sake, to conceal the truth from the carefully dumbed down British Public, until the EU has consolidated its power.
On 4th June 2009 we had elections to the sham Brussels Parliament, the only elections we will get in the future.
Westminster’s five year term expires on 5th May 2010 and a British General Election is due. The six treaties make no provision for an election to our Parliament. If by that time the EU feels it has consolidated its absolute power, it will use it to cancel that election and to close Westminster.
But the EU’s time scales slipped – they surprisingly allowed themselves to be slowed down by the first Irish referendum. There probably will be one more election to Westminster, when the deceived public may indeed vote for the Conservative party – EU controlled since the 1960′s by its 8 high level Bilderbergers. Today these are led by Ken Clarke and Francis Maude, the real leaders – see “Freemasonry did it,” left. You need to vote for independants, and unknowns – the EU doesn’t have a control structure for those.
The EU has always planned to break England up by ruling directly from Brussels through the 9 EU regional capitals (Exeter, Manchester etc.), by-passing Westminster, from which every function will be removed.

When Westminster closes its much harder to leave

- Because there will be no Parliament to take us out. The legal way then is for senior judges to declare the six EU treaties illegal under the British Constitution and therefore null and void. But the reason they didn’t do that decades ago is because our Law Lords too are part of the tens of thousands carefully chosen and moved into the controlling senior positions precisly because they are prepared to break the law to keep us in the EU.Treason is the most serious of all Britain’s crimes. It still merits life imprisonment. There is little time left to bring these vile British traitors to justice, and get us out of the EU dictatorship.

Economic destruction of Britain; and we will not be allowed into the Euro

The EU dictatorship cannot be built while there is a strong and freedom loving Britain on its doorstep. (We stopped them in 1914, 1939, and they don’t remind you that the Nazis launched the EU as the EEC in 1940.)For this reason the EU plans to destroy Britain economically (well underway – 35% done), militarily (see Lisbon – 30%), judicially (55%), socially (eg the deliberate breakdown of the family – 30%) and politically (70% complete).
The fact Britain is doing worse than other countries in this recession, and Sterling is falling, is entirely due to the deliberately crippling costs of the EU, now 1/4 of our economy; its made our Exchequer almost insolvent with the extra borrowing its caused. No, the EU will not let us into the Euro; its much easier to destroy Britain and Sterling together if we’re kept outside.
The success, over the last fifty years, of the EU’s Frankfurt School subversion techniques on Britain (see left) has been astonishing; the abolition of Westminster is one of their remaining goals, after which the EU will use clause 8A-4 of the Lisbon Treaty to close down the Conservative, Labour and Lib Dem Parties (together with EUCJ ruling 274/99 to close UKIP and the BNP.) The destruction of British democracy will then be 100% complete.

The EU remains illegal

Each of these six treaties are completely illegal under the British Constitution (which is written, every word since Magna Carta), our 1689 Bill of Rights, our treason laws, and under our common law. It is unforgivable that the Queen, her Ministers and our Parliament have committed the criminal act of treason by signing these treaties, and broken our laws to abolish our nation.The EU will always be illegal in Britain; but once the EU has complete power and control here, we can no more get rid of it than we could Germany, had their planned illegal occupation of Britain in 1940 been successful.
No referendum

German Chancellor Merkel chose this sixth Treaty instead of pushing it through as a constitution to avoid referendums in member nations. She visited 10 Downing Street and forced Gordon Brown to cancel both his promised referendum, and his General Election.“Anti-EU” groups have encouraged us to call for a referendum precisely because the EU has already prohibited it, and they know it will fail. The EU has ensured the leaderships of nearly all these groups have pro-EU people at the top to ensure they fail. (for example, the leaders of UKIP and the BNP, Nigel Farage and Nick Griffin, are both working for the EU.)

How to fight

One course of action is to change the minds of 70 MP’s and get a majority against. MP’s have been selected on the Party list system over the last 20 years to ensure an obediant majority of pro-EU MPs.These MPs now need to understand the EU has the constitution (the six treaties) of a dictatorship, the laws of a police state, and when enforced, its 120,000 regulations will close most of our 4.5 million small businesses, make most of their 13.5 million employees unemployed, and create a soviet style command economy: dictatorships cause poverty. When the EU closes Westminster, these MPs will lose their £240,000pa salary and expenses. But there’s more:
MPs institutionalised against their will?

And as MPs are the people who put this dictatorship in power, they are the greatest threat to take it out of power. All dictatorships in the past have eliminated that threat. Inside the EU, the lives of MPs will be even worse than our own; at best, they are likely to be institutionalised and held against their will. (This is the only good bit – these despised traitors will suffer severely.)
The new FTAC (Fixated Threat Assesment Centre) government department may have been established (2006) for this purpose. It can imprison anyone permanently with no rights whatsoever, no access to courts, and no outside communication, with psychiatric reasons as the excuse. It uses electric shock, sensory deprivation, forced injections of drugs, and other torture techniques as “cures.” It has been used aginst a Plymouth man who wrote to Home Secretary Jacqui Smith criticising her for creating a police state; but he’s just one of 168 victims it experimented with in its first year. Its the perfect soviet method of dealing with ex-MP’s who are seen as a threat.

Expenses: MP’s betrayed by their Euro Masters

MPs were encouraged to file exoribitant expense claims. No matter how ridiculous; whether the house/flat/mortgage existed or not, they were paid. Now they have been betrayed by their puppet masters, and to their surprise they are now told what they were encouraged to do is illegal. And we British despise them for it, which was the intention in the first place. They will experience many more betrayals, to prepare us for the closing of Westminster, when we shall be so delighted to see them locked up in the institutions they deserve we’ll hardly notice Westminster’s passing.Visit your MP in his surgery NOW and explain this. (Instructions top left)

80% of Germans, 200 million continentals against the EU

Around 45 million British people in polls are against the abolition of our nation, and with the little European voting that has been allowed, it seems clear over 200 million of its victims don’t want the EU. And ten million Germans died in World War two; only their leaders want a repeat of German ambitions with the EU as the vehicle, which is why 80% of them are against it. But we will never be given the choice. YOU have to decide to act yourself.There are ways to stop the EU – see “Your Campaigns” on the left. Nationally, we need a General Strike, or a mass blockade of Westminster to stop our criminal MP’s and Queen breaking our constitution and laws for the last time.

A General Strike, then a prosperous future

It will only take 10,000 organised and determined campaigners, or a General Strike or blockade of a million, to throw the EU clean out of Britain, to escape its oppression, poverty and wars completely, and to give ourselves a bright, free and prosperous future. This is more worth it and more urgent than you can possibly imagine.Original 2009 article from German Parliament -.pdf for download (external - login to view)
Then check it at the German Parliament here (external - login to view)
Mussolini said: “Fascism (and communism) is the state collaborating with large corporations to defraud the people.” That is exactly what we have seen while we’ve been in the EU. And in 2008, the government agreed to give the banks two thirds of our taxes (£450 billion) to bail them out from their greed and incompetence.
Then it turns a blind eye while bank and corporate directors defraud shareholders and the public, by rewarding themselves for failure, with billions in salaries and bonuses. The government, instead of seizing fraudulent bonuses, or introducing laws to give shareholders alone the power to award or withdraw bonuses, has sided with the fraudulent directors.

The EU’s deliberate credit crunch
High interest rates and house repossessions next.
Ten years ago the European Union, in coordination with the US government, ordered its client governments to deregulate the banks. Our puppet government in Westminster complied, allowing:1. Banks to lend money they did not have, by creating it electronically, leading to a massive expansion of the money supply, the modern equivalent of printing money.
2. Allowing high street banks to become merchant bank style wheeler dealers with our savings.These two caused massive bubbles in housing, stocks, commodities, derivatives etc, in the certain knowledge the bubbles would burst, with devastating results for ordinary people. Banks with ethical boards, like HSBC, did not take advantage of the deregulation. The freemasonry controlled banks did – Northern Rock, RBS, Halifax Bank of Scotland etc, and would already have closed down if another Scottish Rite freemason, Gordon Brown, had not bailed them out, with plans to pour enough good money after bad to complete the destruction of both the pound Sterling and the British economy. (See Deliberate ruin of banks, left.)

READ MORE ABOUT THE EU: The Truth About The EU. (external - login to view)
Last edited by Blackleaf; May 15th, 2014 at 12:25 PM..