Muslims Kill 80, At Least 13 Christians Beheaded

Locutus
How many of these savage news reports is it going to take before good and decent leadership fights against this horror?
“Residents Flee Syria Christian Town After Militants Kill 80,” BOS news (thanks to David)
Churches have been attacked, Christians killed, in Syria.

DAMASCUS, SYRIA (BosNewsLife (external - login to view)) — Aid workers remain concerned over dozens of mainly elderly Christians in north-west Syria, after Islamic militants overran a Christian town, killing some 80 people, and forcing thousands of local residents to flee.

At least 13 Christians were beheaded, churches were desecrated and homes looted, said the Barnabas Fund, which supports Christians in heavily Islamic nations.

“Militants from the al-Qaeda-[terror group] linked al-Nusra Front [and groups] Sham al-Islam and Ansar al-Sham attacked Kessab on the Turkish border early on Friday March 23,” Barnabas Fund told BosNewsLife in a statement.

“Around 3,000 Armenian Christian residents fled for their lives, taking refuge in neighbouring Latakia and Bassit.”

However, “a dozen or so families with members too elderly to leave remained in Kessab and were subsequently taken hostage,” Barnabas Fund said. Of those who fed, some relatives were reportedly staying with relatives and and friends, but many Christians were seen sheltering in over-crowded church buildings.

- See more at: Christians Flee Syrian Town After Muslims Kill 80, At Least 13 Christians Beheaded, Churches Desecrated, Homes Looted | Pamela Geller, Atlas Shrugs (external - login to view)

darkbeaver
Republican
And Pamela Geller loves it.

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

I would lay odds that that biatch get's multiple orgasms rereading her blogs and news reports.

BaalsTears
Christianity doesn't have much of a future in the Middle East or the West. But don't worry. The Chinese will ultimately deal with Muslims effectively.

darkbeaver
Republican
Yep she's evil incarnate.

Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTearsView Post

Christianity doesn't have much of a future in the Middle East or the West. But don't worry. The Chinese will ultimately deal with Muslims effectively.

The construct of the Muslim Problem has one purpose and that is to shield the Israeli organized crime. The Chinese may fix that problem, if they are not in fact a party to the problem.

BaalsTears
+1 / -1

Yep she's evil incarnate.

The construct of the Muslim Problem has one purpose and that is to shield the Israeli organized crime. The Chinese may fix that problem, if they are not in fact a party to the problem.

The West will become more Islam compliant in the decades to come out of migration and fear. As such the West will become less of a battleground. If militant Islam turns its attention to the Han Chinese the Muslims will get the Uighur treatment. It's best not to get the Uighur treatment.

China and Israel are already cooperating through the exchange of military technology. sinosphere.blogs.nytimes.com/...ype=blogs&_r=1 (external - login to view)

I loved her in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

B00Mer
Republican
Oh come on, Islam is a Religion of Peace...

Silence I Kill you - YouTube

gerryh
+2
#8  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Oh come on, Islam is a Religion of Peace...

Silence I Kill you - YouTube

Sounds like most of the right wingers on this board, except with a bad accent.

BaalsTears
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Sounds like most of the right wingers on this board, except with a bad accent.

I thought the accent was Quebecois!

Locutus
I could care less about Pamela Geller but the story her blog linked to sure as hell isn't very pretty nor does it bode well for Christians living in Syria. Not well at all.

religion of *cough*, peace.

petros
+1
If Born Yesterdays shook off "Judeo-Christian" bull**** and woke up and realized there is no connection to Judaism and let Isreal try it's b-ll**** without some f-cking guilt trip.

Nobody is obligated to support Isreal if you don't like the blowback, take long hard suck on my balls.

Kreskin
About Pamela Geller
Pamela Geller is the President of the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI), publisher of PamelaGeller.com and author of The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration’s War on America and Stop the Islamization of America: A Practical Guide to the Resistance.

Yes that Muslim Obama is Islamizing America. Resist the Commander in Al Qaeda!

petros
+1
I'd rather have Muzzies than bat sh-t crazy Born Yesterday Christians.

Did you hear of the law that passed in Missisipi where Gays can be refused services at restaraunts and other businesses?

Yup.America the great shining beacon of freedom.