You know what they say about small, cold feet


Locutus
+1
#1  Top Rated Post
via bcf:

A NASA image released on February 24, 2014 shows a photo taken by the Expedition 38 crew aboard the International Space Station (ISS) on January 30, 2014 of the night view of the Korean Peninsula, and North Korea in the middle is almost completely dark compared to neighboring South Korea and China.

 
Goober
Free Thinker
#2
This link shows the sequence of multiple pics.
Nice post Loc.


https://www.google.ca/search?sa=X&tb...w=1067&bih=495
 
Locutus
#3
The sad part is, no matter how many amazing photos they take of that poor wretched place, it's still poor and wretched.
 
Goober
Free Thinker
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

The sad part is, no matter how many amazing photos they take of that poor wretched place, it's still poor and wretched.

Yes, and nothing is done. Waiting for |China to arrange a change in leadership.
NK Radio- Begins with, we are sad to announce............................... died from a heart attack..............................
 
L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation
+1
#5
Kinda makes ya wanna kidnap those folks and move em here. Minus the military and gov't a$$hats.
 
Goober
Free Thinker
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Kinda makes ya wanna kidnap those folks and move em here. Minus the military and gov't a$$hats.

The Gulags are immense. The death toll from those camps and starvation is in the millions, where is the UN????
 
Kreskin
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

The Gulags are immense. The death toll from those camps and starvation is in the millions, where is the UN????

They have thrown the gauntlet. His time will come.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/16/wo...orea.html?_r=0
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

via bcf:

A NASA image released on February 24, 2014 shows a photo taken by the Expedition 38 crew aboard the International Space Station (ISS) on January 30, 2014 of the night view of the Korean Peninsula, and North Korea in the middle is almost completely dark compared to neighboring South Korea and China.

That illuminated spot must be Pyongyang and the rest of the country don't have power.

Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

The sad part is, no matter how many amazing photos they take of that poor wretched place, it's still poor and wretched.

Or they could take them in the day time!
 

Similar Threads

9
;6 feet under
by Nuggler | Sep 4th, 2009
1
Two right feet found on B.C. beaches
by #juan | Sep 1st, 2007
0
Denied service for using her feet
by sanctus | Jul 11th, 2007
no new posts