Here are the 10 countries where homosexuality may be punished by death

Locutus
via bcf

Listen up H8trs! It is Islamophobic to note that all 10 nations with the death penalty for homosexuality are Muslim

And Canada gives dump truck loads of cash to 6 of them.

Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni today signed a law that imposes a 14-year prison sentence for homosexual acts and life sentences for those found guilty of "aggravated homosexuality." A measure imposing the death penalty was removed from an earlier version of the bill.

Homosexuality was already illegal in Uganda, as it is in 37 other African countries. Though the death penalty was removed from Uganda's law, it's a potential punishment elsewhere, including parts of Nigeria, Mauritania and Sudan.

(Last month, Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan signed a measure similar to Uganda's into law; a few weeks later, a mob pulled 14 young men from their beds and assaulted them, screaming about cleansing their neighborhood of gay people. )

This map shows laws on gay rights around the world:

read on

L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation
+3
#2  Top Rated Post
Uhuh. So we should all stomp our feet and hold our breaths till we turn blue.

This entire issue is freakin ridiculous for a whole 3 or 4% of the population (and it's all due mainly to religious BS). Maybe one day people will learn to live and let live, but I won't hold my breath waiting for that day.

MHz
Can there be a thread about the nations who give (taxpayer) cash rewards for treason? That would be the US, GB, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and I would include France but they do it for free.

L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Can there be a thread about the nations who give (taxpayer) cash rewards for treason? That would be the US, GB, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and I would include France but they do it for free.

Make it yourself.

MHz
lol My threads always seem to have just my posts, like the Rothschild Bible one. Besides I already submitted my choices. The US still has people die because their skin color is different. You can't get any more ****ed up than that. We do it to all Indians so we have no room to be pointing fingers at anybody really.

Locutus
I was busy this afternoon.

C'est dommage.

DaSleeper
+1
Locutus....You should know by now that Bible thumping islamophobic Christians condemning homosexuals to eternal perdition is waayy worse than putting them to death and just mentioning it is a political correctness faux pas.....

MHz
I'm sure that is a comfort to all the Indian women and children that Canada has let be murdered. F-uck they probably sold them like victims in the Saw movie series and 'we' let them off scott free

DaSleeper
Look over there.........

MHz
I'm not going to fall for that. Is the floor going to spring open now? Am I going to get an 'owieeee'?

DaSleeper
you're the one deflecting.....

MHz
I don't have any more comments to make her, enjoy the thread, it should go 20 pages easily.

WLDB
No Party Affiliation
I was already aware of them. I have some relatives who work in one of them. Personally Id never do it. You couldnt pay me enough to work for a country that would do things like that.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Whom has the U.S. rewarded for treason?

MHz
Grandpapa Bush, trading with the enemy in WWII and then they made him a Senator or something like that.

Walter
The religion of peace.