Now the Germans are stirring

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
At last some might say.

Muslim street prayers is now a fairly well used and documented provocation across Europe. The idea is to do a highly aggressive and threatening act in public yet make it look like an act of piety, so that any response to it other than total submission to the subversion of public space to Islamic purpose, appears to be an aggressive and anti-freedom act, as well as a breach of their rights to freedom of religion and making the Muslims be both the aggressor and victim at the same time.

It is quite a treat to see Germans not falling for this the way the British and French have been so far. Feb 8 2014

PI-Köln Doku: Salafisten Demo Mönchengladbach 08.02.2014 Teil 3 Gebet - YouTube

more

Germans fight back to classic provocation tactic. At last. | Vlad Tepes

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
watching such antics is disturbing, on the other hand all of those faces are now captured if needed in the future

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
watching such antics is disturbing, on the other hand all of those faces are now captured if needed in the future

What "antics" are you referring to?

I was at a community supper a month ago and some Christian got up and asked everybody to stand and say grace. He then proceeded to interrupt my dinner with his religious chants. Fortunately I know who he is for future reference

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

I was at a community supper a month ago and some Christian got up and asked everybody to stand and say grace. He then proceeded to interrupt my dinner with his religious chants. Fortunately I know who he is for future reference

Christian dinner table prayers in a Christian country is not quite on the same scale as thousands of Muslims in a Christian country bringing streets to a standstill in a deliberately provocative act.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Christian dinner table prayers in a Christian country is not quite on the same scale as thousands of Muslims in a Christian country bringing streets to a standstill in a deliberately provocative act.

It's people pushing their religions in public....and I would hardly call Canada a Christian country. Church attendance has been dropping for decades. Many people identify themselves as Christians but that doesn't really make them Christian

As for the video, I did not see thousands of Muslims nor did I see anything that would intimidate me...but I understand you're Brittish and that may make a difference.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
It's people pushing their religions in public....

I've got no problem with that. If atheists are allowed to shove their beliefs down people's throats then Christians should also be allowed to do so in a Christian country. Christians should fight back against the evil rising tide of atheism and Islamofascism.

and I would hardly call Canada a Christian country.
Canada's a Christian country. Though it may not be for much longer the way your Muslims are breeding. In the Western world, only the Republic of Ireland has got a faster growing Muslim population than Canada. If I were you I'd prepare myself for such provocative acts from Muslims on Canadian streets, just to let you know who's now in charge of Canada.

As for the video, I did not see thousands of Muslims nor did I see anything that would intimidate me...but I understand you're Brittish and that may make a difference.
I saw many, many Muslims bringing a street in a Christian country to a standstill for no good other than to be deliberately provocative and troublemaking and letting the Germans be aware that they will do their best to ensure that Islam and Sharia will soon rule Germany.

The Germans should fight back against this and ensure their country remains Christian.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It's people pushing their religions in public....and I would hardly call Canada a Christian country. Church attendance has been dropping for decades. Many people identify themselves as Christians but that doesn't really make them Christian

Well if that is the case you are obviously not living anywhere I know in Canada Mr. cannuck .Even the cease pool that is downtown Toronto is dominated by Christian Churches , along with every city town and burg in the country. Canada is not a Christian country my eye .

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
if it had been Christians in the street would you label it as antics? (see below for a fuller explanation) Is there a problem with the one but not the other or are they equally insidious?

I do not have a problem with grace before meals. Although I am not Christian, or Muslim or Hindi, etc. I like the intent of grace before meals said at any meal in anyway by anybody. In my household we almost always say grace before meals and I use the Catholic version because I know the words so it is the handiest. God does not need me to do so, but I believe concentrating on the fact that there is food upon my table is something I am grateful for and it is a reminder of such.

As for the antics I distinguish between what was clearly meant to be a disruption and what is clearly meant to be a song of gratitude. Neither do I have a problem with protesting however, there is a time and place for both. I would also be interested in a translation of what buddy was saying that got everyone so stirred up.

Intent is important in my world.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Canada is not a Christian country my eye .

I don't really care about your eye. Google church attendance and you will find that weekly attendance has steadily been dropping and is now somewhere south of 20%. Those that claim to be Christian have been steadily dropping as well and now sits at around two thirds. That means half of Canadians call themselves Christian but don't go to church. Seems to me. Personally I see it as a comfort zone for some people especially when you consider that most Canadians disagree with many of the Christian churches beliefs

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
especially when you consider that most Canadians disagree with many of the Christian churches beliefs

Just wait till the Muslims take over. Their beliefs will give you something to complain about.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Unlike your rather backwards country Canada is a multicultural country not a fundie one. So one religion can not be above all others.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
if it had been Christians in the street would you label it as antics? (see below for a fuller explanation) Is there a problem with the one but not the other or are they equally insidious?

I do not have a problem with grace before meals. Although I am not Christian, or Muslim or Hindi, etc. I like the intent of grace before meals said at any meal in anyway by anybody. In my household we almost always say grace before meals and I use the Catholic version because I know the words so it is the handiest. God does not need me to do so, but I believe concentrating on the fact that there is food upon my table is something I am grateful for and it is a reminder of such.

As for the antics I distinguish between what was clearly meant to be a disruption and what is clearly meant to be a song of gratitude. Neither do I have a problem with protesting however, there is a time and place for both. I would also be interested in a translation of what buddy was saying that got everyone so stirred up.

Intent is important in my world.

Sal- Well said. I noted no one disagreed with it.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
maybe that's not good....:lol:

Nope- Every point was valid- Intent is the key. Intent to disrupt - attempt to incite a violent response - to cause strife between communities- that is how I look at this.