The Devil must be behind Scotland's pro-independence movement

Rickricardo

Dec 9, 2013
I was shocked to find out that the tentative independence day for Scotland would be March 24, 2016; this is the day Great Britain would be dismembered. July 9, 2016 is Argentina's independence day (July 9, 1816). Plus March 24, 1982 was the date the bloody, neo-Nazi Argentine military took power in Argentina. What country the Argentine military hate the most? Wouldn't it be Great Britain, on account of the Falklands' defeat? Argentina's golden dream: Great Britain broken apart to celebrate the March 24, 1976 "Revolution." Then if I am right about Argentina having the nukes (CIA declassified document from the Eighties strongly suggests it), we might expect the Argies to want to celebrate July 9, 2016 with, well, another military adventure at the Falklands? Not that Britain is not prepared to meet any challenge. Enter here Iran, which wants to go nuclear. There is evidence about the Argentine Army being involved in both the 1992 attack against the Israeli Embassy in Buenos Aires and the 1994 bombing of the DAIA Jewish Center, also in Buenos Aires; this is, concretely, by providing Hezbollah with the explosives they used to attack Israeli interests in Argentina. Plus Argentina is secretly, yet very actively, promoting an anti-American political front from Latin America; which also concretely including Iran's help through the placement of Hezbollah operatives in Venezuela. Believe my words, I am a free-lance investigative journalist doing research in these matters. Now, there must be in Scotland a few neo-Nazis who, out of hatred for England, do sympathize with Argentina's anti-British cause. No "conspiracy theory" here: just join the dots. March 24, 2016: a slap to my face as a political asylee from Argentina.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Make this

Rickricardo

Dec 9, 2013
Correcting a mistake: March 24, 1976 is Argentina's "Revolution" day; a date dear to the military there. Those of you from Scotland might tell me whether or not there may be neo-Nazi extremists in Scotland, this is promoting the independence of Scotland; if so, Argentina may as well be behind them, this is trying to set the fire against Britain. In my view, it is the wrong time for Scotland to leave Great Britain. For the true rulers of Argentina, from the shadows, are still the military; they dictate Argentina's foreign policies, plus they are still incensed by the 1982 Falklands defeat; the governments are silent about it, yet we might have trouble by 2016, particularly if and when Iran actually gets the nukes (hopefully Israel would take action about it). The Argentine military may look peaceful, but they are not; in fact, there is such thing as political suppression in today's Argentina; just that they now do it as a matter of intelligence. I have a lot to say about it, yet the topic here in Scotland; and how Argentina might be using intelligence precisely to promote the independence of Scotland, this is as a manner to weaken Great Britain with an eye on the Falklands.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
How can you dismember Great Britain? It's an island. What are the Jocks going to do in the extremely unlikely event they vote to let go of Mother England's coat tails? Apply a circular saw to the 96 mile long Anglo-Scottish border? Whatever the Jocks decide, they will always be British.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
How can you dismember Great Britain? It's an island. What are the Jocks going to do in the extremely unlikely event they vote to let go of Mother England's coat tails? Apply a circular saw to the 96 mile long Anglo-Scottish border? Whatever the Jocks decide, they will always be British.

Rebuild the wall they once had to keep the murdering hordes from the south out.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Rebuild the wall they once had to keep the murdering hordes from the south out.

The wall is still there. And it's wholly in England, not on the border. And the wall wasn't built by the Scots to keep the English out. It was built by the Romans to keep the barbaric Scots out of the civilised world. It's almost eighty miles long and marked the northernmost boundary of the Roman Empire.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

Looks like the end is near Blackie.

Scotland, Ireland and the Turks and Caicos.

Perhaps if your nation actually had some kind of benefit to offer, this wouldn't be happening

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
March 24th is also the day in 1603 that King James VI of Scotland became King James I of England after his first cousin, twice removed - Queen Elizabeth I of England - died.

It's the day in 1765 that Great Britain passed the Quartering Act that required the Thirteen Colonies to house British troops.

It was the day in 1972 that the UK imposed direct rule over Northern Ireland, which came to an end on 8th May 2007 when most power was restored to the Northern Ireland Assembly, although Northern Ireland still remains part of the United Kingdom.

Looks like the end is near Blackie.

Scotland, Ireland and the Turks and Caicos.

Perhaps if your nation actually had some kind of benefit to offer, this wouldn't be happening

It's not Scotland you need to worry about. It's Quebec. I'd wager that the Scots vote to remain in the UK by a much wider margin than the half-a-percent that the No to independence won by when the Quebecans only just decided to remain in Canada in 1995. Now that WAS close. Of course, the Scots will vote by a much wider margin to stay in the UK. The polls have shown that for years. Canada's more likely to lose territory in recent years than Britain is.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Seems to me that someone who mocks anyone who doesn't get details about Britain/England/UK/Scotland all right, and who was just professing knowledge about Quebec separatism, that's a pretty NOOB mistake to make. oui non?