Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Behold the awesomeness:

via Fark:

Chinese media publishes maps of radioactive fallout from a hypothetical nuclear sub attack off the US west coast. Sucks to be you, Milwaukee...well, sucks to be you even more than usual

Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S. - Washington Times

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
A nuclear attack on the US would be suicide for the Chinese... They hold too much US debt and the Americans are by far, their best customer

And their economy will soon be bigger than America's.

Soon, it'll be the Americans relying on the Chinese when China dominates the globe in the 21st Century.

The British dominance of the globe lasted 200 years. The US one will have barely lasted 60. I wonder how long the Chinese dominance will last.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
And their economy will soon be bigger than America's.

Soon, it'll be the Americans relying on the Chinese when China dominates the globe in the 21st Century.

The British dominance of the globe lasted 200 years. The US one will have barely lasted 60. I wonder how long the Chinese dominance will last.

Still basking in yesteryear, eh Blackie.

Must be awfully depressing knowing that all your good days are far behind you... All that's left is sit and watch the rest of the world overtake any puny accomplishment that you ever made.

Sad really

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Must be awfully depressing knowing that all your good days are far behind you... All that's left is sit and watch the rest of the world overtake any puny accomplishment that you ever made.

Sad really

The Americans will soon know how I feel.

China's economy is on course to eclipse America's in 2016.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

Sad really

It's okay Captain, he'll not drown in his own tears. His ego keeps him afloat.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Can you point out anything innaccurate in what I said?

Has me saying that China is about to overtake the US as the world's biggest economy taken you by surprise?

I find it hilarious that someone has just written that the Chinese are very reliant on the great and mighty US, when in actual fact China will have a larger economy than the US from 2016 onwards.

Not to mention the fact that China's population is already four times that of the US.

Soon it'll be the Americans and everyone else relying on China in a Chinese-dominated world. Just as in London, America's great stores in their great cities will have to rely on their Chinese customers to survive.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
The Americans will soon know how I feel.

China's economy is on course to eclipse America's in 2016.

So sad... No fun being a world renown has-been eh, Blackie?

The oversized head along with the renown bad teeth are things to be proud of SLM... Can't you see that?

To summarize: Just about everything you post qualifies

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
What's with all the hate-on against the Brits?

Nobody has a hate-on against the Brits. What you're seeing is a reaction to the habitual derailing of many threads, regardless of originating topic, into some weird "it's all about the U.K." extravaganza, by one specific Brit.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
Nobody has a hate-on against the Brits. What you're seeing is a reaction to the habitual derailing of many threads, regardless of originating topic, into some weird "it's all about the U.K." extravaganza, by one specific Brit.

I think that all of the truisms that we've forwarded have made Blackie cry.

I hope that he doesn't do anything rash like hurt himself by eating some traditional English cuisine

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I think that all of the truisms that we've forwarded have made Blackie cry.

Good thing he's got that ego to keep him afloat then. Got to wonder where he finds a pillow that big to be able to sleep comfortably at night though.

I hope that he doesn't do anything rash like hurt himself by eating some traditional English cuisine

Surely he must have built up some kind of immunity by now.

Sons of Liberty

Walks on Water
Aug 24, 2010
Evil Empire
Has me saying that China is about to overtake the US as the world's biggest economy taken you by surprise?

No, and so what, I don't see how that would affect my lifestyle.

I find it hilarious that someone has just written that the Chinese are very reliant on the great and mighty US, when in actual fact China will have a larger economy than the US from 2016 onwards.

The Chinese are very reliant on western companies, very very reliant, they have no consumers to speak of at all.

Not to mention the fact that China's population is already four times that of the US.

That they can barely feed.

Soon it'll be the Americans and everyone else relying on China in a Chinese-dominated world. Just as in London, America's great stores in their great cities will have to rely on their Chinese customers to survive.

What great store does China have? Chinese companies in Africa are all at about an end, they have been providing bad service and quality for 20 years to the extent that nobody wants Chinese services nor products. I'm not implying there economy won't grow but it's not as rosy as you may think. Chinese stores my ***.

War with the Chinese is probably inevitable, they have too much pent up anger towards the Japanese and they want Taiwan back.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
China has had the capability of inflicting great harm militarily on the USA for quite some time. I think the most significant aspect of this story is that the capability has now been disclosed to the Chinese people. The disclosure by the Chinese Communist Party was meant for internal consumption to influence and prepare Chinese public opinion.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

What other problems do the Chinese have except for an upcoming revolution from the streets.
China will be grey before they are rich.
What is the average income in China.
Banks are loaded with bad debt- same as the provinces and cities.

The Old Medic

Council Member
May 16, 2010
The World
Gee, we face a possible nuclear threat? That's news, wasn't the Atom Bomb just invented? And the Chinese must have invented Ballistic Submarines just last month!

For God's sake, this is nothing new. Please, stop with the attempts to scare people.