Piece of sh!t Saudi beats a foreign worker who he claims looked at his piece of sh!t

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
No, they didn't mention you were smokin' the moldy stuff.

That's because junior members of the IFI like you don't have to know a lot of stuff.

Anytime someone wants to turn that sh*thole into a cinder, carry on.

I mean that in the nicest possible way.

That would ruin some nice beaches though. They should be allowed right of return to Israel.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I see blazing cat fur is up to their usual bullshyte reporting. Just show the video without anything else. Unlike Loc who gave us the video AND the original article. He did, however, use blazing cat furs bullshyte headline.

sorry, addendum: It appears they did supply a link to the original article but their readership is too stupid to actually click on it.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Would anybody in NATO complain if China came to that man's rescue? On the bright side you knver have to worry about their kicks hurting, lol , ... until they start putting slits in their evening gowns. Let's hope they never advance to belt sized dresses. shudder

They're just like Zionists, in fact they are Zionists.
They hold the Zionist's gun from the latest deal that was announced by Washington. I'm thinking it's more like you store the ammo in the barn rather than in the house, that way, ....... know know you are a writer rather than somebody being written about.
Nobody is going to care but at 1:36 and just before I'm pretty sure the guy in the gown is sporting a woodie and the other guy is saying 'he wasn't paid enough for this ****', loosely translated

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
My wife and I were at a restaurant recently. I found a young man staring at my beautiful wife. I didn't like the look in his eyes. So I decided to use my spoon to scoop out his right eye. This happens all the time in my town.

jk:)