Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
If any American president can win it why not Putin. The US is involved in far more conflicts, most of them illegal under international law and the Geneva Conventions.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
If any American president can win it why not Putin. The US is involved in far more conflicts, most of them illegal under international law and the Geneva Conventions.

This would make a westerner of Putin. About a million and a half in your pocket does wonders to attitude.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Considering who got it last year it hardly means anything anymore. lol They should double up and give it to Obama again, after all, nothing has changed since he got it the last time it was peddled out, I mean awarded.

Give it Putin after Syria is combat free for a decade. He should be getting UN funding to round up the international rebels and present their confessions to a war crime tribunal at the Hague.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Considering who got it last year it hardly means anything anymore. lol They should double up and give it to Obama again, after all, nothing has changed since he got it the last time it was peddled out, I mean awarded.

Give it Putin after Syria is combat free for a decade. He should be getting UN funding to round up the international rebels and present their confessions to a war crime tribunal at the Hague.

The Peace Prize is a joke.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What part of my post made you think I viewed it as being anything but a joke, starting a few years back?

That being said, any confessions he gets it stands in court is a freely given one, even if the culprit, I mean 'defendant' committed suicide by jumping out his balcony window, .... 3 times in a row.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
What part of my post made you think I viewed it as being anything but a joke, starting a few years back?

That being said, any confessions he gets it stands in court is a freely given one, even if the culprit, I mean 'defendant' committed suicide by jumping out his balcony window, .... 3 times in a row.
After Obama won, I knew it was truly fuked.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

All he has to do is say no thank you.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I don't know what they might do if he balked. If he accepts the **** and blood stained rag he's one of them if he refuses it would be like a Jerico trumpet blast and the walls of the west get shaken down, maybe.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
After Obama won, I knew it was truly fuked.

At the time he hadnt done anything good or bad yet. Now they are rewarding people who start wars. Well, considering it anyway. I doubt he will win it but who knows.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012

The Nobel Peace Prize 2012 was awarded to European Union (EU) "for over six decades contributed to the advancement of peace and reconciliation, democracy and human rights in Europe".

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The Nobel Peace Prize 2012 was awarded to European Union (EU) "for over six decades contributed to the advancement of peace and reconciliation, democracy and human rights in Europe".

The EU wins it one minute, Putin may win it the next.

No wonder those in their right mind don't take the UN seriously.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
No wonder those in their right mind don't take the UN seriously.
Until they give the US some invasion the green light then they are the most upstanding organization the world has ever known. Face it, your racist side is being shown again, you big complaint is that Russia is mentioned and they are the eternal enemy that allows the Pentagram to bleed the people dry over a lot of fake wars.

I should have looked up the year, and I would have if was for somebody I thought deserved it.
Kissinger also go it some time back, I just about vomitted when I read that one. In that light perhaps an examination of the whole list will show it has been another useless expense placed on the shoulders of the taxpayers. There you go, the cause is right there, since they can come up with no actual deed along the road to peace they give out some prize to whomever will accept it in public.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Until they give the US some invasion the green light then they are the most upstanding organization the world has ever known. Face it, your racist side is being shown again, you big complaint is that Russia is mentioned and they are the eternal enemy that allows the Pentagram to bleed the people dry over a lot of fake wars.

So anyone who thinks it laughable that a tyrant like Putin is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize is "racist"?

There are millions of Russians who'd be disturbed at your way of thinking.