New Aussie PM, Harper cut from same cloth

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Introducing Mr. Abbott

If you're like most Canadians, you probably don't know much about Australia's new Prime Minister, Tony Abbott. Consider this column (audio discussion of the same) by journalist Simon Kent to be an excellent primer. James Delingpole explains the two paths that Abbott can now take.

Tony Abbott sounds like a true, unapologetic conservative who isn't afraid to tell Leftists that much of what they spew is bile. Look for outbreaks of "Abbott Derangement Syndrome" (ADS) in the very near future!

Introducing Mr. Abbott - Small Dead Animals

more

Sun News : New Aussie PM, Harper cut from same cloth

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Cut from the same cloth huh? So Lego man hair and a "wow" factor like cardboard?

Lol.

(I keed, I keed. Sorta)

;)

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Maybe I'll move to Australia.. if the Libtards ever get control in Canada..

Glad to see there is some refuge of sanity in the world, other than Canada currently.

B00Mer, we've had a few federal liberal governments and the country remains one of the best places to live so the Liberals can't be as bad as you're painting them. Conservative Mulroney must have been the worst PM since Diefenbaker, who was also a Tory, proving that the Liberals aren't the worst thing to happen to the country. Harper was popular once but if an election were held right now, we would have another Liberal government.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
B00Mer, we've had a few federal liberal governments and the country remains one of the best places to live so the Liberals can't be as bad as you're painting them. Conservative Mulroney must have been the worst PM since Diefenbaker, who was also a Tory, proving that the Liberals aren't the worst thing to happen to the country. Harper was popular once but if an election were held right now, we would have another Liberal government.

Pierre Trudeau was the worst in our history.

Jean Chretien's Liberals made Mulroney's gov't look honest. And that is damned scary.

Oh, and don't bet on it. I'm not sure the stoners can snuff out the blunt, put down the twinkies, and actually get off the sofa long enough to go vote for Justin.

We hope, anyway.