EU threatens U.S. with dropping trade deal over NSA

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
There will be no free trade agreement between the EU and the U.S., if the charges of espionage are true, warns EU Commissioner

Google Oversæt

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
How is Obama's Hope and Change working out for the world?

lol

Personally I agree with Snowden's right to Free Speech and in his cause, but I don't like the idea that this USA/EU trade deal may be in jeopardy. That could cost US jobs, when the USA needs them the most..

The Obama Administration needs to MAN UP and give this guy his passport back and say good riddance, find a home..

- We can not negotiate a large transatlantic market, where there is doubt as to whether our partners intercept the offices of the European negotiators, says EU Commissioner for Justice, Viviane Reding, to the revelation that the U.S. intercept key EU offices.

Ouch -

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
lol

Personally I agree with Snowden's right to Free Speech and in his cause, but I don't like the idea that this USA/EU trade deal may be in jeopardy. That could cost US jobs, when the USA needs them the most..

Ouch -

Name a trade deal that has been a net gainer for American workers/jobs..?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Wakie, wakie, hands off snakie!!!

What Obama was doing was nothing new. It goes back decades and it was labelled a "conspiracy theory"

If I didn't know this was going on, I'd be pissed at myself for not being more diligent and investigating the conspiracy.

Far too many of these conspiracy theories are turning out to be true conspiracies and when brought to light, the messenger is chastised and instead of pointing fingers at themselves for being too f*cking arrogant or stupid to accept the reality, the Spastics point fingers in a blame game.

The only person you have to blame for this is yourself.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Spastics, as you put it, may be most readily identified by their penchant to mouth the tired old Tin Foil Hat dis very shortly after hearing the truth about the world or some part of it. They follow the flow chart and can't imagine deviation and are most often poor souls with little creative about them.

Petros, it's been an hour and nobody dised you with the tinfoil hat thing yet. Something is terribly wrong in the farce field.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The USA is so hypicrical, it bashed China for spying on the USA and threatens China, but it's O.K. for them to spy on the rest of the world..

They got caught with the hand in the cookie jar and are now shocked at the reaction.. LOL

Last edited:

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Boomer. Is Canada innocent?

No, I'm not excusing the USA nor China by any means, but just saying maybe we should clean up our own backyard before pointing fingers around. Unless of course Canada does not spy? If not, then what does CSIS do?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Boomer. Is Canada innocent?

OK, stop trying to compare Canada to the USA.. SHOW ME PROOF THAT CANADA IS SPYING ON THE USA.. SHOW ME PROOF !!

The fact is Snowden has provided PROOF.. now the USA is being publicly flogged by the International community for it's blatant hypocrisy.

No, I'm not excusing the USA nor China by any means, but just saying maybe we should clean up our own backyard before pointing fingers around. Unless of course Canada does not spy? If not, then what does CSIS do?

CSIS probably spies more on it's own people that foreign states.. ;)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The fact is Snowden has provided PROOF.. now the USA is being publicly flogged by the International community for it's blatant hypocrisy.
The proof was always there but it was labelled a "conspiracy theory' and ignored.

Yes, Canada does spy.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The proof was always there but it was labelled a "conspiracy theory' and ignored.

Yes, Canada does spy

O.K. show us proof.. proof, proof, proof..

Snowden has proof, you just have speculation.. sure I think Canada probably spies to.. no proof.

No back to the topic of this thread, Snowden has provided proof that the USA is spying in the EU.. and a trade deal is in jeopardy.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
O.K. show us proof.. proof, proof, proof..

No back to the topic of this thread, Snowden has provided proof that the USA is spying in the EU.. and a trade deal is in jeopardy.
Something like Echelon where Canada spied on Americans and Brits for the Americans and Brits who in turn spied on Canadians on behalf of Canada? Would that be proof? It's a program that ended ages ago, so what did they replace it with?

I'm a double threat Cliffy... There's the hidden microphone in the flower in the lapel and there's the carnation that squirts water too.

... You just never know what to expect
I'd expect a red nose and giant shoes.

Oh...one more thing for you B00Mer....do you need warrants for data that is collected off planet by satellite?