Denmark Refuses to Deport Muslim Who Raped 10-Year-Old

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Because He is 'Well Integrated'

A Danish appeals court has reversed a lower court ruling that would have deported a culturally enriched child-rapist after he served his sentence.

The rapist, a former child-soldier for Al Qaeda in Somalia, raped a 10-year-old girl in Gullestrup, and attempted to rape her 9-year-old friend. After serving a laughable sentence of six years, he will be able to walk the streets of Gullestrup as a free man.

The judge decided on leniency based on the young man's assertion that he is -- get this -- "well-integrated" into Danish society.

Our Norwegian correspondent The Observer has translated two articles about the case, and includes this note:
As you can see, the Mohammed Coefficient in this case is 100%. The Qur'an factor is also 100%.

Six years in prison (read three years) will probably cost the Danish taxpayers millions.
The first translated article is from BT. It should be noted that we covered the Gullestrup rape, mentioned below, here and here.

read more

Denmark Refuses to Deport Muslim Who Raped 10-Year-Old Because He is 'Well Integrated'

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
A documented track record of sexually abusing women in that community and he only gets 6 years.

The only consolation in this abomination of sanity, reason and travesty of justice is that the perp might see ongoing abuse while in lock up.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
This reminds me of the satirical bit about a sunken oil tanker. "Won't that hurt the environment?"..... "No, we've had it towed outside the environment."

Simply deporting problem citizens because you can, isn't necessarily the right thing to do. Making them the problem of an unaware country, setting them loose upon women and children without the same legal protections and education... how long do we allow someone to live, work, pay taxes, in our countries before we can just toss them back to someone else?

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
This reminds me of the satirical bit about a sunken oil tanker. "Won't that hurt the environment?"..... "No, we've had it towed outside the environment."

Simply deporting problem citizens because you can, isn't necessarily the right thing to do. Making them the problem of an unaware country, setting them loose upon women and children without the same legal protections and education... how long do we allow someone to live, work, pay taxes, in our countries before we can just toss them back to someone else?

No offense, but people who think like that deserve what they get because they have lost the instinct for self-preservation.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Agree up to a point, however how do they treat women in Muslim countries?? They are second class citizens, and are at the will of the man and can be raped, used and thrown away.. or stoned.

I doubt it would make much of an impact to send him back to his country, it's already below the standards of humanity.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Agree up to a point, however how do they treat women in Muslim countries?? They are second class citizens, and are at the will of the man and can be raped, used and thrown away.. or stoned.

I doubt it would make much of an impact to send him back to his country, it's already below the standards of humanity.

Where's the analysis of the cost/threat to Danish women?..... Probably a good chance that they are 'well integrated' into society, excepting of course, the balance of those women who this freak assaulted and has left scarred for the rest of their lives.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

It would make a difference to him and his victims, no? Is justice served by sending a kid who misbehaved, to an ice cream buffet? Hell no.

Regardless of how 'they treat their women', women and children everywhere deserve not to have their homes be a dumping ground for someone else's sex offenders.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
The perpetrator forced the two little girls to follow him. The youngest girl managed to escape, but he was able to rape the 10-year-old.
A month earlier he had attempted to rape an 18-year-old at the town square in Herning.
because locking him up for a few years will make all of the difference...this was not his first attempt, therefore he is a repeat offender, his future does not look good but it looks better than hers and that is highly disturbing:
"It has cost me everything. I have dropped out of school and I feel anxious and uncomfortable in large crowds. I have tried to move out of the city, but I had to move back in with my mom. I have enrolled in different education programs, but I find it difficult to concentrate," she says.
It would appear that she has PTS.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
A six year sentence for child rape.

Well look at the bright side... one less person in prison.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
I was going to say "Wouldnt deporting him be freeing him?" but it looks like they're doing that anyway. Odd.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa

Agreed. I doubt there are many (if any) countries who would willingly take a sex offender. If you give someone citizenship, well, they're your problem now. (By your I mean whichever country took him or other dangerous people in).

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
And how could you come up with that CRAAAAZY idea? ;)

Well feel free to come right out and say it, because if I'm reading you right, you STILL seem to be confusing sentencing with incarceration rates, and dangerous criminals with petty crimes. If you can find anywhere that I've implied that proven rapists should be let out early, have at 'er. But I suspect you'd rather not make solid points, that way it's impossible to get caught in flawed thinking. You can just slip away with 'that's not what I meant'. ;)