Council of Europe Attempts to Stop Coerced Sterilization of Transgendered Persons

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
So which ignorant, backwards country is trying to coerce transgendered people into being sterilized?

Shockingly, almost all of them! The Council of Europe has issued a report declaring the policies of many of its member countries, a human rights abuse.

"The Council of Europe report particularly highlights the case of Sweden where it estimates 600 people have been coerced into being sterilized under a 1972 law requiring the change before they could have their true gender recognized.
That law will be changed on 1 July after it became a major public embarrassment for the country"

For a full list of countries with these sorts of policies on the books, please click through to the article.

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/trans-people-forced-be-sterilized-across-europe300413

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
So which ignorant, backwards country is trying to coerce transgendered people into being sterilized?

Shockingly, almost all of them! The Council of Europe has issued a report declaring the policies of many of its member countries, a human rights abuse.

"The Council of Europe report particularly highlights the case of Sweden where it estimates 600 people have been coerced into being sterilized under a 1972 law requiring the change before they could have their true gender recognized.
That law will be changed on 1 July after it became a major public embarrassment for the country"

For a full list of countries with these sorts of policies on the books, please click through to the article.

Trans people forced to be sterilized across Europe | Gay Star News
WTG CoE!

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
:lol:"""If the research pans out, RISUG would represent the biggest advance in male birth control since a clever Polish entrepreneur dipped a phallic mold into liquid rubber and invented the modern condom."""

That could have been you, China. You could have been rich....................oh wait, they said the guy was clever.

Sorry:-(

Maybe they could have used your "phallus" if they could have found a small enough mold.

.....................condoms for parrots.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
:lol:"""If the research pans out, RISUG would represent the biggest advance in male birth control since a clever Polish entrepreneur dipped a phallic mold into liquid rubber and invented the modern condom."""

That could have been you, China. You could have been rich....................oh wait, they said the guy was clever.

Sorry:-(

Maybe they could have used your "phallus" if they could have found a small enough mold.

.....................condoms for parrots.

China who? Hopefuully, not Chinese men...

Last edited:

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
I don't know what to think about that .. since 'transgendered' is a fiction of post modern 'morality'. What you have is emotionally disturbed people.. in abject rebellion against their true nature (and thereby their Creator). With the state now acting as facilitator in sexual mutilation... it seems a crime without any bounds of reason or understanding.

Last edited:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

? So you'd prefer to see them chemically sterilized? I don't understand how the two topics link.

I don't know what to think about that .. since 'transgendered' is a fiction of post modern 'morality'.

Transgenderism (am I making up words?) is not new at all. It's been around as long as humanity has, and different cultures have dealt with it in different ways.

Science has merely caught up to the problem, and can fix it. Much the way it caught up to cleft pallets, near sightedness, club feet, and a host of other problems people are born with.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
? So you'd prefer to see them chemically sterilized? I don't understand how the two topics link.

Transgenderism (am I making up words?) is not new at all. It's been around as long as humanity has, and different cultures have dealt with it in different ways.

Science has merely caught up to the problem, and can fix it. Much the way it caught up to cleft pallets, near sightedness, club feet, and a host of other problems people are born with.

It's reversable male birth control. Hammers the sperm 'en passant'.

BTW, just what did the Chinese do to Nuggler??

Last edited: