things that make ya go hmmm........

Stretch
Free Thinker
+1

The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed - YouTube

Last edited by Stretch; Jan 17th, 2013 at 07:31 AM..

petros
False Flag!

It's pretty neat how there were memorial sites set up on the interweb days before the shooting and more interesting that the Bushmaster was found in the trunk of Lanza's mom's car and not in the school.

Sal
No Party Affiliation
+1
it does make me go hmmmm, but I don't really know what it means

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by SalView Post

it does make me go hmmmm, but I don't really know what it means

I watched for sh*ts and giggles and am left going hmmm.

Sal
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

I watched for sh*ts and giggles and am left going hmmm.

well so did I and I expected to walk away going, head cases... but then, instead it left me thinking, well, I can explain some of it due to people's confusion and panic with reporters sticking mikes in people's faces but...part of me goes... WHAT ... and they likely drew the wrong conclusion and identified the wrong reasons... but still

I need someone to take it all apart now and explain it piece by piece like they did with the twin towers... people pulled the conspiracy theories apart and I walked away going , yup, nut balls...

I need someone to help me go nut balls because right now I am going...what?

taxslave
No Party Affiliation
Yet another wacko.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

Yet another wacko.

Did you watch it?

I need someone to take it all apart now and explain it piece by piece like they did with the twin towers... people pulled the conspiracy theories apart and I walked away going , yup, nut balls...

I need someone to help me go nut balls because right now I am going...what?

Yup, some very very odd sh*t went down.

taxslave
No Party Affiliation

Did you watch it?

Part of it. Looked like it was done by the same nutter that thinks the US government is responsible for 9/11

Sal
No Party Affiliation
+1

Part of it. Looked like it was done by the same nutter that thinks the US government is responsible for 9/11

but that stuff got explained... there are pieces here that left me confused, and wondering

yes, it did and it's all of the different news reports right there, ya can't make that part up

petros
+1

You called "nutter" way too early. Watch the whole thing and you'll be left scratching your nuts wondering WTF happened.

but that stuff got explained... there are pieces here that left me confused, and wondering

yes, it did and it's all of the different news reports right there, ya can't make that part up

Nope and you can't make up the dates and times of some of the things either. A foil hat wouldn't even help.

Goober
Free Thinker
petros
Did you watch it Goobs?

Goober
Free Thinker

Did you watch it Goobs?

Parts.

Sal
No Party Affiliation
Bingo with everything in your link...I agree .... parts are ridiculous...and there are nutbars sucking off of this, no denial, but there are other parts that are not explained in this explanation... parts that make one wonder, what happend? why don't the facts gyve... make the facts gyve and I will label them crazy.

until then I am still saying wtf?

petros
+2

until then I am still saying wtf?

Me too, it's why I keep saying there are two things to never ever trust. Media and the Govt.

Sal
No Party Affiliation
+1

Me too, it's why I keep saying there are two things to never ever trust. Media and the Govt.

Agree!

And it could be a cover up because two bizarre happenings converged ( the perfect FUBAR) and the public wouldn't understand so they have made it all go away... I get that could happen and it could all be innocuous and unrelated events.

BUT

I just never expected to watch and come away with burning questions.

karrie
No Party Affiliation
The most pertinent thing to me is the Parker girl. wtf? Has anybody seen this debunked?

lone wolf
Free Thinker
Things that make me go hmmm....

One of them would be conspiracy flicks that have no logical timeline or context.

Once, in the barnyard, daddy tol' me not to step in that....

Sal
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

The most pertinent thing to me is the Parker girl. wtf? Has anybody seen this debunked?

I know, parts are disturbing.

darkbeaver
Republican
This will all be explained in next years award winning spell binding oskar nominated world famous films.

Locutus

Sandy Hook - Who Are Two Shooters Captured - YouTube

SANDY HOOK HOAX BLOWN TO PIECES - THE ACTORS PUPPETS AND MOTIVES - GUN CONTROL AGENDA SCAM - YouTube

Mowich
Conservative
+3
#22  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

A Sick Hoax: Sandy Hook Victim Emilie Parker « THE ROYCROFT REPORT (external - login to view)

karrie
No Party Affiliation
thanks Mowich!

#juan
No Party Affiliation
What makes me go hhmmm is that all of the victims were shot three to seven times.
There would have been blood everywhere. No where is this mentioned. Sounds
like the guy was spraying bullets around like with a garden hose. It would be interesting
to learn how many shots he fired.

Stretch
Free Thinker

ABC CBS NBC Admit No Assault Rifle Used at Sandy Hook - YouTube

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by MowichView Post

A Sick Hoax: Sandy Hook Victim Emilie Parker « THE ROYCROFT REPORT (external - login to view)

Does this mean i should should start trusting media and Govt?

Stretch
Free Thinker
+1

Does this mean i should should start trusting media and Govt?

what ever feels good for you mate,

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++
Writs of Mandamus
This action will have repercussions throughout Australia, and around the world, and result in the formation of the King’s Bench, which may result in the dissolution of all of the governments – State and Federal – as they are all guilty of fraud – and possibly the arrest and jailing of a number of people – politicians, government “advisers” and lackeys, judges, and many others, the list is already quite extensive, including former politicians and Prime Ministers, Premiers, on and on it goes! As we said in a previous issue of the Voice, “Runnymede, here we come again!”

Stop Press! Prerogative Writs Of Mandamus Served In The High Court Today! | Alternative (external - login to view)

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by StretchView Post

what ever feels good for you mate,

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++
Writs of Mandamus
This action will have repercussions throughout Australia, and around the world, and result in the formation of the King’s Bench, which may result in the dissolution of all of the governments – State and Federal – as they are all guilty of fraud – and possibly the arrest and jailing of a number of people – politicians, government “advisers” and lackeys, judges, and many others, the list is already quite extensive, including former politicians and Prime Ministers, Premiers, on and on it goes! As we said in a previous issue of the Voice, “Runnymede, here we come again!”

Stop Press! Prerogative Writs Of Mandamus Served In The High Court Today! | Alternative (external - login to view)

Interesting if anything comes of it, but what the article doesn't say is who served the writs and if they have any authority to do so. Who are they?

Walter
I go hmmmm when I've forgotten the words.

Stretch
Free Thinker
A very interesting article has been found with some of the missing pieces of the puzzle intwined into it regarding the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting that took place on December 14, 2012.
The article originally posted by the Daily Mail the morning of the shooting was discovered to have been pulled and redirected, as reported previously by theintelhub.com (external - login to view).
The following is the article entitled, “TWENTY SEVEN shot dead including 18 children and principal at Connecticut elementary as student’s father armed with two handguns commits worst school shooting in American history” as it was originally posted by Daily Mail then pulled on the day of the shooting.
  • The shooter – believed to be 24-years-old from New Jersey – is confirmed dead
  • Second gunman now in custody
  • One entire classroom is unaccounted for, sources said
  • One teacher said masked gunman started firing out shots from kindergarten classroom shortly after 9.30am
  • One student said there were bullets whizzing by him in the hallway
  • At least 100 rounds are believed to have been fired
  • Female principal is believed to have been targeted
  • At least three seriously injured in hospital
  • Two handguns found at the scene
Sandy Hook: Mainstream Article Posted Day of Shooting Reveals Details of Second Suspect and Motive : (external - login to view)