things that make ya go hmmm........

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
False Flag!

It's pretty neat how there were memorial sites set up on the interweb days before the shooting and more interesting that the Bushmaster was found in the trunk of Lanza's mom's car and not in the school.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
it does make me go hmmmm, but I don't really know what it means

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I watched for sh*ts and giggles and am left going hmmm.
well so did I and I expected to walk away going, head cases... but then, instead it left me thinking, well, I can explain some of it due to people's confusion and panic with reporters sticking mikes in people's faces but...part of me goes... WHAT ... and they likely drew the wrong conclusion and identified the wrong reasons... but still

I need someone to take it all apart now and explain it piece by piece like they did with the twin towers... people pulled the conspiracy theories apart and I walked away going , yup, nut balls...

I need someone to help me go nut balls because right now I am going...what?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yet another wacko.
Did you watch it?

I need someone to take it all apart now and explain it piece by piece like they did with the twin towers... people pulled the conspiracy theories apart and I walked away going , yup, nut balls...

I need someone to help me go nut balls because right now I am going...what?

Yup, some very very odd sh*t went down.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Part of it. Looked like it was done by the same nutter that thinks the US government is responsible for 9/11

but that stuff got explained... there are pieces here that left me confused, and wondering

Yup, some very very odd sh*t went down.
yes, it did and it's all of the different news reports right there, ya can't make that part up

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Part of it. Looked like it was done by the same nutter that thinks the US government is responsible for 9/11
You called "nutter" way too early. Watch the whole thing and you'll be left scratching your nuts wondering WTF happened.

but that stuff got explained... there are pieces here that left me confused, and wondering

yes, it did and it's all of the different news reports right there, ya can't make that part up
Nope and you can't make up the dates and times of some of the things either. A foil hat wouldn't even help.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Me too, it's why I keep saying there are two things to never ever trust. Media and the Govt.
Agree!

And it could be a cover up because two bizarre happenings converged ( the perfect FUBAR) and the public wouldn't understand so they have made it all go away... I get that could happen and it could all be innocuous and unrelated events.

BUT

I just never expected to watch and come away with burning questions.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
The most pertinent thing to me is the Parker girl. wtf? Has anybody seen this debunked?

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Things that make me go hmmm....

One of them would be conspiracy flicks that have no logical timeline or context.

Once, in the barnyard, daddy tol' me not to step in that....